Bài tập phân biệt Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và Thì hiện tại đơn (I)
Bài tập so sánh Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và Thì hiện tại đơn
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập phân biệt Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và Thì hiện tại đơn (I) do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây với đa dạng loại bài giúp các bạn ôn luyện và củng cố kiến thức hai Thì cơ bản và quan trọng của tiếng Anh. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
Are the underlined verbs right or wrong? Correct them where necessary.
1. Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius. Ok
2. The water boils. Can you turn it off? is boiling
3. Look! That man tries to open the door of your car. .....
4. Can you hear those people? What do they talk about? .....
5. The moon goes round the earth in about 27 days. .....
6. I must go now. It gets late. .....
7. I usually go to work by car. .....
8. "Hurry up! It's time to leave." "OK, I come." .....
9. I hear you've got a new job. How do you get on? .....
10. Paul is never late. He's always getting to work on time .....
11. They don't get on well. They're always arguing. .....
3. is trying 4. are they telling 5. OK 6. It's getting 7. OK
8. I'm coming 9. are you getting 10. He always gets 11. OK
Put the verb into the correct form, present continuous or presentsimple.
1. Let's go out. It isn't raining (not/ rain) now.
2. Julia is very good at language. She speaks (speak) four languagevery well.
3. Hurry up! Everybody ...... (wait) for you.
4. "...... (you/ listen) to the radio?" "No, you can turn it off?"
5. "...... (you/ listen) to the radio every day?" "No, just occasionally?"
6. The River Nile ...... (flow) into the Mediterrancan.
7. The river ...... (flow) very fast today - much faster than usual.
8. We usually ...... (grow) vegetables in our garden, but this year we .....(not/ grow) any.
9. A: How's your English?
B: Not bad. I think it ...... (improve) slowly.
10. Rachel is in London at the moment. She ...... (stay) at the Park Hotel. She always ...... (stay) there when she's in London.
11. Can we stop walking soon? I ...... (start) to feel tired.
12. A: Can you drive?
B: I ...... (learn).My father ...... (teach) me.
13. Normally I......(finish) work at five, but this week I ...... (work) until six to earn a little more money.
14. My parents ...... (live) in Manchester. They were born there and have never lived anywhere else. Where ...... (your parents/ live)?
15. Sonia ...... (look) for a place to live. She ...... (stay) with hersister until she finds somewhere.
16. A: What ..... (your brother/ do)?
B: He's an architect, but he ...... (not/ work) at the moment.
17. (at a party) I usually ......(enjoy) parties, but I ..... (not/ enjoy) this one very much.
3. 's waiting 4. Are you listening 5. Do you often 6. flows 7. 's flowing
8. grow ... aren't growing 9. 's improving 10. 's staying 11. 'm starting 12. 'm learning ... 's teaching
13. finish ... 'm working 14. live ... do your parents live 15. 's looking ... 's staying
16. does your brother do ... isn't working 17. enjoy ... 'm not enjoying
Finish B's sentences. Use always –ing.
1. A: I've lost my pen again.
B: Not again! You're always losing your pen.
2. A: The car has broken down again.
B: That car is useless. It .....
3. A: Look! You've made the same mistake again.
B: Oh no, not again. I .....
4. A: Oh, I've forgotten my glases again.
B: Typical! ......
2. It's always breaking down.
3. I'm always making the same mistake/ ... that mistake.
4. You're always forgetting your glasses.