Bài tập ở nhà tiếng Anh lớp 9 mới trong thời gian nghỉ dịch Corona (từ 24/02 - 29/02)
Bài tập ở nhà trong thời gian nghỉ Corona môn tiếng Anh 9
Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 trong thời gian nghỉ phòng chống dịch Corona có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ tài liệu Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 mới do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 9 có đáp án được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh lớp 9 của bộ Giáo dục & đào tạo giúp các em ôn tập kiến thức hiệu quả.
Lưu ý: Nếu không tìm thấy nút Tải về bài viết này, bạn vui lòng kéo xuống cuối bài viết để tải về.
I. Complete the conversation below with the questions from the box.
A. how long do you plan to stay
B. Does that include everything
C. How can I help you
D. Would you like a single room
E. Could you give your name and address
Receptionist: Grand Hotel. Good morning. (1) .......................?
Mary: I’d like to book a room, please.
Receptionist: Certainly. And (2) .......................?
Mary: Three days.
Receptionist: (3) .......................?
Mary: Yes, please. I’ll be on my own.
Receptionist: Very well. (4) .......................?
Mary: Yes, it’s Mary Smith, 30 Old Road, York. By the way, what do you charge for bed and breakfast?
Receptionist: For bed and breakfast? It’s $35 a night.
Mary: (5) .......................?
Receptionist: Yes, that’s everything. There are no extra charges.
Mary: Oh, thank you.
II. Choose A, B, C, or D to indicate the best option for each blank in the sentences.
6. You can learn a lot about fee local ................ by taking to local people.
7. It's good to have someone to ................ you when you are visiting a new place.
8. When you ................ your destination, your tour guide will meet you at the airport.
9. It can be quite busy here during the tourist .................
10. Make sure you ................a hotel before you come to our island, especially in the summer.
11. Captain Cook discovered Australia on a ................ to the Pacific.
12. Most tourist attractions in London charge an admission .................
13. The hotel where we are ................ is quite luxurious.
III. Give the correct form of the words in brackets to complete the passage.
Welcome to wonderful Dana Tours! Come to us and you are sure to find the (14. WIDE) _______ range of holidays! You can pamper yourself at the five-star Vinland Hotel in a well-(15. KNOW)________seaside resort, where the facilities none. If you prefer a more active holiday, you can cruise around the island in a canoe, go diving to see the (16. WONDER)________coral reef, or go trekking to admire the spectacular scenery. (17. ALTERNATE) _______ , you might prefer to take a self-catering apartment in one of the (18. PICTURE) _____ fishing villages. There you can sample the authentic local cuisine, with its famous seafood (19. SPECIAL) ______, and choose from a variety of excursions to places of cultural and (20. ARCHAEOLOGY) ________ interest. Our prices are inclusive of all flights and accommodation, and represent excellent value. Book now, before it's too late!
IV. Fill each blank in the sentences below with a compound noun from the box.
suntan; window; shopping; vending; machine;
lookout; sightseers; broomsticks;
21. Its easy to use the _____________. Enter the code for the item you want, then insert coins equalling the price shown.
22. After the explosion, the guards at the temple have to keep a sharp _______for anything suspicious.
23. I'm not going to buy anything - I haven't got any cash on me anyway. But it's fun to do some _____!
24. Halloween, we decorated jack-o'-lanterns and hung up pictures of witches riding _____.
25. After a long holiday at the seaside, I've got great _______!
V. Insert a, an, or the in each gap.
Egypt, (26) ________most populous country in the Arab world, is home to one of (27) _______world's oldest cultures. Modern day Egypt is descended from (28) _____ ancient civilisation that emerged in the 10th millennium BC. (29) _______stunning, colossal monuments of Ancient Egypt never fail to astonish. (30) _____romantic cruise along the Nile - (6) ___ world's longest river - dazzles the senses. Giza Plateau is Ancient Egypt's most famous, fascinating, and mysterious archaeological site for people to explore. No other place has (31) ________magic, mystery, and pleasures of Egypt. Travel to Egypt and you will discover (32) ______ world of wonder.
VI. Read the conversation and answer the questions.
Nick: Vova, I hear that you took the train across Russia.
Vova: Yes, I started in Moscow, travelled all through Russia and Mongolia, and ended up in China.
Nick: Wow! That's a long way!
Vova: Yes. It took three weeks. I did it as part of a tour with ten other people.
Nick: Cool! What was the landscape like?
Vova: A lot of it was flat and you could see that there was absolutely nothing for miles. As we got into Siberia there were scattered trees, and when we got into Mongol we could see some camels, but besides that there was next to nothing.
Nick: Wow! Wild camels! So how did you eat on this train?
Vova: We stopped several times at stations along the way and on every platform you could buy local food. Every train had hot water on it too, so you could always make noodles if you were desperate.
Nick: Wow! Would you do it again?
Vova: Great question! Yes, I would do it again, but I would wait several years to do it. There are so many other things to do and see.
Nick: OK. Thanks a lot.
33. How many people were in his tour?
33. What was the landscape like?
34. What could he get on the train?
35. Where did he get food?
36. What animal did he see a lot of in Mongolia?
VII. Rewrite each of the sentences so that it means the same as the one before it.
37. You spent more money during the trip than I did.
—► I didn't ________________________________________________
38. Have you ever been to Kuala Lumpur before?
—► Is this your ________________________________________________
39. China is a huge tourist attraction: it has many old castles and pagodas.
—► As China ________________________________________________
40. I found this place rather boring.
—► I wasn't ________________________________________________
1 - C; 2 - A; 3 - D; 4 - E; 5 - B;
6 - B; 7 - C; 8 - B; 9 - A; 10 - A;
11 - D; 12 - C; 13 - D; 14 - widest; 15 - known;
16 - wonderful; 17 - Alternatively; 18 - picturesque; 19 - specialities; 20 - archaeological;
21 - vending machine; 22 - lookout; 23 - window shopping; 24 - broomsticks; 25 - suntan;
26 - the; 27 - the; 28 - an; 29 - the; 30 - A;
31 - A; 32 - the;
33 - Eleven people.
33 - It was flat/empty/featureless/barren.
34 - Hot water.
35 - On the station platforms.
36 - Camels.
37 - I didn't spend as much money during the trip as you did.
38 - Is this your first time in/visit to Kuala Lumpur?
39 - As China has many old castles and pagodas, it is a huge tourist attraction.
40 - I wasn't very interested in this place.
Trên đây là Bài ôn tập ở nhà môn tiếng Anh lớp 9 trong thời gian nghỉ Corona. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập môn Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.