10 đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án
Tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
Luyện giải đề thi thường xuyên sẽ giúp các bạn học sinh không chỉ ôn tập, vận dụng tốt kiến thức mình đã học mà còn giúp các bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi, rút kinh nghiệm để nâng cao kĩ năng giải đề. Vì vậy với mục đích hỗ trợ các em học sinh có thêm tài liệu ôn tập, VnDoc.com xin chia sẻ đến các em học sinh Đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án.
Mời bạn đọc tham khảo bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh năm 2019 mới nhất tại đây: Bộ 10 đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh không chuyên có đáp án
I - Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others. (0,2)
1. A. passed B. watched C. played D. washed
2. A. proud B. about C. around D. would
3. A. market B. depart C. card D. scare
4. A. entrance B. paddy C. bamboo D. banyan
5. A. problem B. love C. box D. hobby
II - Choose the best answer from the four options given (marked A, B, C, or D) to complete each sentence. (0,2)
6. My house _________in 1986.
A. is built B. was building C. was built D. has been built
7. The doctor _________me not to stay up too late at night.
A. advised B. suggested C. insisted D. forced
8. Tomorrow we'll go to Noi Bai Airport to meet Maryam, _________comes from Malaysia.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. that
9. His house looks very large and beautiful. It is _________house.
A. a seven-room B. a seven-rooms C. seven room D. seven rooms
10. If you get up early, you _________late.
A. weren't B. wouldn't be C. aren't D. won't be
11. It's very hot today. I wish I _________on the beach now.
A. am B. was C. were D. had been
12. When he lived in the city, he _________to the theater twice a week.
A. uses to go B. has gone C. used to go D. was going
13. My father asked us _________too much time playing computer games.
A. not to spending B. did not spend C. not to spend D. to not spent
14. Hoai can not remember the name of the restaurant _________she ate her favorite roasted duck.
A. which B. whose C. whom D. where
15. If I were a flower, I _________a sunflower.
A. was B. were C. will be D. would be
16. Nobody went to the party, _________?
A. does he B. do they C. didn’t they D. did they
17. It is nearly 3 months _________he visited his parents.
A. while B. during C. since D. when
18. _________population is another unpleasant result we have to solve.
A. Increased B. Increasing C. The increase D. To increase
19. If we _________enough time, we’ll study this exercise more carefully.
A. will have B. have C. had D. would have
20. What would you do, if you _________a UFO?
A. see B. saw C. would see D. had seen
III - Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B, C, D) that needs correcting to become an exact one. (0,2)
21. The picture was painting by Michael last year.
A B C D
22. There’s the woman who she sold me the handbag.
A B C D
23. Mr. Smith is going to buy a new Japanese car, doesn’t he?
A B C D
24. I met a lot of interesting people while I was studying at Ho Chi Minh City.
A B C D
25. If I were you, I didn’tbuy that expensive car.
A B C D
IV - Read the following passage, then choose the correct answer to questions 26 - 30. (0,2)
I went to Australia on a student program last year and I like to (26)_______you about it. I was very (27)_______when I knew I was going to Australia because I had never been there before. I didn’t think about the problems of speaking English (28)_______I met my host family. At first I couldn’t communicate with them because my English was so bad. All the five years I had been learning English wasn’t much used at all (29)_______we didn’t have real practice at school. Even though my grammar was good, my pronunciation wasn’t. My problem is (30)_______ ‘l’ and ‘r’. For example, Australian people often asked “What do you eat in Vietnam?” I wanted to tell them that we eat rice, but they didn’t understand when I said “We eat lice”…
26. A. say B. tell C. talk D. speak
27. A. exciting B. excites C. excited D. excite
28. A. after B. until C. when D. while
29. A. although B. even C. because D. so
30. A. pronouncing B. speaking C. reading D. telling
V. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (0,4)
0. They suggested banning advertisements on TV.
They suggested that advertisements on TV should be banned.
31. People say that they bought this shop last year.
32. "How much do you think it will cost?" he said to me.
He asked me____________________________________________________________.
33. Mr.Brown's team has lost the game. He looks very sad.
Mr. Brown whose______________________________________________________.
34. Do you know the man who sat next to me at Nam’s birthday party last night
35. It takes Minh 2 hours to do his homework every day.
36. We were late for school because of the heavy rain.
37. My mother used to make us clean the house.
38. "I'm working in a restaurant, and don't care much for it."she said
39. It’s two years since I last spoke to her.
40. Going swimming in the river in the summer is interesting.
Còn tiếp ...
Mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung bộ 10 đề thi và đáp án tại đây: 10 đề luyện thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh có đáp án. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 các môn khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập, giảng dạy.