Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1 Home Life
Ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 1 Home Life
Nhằm nâng cao chất lượng dạy và học môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu bài tập tiếng Anh 12 theo từng Unit có đáp án khác nhau. Tài liệu tiếng Anh Unit 1 Home Life có đáp án gồm nhiều dạng bài trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A. B. C or D to indicate the word or phrase which does not contain the same sound as the other three.
1. A. aid
2. A. aisle
3. A. they're
4. A. bus
5. A. carrot
6. A. sense
7. A. does
8. A. form
9. A. praise
10. A. cite
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
11. Martin Luther King devoted his life to the ____ of voting right for black people.
12. His father used to be a____ professor at the university. Many students worshipped him..
13. Mark Zuckerberg's enormous success has taken a lot of hardwork and ____.
14. I can't believe she didn't do anything for the company. I will____ and be in charge.
A. take over
B. take on
C. take up
D. take in
15. During the Medieval period, people were made public____ of being witches.
16. That disable boy's victory in the race set the____ example to all students in the school.
D. most convenient
17. A____ once said “It is a sweet and honourable thing to die for your country.”
18. He is____-influenced by his father and grandfather. His behaviors and decisions are exactly the same.
19. IPhone 7 is the latest____ in the field of smartphone design of Apple.
20. Einstein ____a great impact on modern physics.
21. It is the underserved____ that damaged his life and his family.
22. At the age of 50, Robby William____ his career after spending his twenty years playing electric guitar.
23. She has a wonderful voice but unfortunately, she never gets the____ to sing in public.
24. Michael Hart was the____ of Project Gutenberg, one of the longest-lasting online library projects.
25. She is not a very nice girl. She seems to enjoy the____ of others.
26. We ____ the kittens carefully and sold them for a good profit.
A. brought up
B. grew up
C . rose
27. The stores will inevitably end up____ with each other to increase their market shares.
28. Bill Gates has made large donations to numerous____ organizations.
29. Thanks to the help of the teacher, she is _____ encouraging progress in math.
30. The____ of the soil reduced the productivity of the farm.
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
31. The speaker paused. He hesitated to answer the direct question raised by the audience.
32. Her courage not only inspired her followers but moved her rivals as well.
33. The government's plans to cut taxes really stimulated the economy.
34. Chauvet Jeans was a well-known nineteen century painter whose paintings are extraordinarily sophisticated.
35. Some rock stars started off as rebels with strong and broad principles.
36. I used to idolize David Beckham because of his dedication and talent.
37. Linda is very outgoing, however, her brother is quite reserved.
38. Ideally, I'd like to work at home but there is no way my boss agrees with that.
39. Morgan Freeman began to land big roles and won critical and popular acclaim afteryears of small parts and limited success.
40. Recognizable smaller than most of the kids in his age group, Lionel Messi wasdiagnosed by doctors as suffering from a hormone deficiency that restricted his growth.
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
41. During the Great Depression, many people suddenly found themselves jobless after anight.
42. I was relieved by the news that they had gone home safe and sound.
43. She comes from an admirable and respectable family.
44. They are going to have to amputate his left leg which was badly injured in the accident.
C. cut off
45. Her identity will never be revealed in order to protect her children from being judged.
46. There are several interesting things emerging from the report.
C. coming up
47. This boy is poorly-educated and doesn't know how to behave properly.
48. I prefer reading fictional stories to hearing about real events.
49. It is not fair to give such a challenging task to an inexperienced staff like her.
50. White blood cells help defend the body against infection.
Còn tiếp ...
Đáp án có trong file tải: Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh 12 Unit 1 Home Life. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.