Bài tập Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh có đáp án
Bài tập Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn trong tiếng Anh có đáp án do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn ôn luyện và củng cố nội dung ngữ pháp quan trọng trong tiếng Anh này. Bài tập có đi kèm đáp án rất thuận tiện cho các bạn đối chiếu sau khi làm bài xong.
Complete the sentences with the following verbs in the correct form:
get having look lose make start stay try work
1. 'You're working hard today'. 'Yes,I have a lot to do.'
2. I ..... for Christine. Do you know where she is?
3. It ..... dark. Shall I turn on the light?
4. They don't have anywhere to live at the moment. They ..... with friends until they find somewhere.
5. Things are not so good at work. The company ..... moneys.
6. Have you got an umbrella? It ..... to rain.
7. You ..... a lot of noise. Can you be quieter? I ..... to concentrate.
8. Why are all these people here? What .....?
2. 'm looking 3. 's getting 4. are playing
5. is losing 6. is starting 7. are making… am trying 8. is happening
Put the verb into the correct form. Sometimes you need the negative (I'm not doing...)
1. Please don't make so much noise. I'm trying (try) to work.
2. Let's go out now. It isn't raining (rain) any more.
3. You can turn off the radio. I ..... (listen) to it.
4. Kate phoned me last night. She's on holiday in France. She ..... (have) a great time and doesn't want to come back.
5. I want to lose weight, so this week I ..... (eat) lunch.
6. Andrew has just started evening classes. He ..... (learn) German.
7. Paul and Sally have had an argument. They ..... (speak) to each other.
8. I ..... (get) tired. I need a rest.
9. Tim ..... (work) this week. He's on holiday.
3. 'm not listening 4. 's having 5. 'm not eating
6. is learning 7. aren't speaking 8. 'm getting 9. isn't working
Complete the conversations:
1. A: I saw Brian a few days ago.
B: Oh, did you? What's he doing these days? (what/ he/ do)
A: He's at university.
B: ..... ? (what/ he/ study)
B: ..... it?(he/ enjoy)
A: Yes, he says it's a very good course.
2. A: Hi, Liz. How ..... in your new job? (you/ get on)
B: Not bad. It wasn't so good at first, but ....better now.(things/ get)
A: What about Jonathan? Is he OK?
B: Yes, but ..... his work at the moment. (he/ not/ enjoy) He's been in the same job for a long time and ..... to get bored with it. (he/ begin)
1. What's he studying Is he enjoying
2. are you getting on things are getting he isn't enjoying he is beginning
Comlete the sentences using the following verbs:
begin change get increase rise
1. The population of the world is increasing very fast.
2. The world ..... Things never stay the same.
3. The situation is already bad and it ..... worse.
4. The cost of living ..... Every year things are more expensive.
5. The weather ..... to improve. The rain has stopped, and the wind isn'tas strong.
2. is changing 3. is getting 4. is rising 5. is beginning