Bài ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1, 2 có đáp án
REVISION UNIT 1 and UNIT 2
Bài ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1, 2 có đáp án là bài tập bổ trợ tiếng anh lớp 10 từ cơ bản đến nâng cao, nhằm giúp các em có thể tự mình ôn tập và củng cố thêm về nền tảng kiến thức môn Anh văn, tự tin đạt kết quả tốt trong các bài kiểm tra hay thi cuối kỳ, giữa kỳ Tiếng Anh lớp 10.
I. Aims: to get Ss to
- Review knowledge they have learnt in Unit 1, 2
II. Language focus:
+ Present simple and adverbs of frequency, Past simple
+ Wh-question and Gerund and to-infinitive
- Vocabulary: Words related to topics of Unit 1, 2 and words containing /i/ and /i:/; /˄/ and /a:/
III. Skills: integrated skill
IV. Teaching aids: handouts
PART I. PHONETIC
Questions 1-5: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest in each group by circling A, B, C, or D.
1. A. heat
2. A. tease
3. A. miss
4. A. far
5. A. guitar
PART II: VOCABULARY
Questions 6-20: These are incomplete sentences. Circle A, B, C or D as your best choice to complete each sentence.
6. Lan____has English on Monday and Friday.
A. usual B. Frequent C. Usually D. normal
7. What do you often do after__?
A. classes B. classroom C. schools D. hours
8. Bill speaks three__________.
A. tongues B. speeches C. languages D. dialect
9. In the afternoon we go to work______________.
A. again B. more C. hardly D. once
10. After dinner we watch TV___ go to bed at 10.30.
A. and B. but C. or D. before
11. Jim sometimes______at midnight.
A. wake B. woke C. wakes up D. woke up
12. He missed the bus because the alarm clock did not
A. go off B. rings C. went off D. rang
13._____I get up, I usually have a bath.
A. Before B. After C. When D. During
14. He failed the exams_________his laziness.
A. though B. although C. Because D. because of
16.._________does she want to learn English?
- Because it's an international language.
A. Where B. How C. What D. Why
17. Children have to_________a lot of homework at home.
A. make B. do C. answer D. explain
18. I am going to the_________to borrow some books.
A. bookshop B. lab C. computer room D. library
19. Would you like something to_________?
- Yes, a glass of orange juice please.
A. drink B. eat C. swallow D. have
20. What do you usually give your teachers on the _________ of Vietnamese teachers' day?
A. time B. opportunity C. occasion D. chance
PART III. GRAMMAR
Questions 21-40: These are incomplete sentences. Circle A, B, C or your best choice to complete each sentence. Mark your choice on nswer sheet.
21. Students should____________to raise questions in class.
A. encourage B. to encourage
C. be encouraged D. to be encouraged
22. It is compulsory for students in some schools_________uniforms.
A. to wear B. wear C. wearing D. worn
23. This classroom needs.__________. It's very dirty.
A. clean B. Cleaning C. to clean D. cleaned
24. At school, students usually take part in_______money for charity.
A. Raised B. to raise C. raising D. raise
25. May I________in?
A. to come B. coming C. came D. come
26. Let's__________for a walk.
A. go B. to go C. going D. went
27. Do you enjoy__________ cartoons?
A. watching B. to watch C. watch D. watched
28. They want___________ travel by air because it is much faster than other means of transport.
A. travel B. travelling C. travelled D. to travel
29. Why don't you consider to visit me? I really look forward to_______you.
A. see B. seen C. seeing D. saw
30. It's impolite___________people about their salary.
A. asked B. to ask C. ask D. asking
31. We_____five lessons yesterday.
A. have B. had C. Has D. has got
32. He stayed up late last night and_____get up early.
A. couldn't B. can't C. has to D. had to
33. They usually spend two hours_____TV after dinner.
A. to watch B. Watch C. Watching D. watches
34. They often play ball games with their friends_______the lessons.
A. After B. on C. When D. while
35. Mr.Vy is a farmer and he is very good at_______.
A. ploughed B. Ploughs C. to plough D. ploughing
36. Old farmers did not______work with computers.
A. used to B. use to C. Use D. have used
37. In the past, farmers mainly ploughed____a buffalo.
A. With B. for C. by D. along
38. Although they have to work hard in the field, they still__________.
A. live very happily B. live happy C. will live happy D. will live happily
39. Quang is very good at maths but_______, at literature.
A. is hopeful B. is hopeless C. is hoped D. is hoping
40. We often______informatics lesson on Friday.
A. do B. read C. have D. write
PART IV. READING
Questions 41-50: Read the passage and answer the questions that follow by circling the corresponding letter (A, B, C, D) of the correct answers.
In England boys and girls go to school five days a week. They don't go to school on Saturdays and Sundays. Lessons usually begin at nine o'clock. Each lesson lasts forty five minutes. At fifteen past eleven they have a quarter of an hour's break in which they drink milk. Some pupils eat sandwiches or biscuits which they bring from home. Then they have two lessons more. After that they have a lunch break. Some pupils go home for lunch, but many have it at school. At two o'clock school begins again. These are two more lessons. For the next forty minutes they do some of their homeworks or have a club meeting or play games like football. They go home at about four thirty in the afternoon.
41. Which days do they go to school?
A. From Monday to Thursday B. From Friday to Saturday
C. From Monday to Sunday D. From Monday to Friday
42. How long do they have a short rest?
A. 15 minutes B. 25 minutes C. 30 minutes D. 45 minutes
43. How many lessons do they have in the morning?
A .2 B.3 C. 4 D. 5
44. What time do they have lunch?
A. at 11.45 B. at 12.00 C. at 1.00 D. at 1.30
45. Where do they have lunch?
A. at home B. in restaurants C. at school D. in cafes
PART V. WRITING
Questions 50-54: Choose the sentence that has the same meaning as the original one by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D.
50. They work with the computer six days a week.
A. They usually work with the computer on weekdays.
B. They usually work with the computer at weekdays.
C. They usually work with computer at weekdays.
D. They usually work with the computer at weekday.
51. We usually have English lessons every Monday and Thursday.
A. We usually have English lesson twice a week.
B. We usually have English lesson twice week.
C. We usually have English lessons twice a week.
D. We usually have English lesson once a week.
52. Although they have to work hard, they love their job.
A. They love their job even though they have to work hard.
B. They love their job unless they have to work hard.
C. They love their job because they have to work hard.
D. They love their job when they have to work hard.
53. It's important to ask a lot of questions to keep a conversation going.
A. To keep a conversation going, it's unnecessary to ask a lot of questions.
B. To keep a conversation going, it's useless to ask a lot of questions.
C. To keep a conversation going, it's very necessary to ask a lot of questions.
D. To keep a conversation going, it's a waste of time to ask a lot of questions.
54. He started school when he was 6 years old.
A. At the year of 6 he started school.
B. At the age of 6 he started school.
C. At the old ol 6 he started school.
D. At the time of 6 he started school.
Questions 55-59: Choose the correct option by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D.
55. much I every I how I homework I you i day I have I?
A. How have you much homework every day?
B. How you much have homework every day?
C. How much homework you have very day?
D. How much homework do you have every day?
56. take I Tom I tomorrow I exam his.
A. Tom is taking his exam tomorrow.
B. Tom going to take his exam tomorrow.
C. Tom take his exam tomorrow.
D. Tom is going take his exam tomorrow.
57. school I your daughter I uniform I have/?
A. Do your daughter have school uniform?
B. Do your daughter have a school uniform?
C. Does your daughter have a school uniform?
D. Does your daughter have school uniform?
58. want I English/ she I why I?
A. Why she wants to learn English?
B. Why does she want to learn English?
C. Why she want to learn English?
D. Why does she want learning English?
59. teach I my I our I class I teach I very much i enjoy I.
A. Our teacher enjoy teaching our class very much.
B. Our teacher enjoys teaching our class very much.
C. Our teacher enjoy to teach our class very much.
D. Our teacher enjoys to teach our class very much.
Đáp án Bài ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 1, 2
7. A 17. B
8. C 18. D
9. A 19. A
10. A 20. C