Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 Unit 2 mới: Relationship
Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 2: Relationship
Tài liệu bài tập tiếng Anh Unit 2 lớp 11 chương trình mới dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Để học tốt tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện tập tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài 2 giúp các em củng cố kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. amazing B. charge C. female D. taste
2. A. break B. breath C. thread D. tread
3. A. enough B. plough C. rough D. tough
4., A. believes B. dreams C. girls D. parents
5. A. kissed B. laughed C. looked D. loved
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
6. A. campaign B. female C. humour D. partner
7. A. advice B. contact C. mature D. maintain
8. A. favourite B. recommend C. understand D. volunteer
9. A. argument B. counsellor C. reconcile D. romantic
10. A. comfortable B. preservative C. relationship D. significant
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
11. I was shocked to find out my boyfriend had cheated on me.
12. He was furious with himself for letting things get out of control.
13. Mary and John have a lot in common.
A. live together
B. spend lots of time together
C. share similar ideas
D. share accommodation
14. She felt unsafe and insecurein love.
15. I am now reconciled with two of my estranged siblings - not just my olderbrother, but my sister, whom I hadn't spoken to for 17 years.
16. When couples encounter problems or issues, they may wonder when it is appropriate to visit a marriage counsellor.
17. He doesn't completely trust online partners, as they usually hide their real identity.
18. Sometimes, in order to get things done, you have to take the initiative.
A. make the last decision
B. make important changes
C. raise the first idea
D. sacrifice for others
19. From the moment they met, he was completely attracted by her.
19. She was so happy when he got down on bended knee and popped the question.
A. asked her out
B. asked her to be on a date
C. asked her to give him some money
D. asked her to marry him
20. Gary didn't always see eye to eye with his father, and this is where the honestyshows through.
A. agree with
B. be truthful with
C. look up to D. take after
21. Some parents strongly oppose their children's romantic relationship.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
22. I was really depressed about his winning the election, like a lot of people.
A. fed up
23. Miss Walker was a mature lady when she married.
24. Students are advised to tune out distractions and focus on study.
25. Don't confess your love to your friends unless you know they feel the same way.
26. Among friends again, we may be happy to confide our innermost secrets.
27 Most of us, even with every communication option possible, drift apart from friends.
A. be independent
B. be associated
C. be isolated
D. be separated
28. Then the strangest thing happens - Will and Marcus strike up an unusualfriendship.
A. cover up
B. give up
C. make up
29. He'll give Joe a red rose and a lovey-dovey poem he wrote.
30. Feel free to bring along your significant other to the party.
31. I look up to my father for my whole life.
A. depend on
32. He's a wonderful example of a kind-hearted person with good judgement.
33. The situation seemed hopeless and desperation filled them both with anger.
A. pessimistic B. pointless C. promising D. useless
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh 11 Unit 2 sách mới. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.