Đề thi học kỳ 1 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh
Dưới đây là Đề thi học kì I môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 cơ bản dành cho các lớp A - THPT Chu Văn An năm học 2012 - 2013, các em học sinh có thể tham khảo để chuẩn bị tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2015 tỉnh Lâm Đồng
Tổng hợp toàn bộ từ vựng và ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm 2015 Sở GD - ĐT Tây Ninh
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO HÀ NỘI
TRƯỜNG THPT CHU VĂN AN
(Mã đề 1201)
ĐỀ THI HỌC KỲ I NĂM HỌC 2012- 2013
Môn: Tiếng Anh - Lớp 12 Cơ bản
Dành cho các lớp A, Toán, Lý, Hóa, Sinh, Tin, Sử, Địa
Thời gian làm bài: 60 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1. A. casual B. case C. cashier D. cash
2. A. admit B. advance C. advent D. admire
3. A. command B. compose C. complain D. comment
4. A. humor B. honest C. human D. horror
5. A. reserved B. locked C. forced D. touched
2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the rest in the position of the main stress in each of the following questions.
6. A. bride B. fridge C. bridge D. driven
7. A. maintain B. attitude C. determine D. develop
8. A. brilliant B. different C. secretary D. attractive
9. A. obedient B. confidence C. mischievous D. reference
10. A. close-knit B. supportive C. biologist D. generally
GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY:
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to choose the one word or phrase that best completes the sentence.
11. After all, she _______ him since her childhood.
A. knows B. knew C. was knowing D. had known
12. We _______ touch since we _______ school three years ago.
A. lost / have left B. have lost / leave C. have lost / left D. were losing / had left
13. London is home to people of many _______ cultures.
A. diverse B. diversity C. diversify D. diversification
14. John cannot make a _______ to get married to Mary or stay single until he can afford a house and a car.
A. decide B. decision C. decisive D. decisively
15. An economic _______ is a time when there is very little economic activity, which causes a lot of unemployment and poverty.
A. improvement B. depression C. development D. mission
16. In the future many large corporations will be wiped out and millions of jobs will be lost.
A. companies B. services C. supermarkets D. farms
17. The preparations _______ by the time the guests _______.
A. had been finished / arrived B. have finished / arrived
C. had finished / were arriving D. have been finished / were arrived
18. Education _____ to be the most important element to develop a country.
A. often be considered B. can often consider
C. can often considered D. can often be considered
19. Either you or I _______ going to meet Professor Pike at the airport.
A. am B. were C. are D. has been
20. If you _______ to my advice, you _______ in trouble now.
A. listened / were not B. listen / are not.
C. had listened / would not have been D. had listened / would not be
21. If you take the 8 a.m. flight to New York you _______ change planes.
A. could not have to B. will not have to
C. had not had to D. would not to have to
22. Education has been developed in _______ with modern industry and the mass media.
A. compulsory B. parallel C. selected D. following
23. School uniform is compulsory in most of Vietnamese schools.
A. depended B. required C. divided D. paid
24. _______ music is _______ popular pastime at many schools.
A. Ø / a B. The / the C. A / the D. The / Ø
25. To apply to _______ UK independent school, you'll need to have _______ good standard of education from your own country
A. a / a B. the / a C. an / the D. the / the
1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to choose the best sentence that can be made from the words given.
26. Family rules / important / teach children values / respect for themselves and others.
A. Family rules are important, teaching children values and respect for themselves and others.
B. Family rules are important which teach children values and respect for themselves and others.
C. It is family rules are important because they teach children values and respect for themselves and others.
D. Family rules are important. They teach children values and respect for themselves and others.
27. Family rules / help / raise children / run a household / easier and smoother.
A. Family rules help to raise children but run a household easier and smoother.
B. Family rules help raise children or run a household more easier and smoother.
C. Family rules that help raise children and run a household easier and smoother.
D. Family rules help raise children and run a household easier and smoother.
28. My mother / definitely a traditional stay-at-home woman / offer / us / great love and a strict upbringing.
A. My mother is definitely a traditional stay-at-home woman, offers us great love and a strict upbringing.
B. My mother is definitely a traditional stay-at-home woman, who offers us great love and a strict upbringing.
C. Because my mother is definitely a traditional stay-at-home woman so she offers us great love and a strict upbringing.
D. As definitely is my mother a traditional stay-at-home woman, but she offers us great love and a strict upbringing.
29. Everyone in my family / do the share / household chores.
A. Everyone in my family has to do the share of household chores.
B. Everyone in my family, they must do the share of household chores.
C. As everyone in my family has to do the share of household chores. .
D. To everyone in my family, we have to do our share of household chores.
30. We / not allow / go out in the evening / make / finish all homework / go to bed.
A. We do not allow going out in the evening and make finish all homework before going to bed.
B. We are not allowed to go out in the evening and are made to finish all homework before going to bed.
C. We are not allowed to go out in the evening so we are made to finish all homework before going to bed.
D. Although we are not allowed to go out in the evening but we are made to finish all homework before going to bed.
2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to choose one mistake in each of the following sentences.
31. Do you ever (A) feel that (B) life is not being fair to you because (C) you cannot seem to get the job where (D) you want or that really suits you?
32. Education (A) and training are an (B) important steps in getting (C) the kind of job that (D) you would like to have.
33. We all know that (A) we have to work hardly (B) to earn a living ourselves (C) and support (D) the family.
34. Anyone (A) where (B) works is regarded (C) as a useful member of our society. (D)
35. We are working, that (A) means that (B) we are contributing (C) goods and services (D) to our society.