Bài tập câu Bị động trong tiếng Anh
Bài tập về câu Bị động trong tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập về câu Bị động trong tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn ôn tập nhuần nhuyễn hơn phần lý thuyết các bạn đã tìm hiểu và ghi nhớ. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
PASSIVE VOICE 1 (BASIC FORM)
I. Chuyển các câu khẳng định sau sang câu bị động.
1. Mary types letters in the office.
2. His father will help you tomorrow.
3. Science and technology have changed human life.
4. Peter broke this bottle.
5. They are learning English in the room.
6. Nothing can change my mind.
7. No one had told me about it.
8. I buy 2 newspapers and 1 magazine everyday.
9. My students will bring the children home.
10. We should keep the room tidy.
11. She gave us more information.
12. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan.
13. We plant many flowers in the garden.
14. Somebody has taken some of my books away.
15. They will hold the meeting before May Day.
16. They have to repair the engine of the car.
17. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures.
18. People spend a lot of money on advertising every day.
19. Teacher is going to tell a story.
20. Mary is cutting a cake with a sharp knife.
21. The children looked at the woman with a red hat.
22. They have provided the victims with food and clothing.
23. People speak English in almost every corner of the world.
24. The children drink 30 bottles of milk every month.
25. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board.
26. She learns Chinese at school.
27. Hurricanes destroy a great of property each year.
28. They are cleaning the room at the moment.
29. They were cleaning the room when I came yesterday.
30. The company has ordered some new machines.
Chuyển các câu phủ định sau sang câu bị động.
1. I don’t know her telephone number.
2. They can’t make tea with cold water.
3. You mustn’t use this machine after 5:30 p.m.
4. I won’t hang these old pictures in the living room.
5. The German didn’t build this factory during the Second World War.
6. She didn't make the moon cakes last week.
7. He doesn't meet them in her school everyday.
8. Anna won't wtite a letter.
9. The workers haven't decorated their building yet.
10. The police hasn't arrested a burglar.
11. Two people aren't cooking dinner on the beach.
12. Tina isn't doing grammar exercises.
13. At this time last year, they weren't building this house.
14. I wasn't chatting with my friends while my teacher was teaching the lesson yesterday.
15. After the children hadn't finished their homework, they went to bed.
16. When she hadn't done her work she went to the cinema.
17. I am not going to watch films with my friend because I am sick.
18. My sister isn't going to cook a delicious meal for dinner.
III. Chuyển các câu hỏi Yes/ No sang câu bị động.
1. Do they teach English here?
2. Will you invite her to your wedding party?
3. Has Tom finished the work?
4. Did the teacher give some exercises?
5. Have they changed the window of the laboratory?
6. Is she going to write a poem?
7. Is she making big cakes for the party?
8. Are the police making inquires about the thief?
9. Must we finish the test before ten?
10. Will buses bring the children home?
11. Have you finished your homework?
12. Was he planting trees in the garden at 4 pm yesterday?
13. Were they typing a letter when his boss went into the room?
14. Can you speak French well and fluently?
15. Should we draw a big colorful picture for the street children?
IV. Chuyển các câu hỏi bắt đầu bằng từ hỏi “WH” sau sang câu bị động.
1. Why didn’t they help him?
2. How many games has the team played?
3. Where do people speak English?
4. Who are they keeping in the kitchen?
5. How can they open this safe?
6. What books are people reading this year?
7. How did the police find the lost man?
8. Who look after the children for you?
9. How long have they waited for the doctor?
10. What time can the boys hand in their papers?
11. Who lend you this book?
12. How many marks does the teacher give you?
V. Chuyển các câu có 2 tân ngữ sau sang câu bị động. (chuyển cả 2 tân ngữ)
1. They paid me a lot of money to do the job.
2. The teacher gave each of us two exercise books.
3. Someone will tell him that news.
4. They have sent enough money to those poor boys.
5. They have given the women in most countries in the world the right to vote.
6. They sent me a present last week.
7. He gave me some apples.
8. Nam will give me a book tomorrow.
9. The waiter brings me this dish.
10. Our friends send these postcards to us.
11. Their grandmother told them this story when they visited her last week.
12. Tim ordered this train ticket for his mother.
13. You didn’t show me the special cameras.
14. She showed her ticket to the airline agent.
15. He lends his friend his new shoes.
16. She left her relatives five million pounds.
17. The shop assistant handed these boxes to the customer.
18. The board awarded the first prize to the reporter.
19. Have you sent the Christmas cards to your family?
20. The committee appointed Alice secretary for the meeting.
21. He hides the broken cup in the drawer.
22. They keep this room tidy all the time.
23. They all voted the party a great success.
24. We gave Ann some bananas and some flowers.
25. They moved the fridge into the living room.
26. She bought some cups of tea to the visitors in the next room.
27. They find the new project worthless.
28. The secretary didn’t take the note to the manager.