Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 11: What's the matter with you?
Tiếng Anh Unit 11 lớp 5: What's the matter with you?
Với 4 dạng bài được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải qua Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 5 Unit 11: What's the matter with you? có đáp án sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức quan trọng của bài 11, qua đó chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho những bài học sau cũng như kì thi quan trọng tới đây. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
I. Should/ shouldn’t
1. Lan had a headache, she _________ take a rest in her bed.
2. My friends usually have toothache, they ______ eat candies.
3. My granpa has a backache, he ______ carry heavy things.
4. It’s too cold today, you ______ wear warm clothes.
5. Quan has a fever, he _______ go out.
6. You has a stomach ache, you _______ drink warm water.
7. Your teeth is not good, you _____ go to the dentist.
8. You ______ go to bed late, because it’s not good for your health.
9. After school, you _____ play sports to relax.
10. You _____ brush your teeth twice a day, after meals.
11. You ______ eat too much because it’s easy to make you has a stomach ache
12. You _______ stay at home when it has a storm.
13. When you watch TV too much, you has a headache, you _______ continue to watch.
14. Drinking enough water is very good for health, so everyone ________ do it.
15. In the morning, you ______ do morning exercise to feel well, and you ______ have breakfast.
16. You _______ eat too much fast food because it’s fatty.
17. When you don’t feel well, you _____ go to the doctor now.
18. When you are in high temperature, you _______ take some aspirins.
|1- should||2 - shouldn't||3 - shouldn't||4 - should||5 - shouldn't||6 - should|
|7 - should||8 - shouldn't||9 - should||10 - should||11 - shouldn't||12 - should|
|13 - shouldn't||14 - should||15 - should - should||16 - shouldn't||17 - shouldn't||18 - should|
II. Read and complete.
Hot; aspirins; fruits; nutritions ; with; fever;
A: Hello Anna, how are you today?
B: I don’t feel well.
A: what the matter ____1___ you?
B: I don’t know, but I’m very ___2__ now.
A: I think you has a ___3_____.
B: what should I do now?
A: you should take a rest, eat ______4___ foods like: meat, fish, vegetables and __5___.
B: anything else?
A: ah, you should also take some ____6____ to feel better, I think.
B: thanks, I will do. See you soon.
Đáp án: 1 - with; 2 - hot; 3 - fever; 4 - nutrition; 5 - aspirins; 6 - fruits
III. Make sentence.
1. Rest/ bed/ She/ a/ takes/ her/ in.
2. Exercise/ morning/ is/ health/ doing/ for/ good.
3. Should/ healthy/ We/ eat/ foods/ much.
4. Pupils/ class/ today/ many/ can’t/ to/ come.
5. Good/ a/ should/ have/ breakfast/ you.
6. Shouldn’t/ cream/ you/ ice/ eat.
7. Things/ she/ carry/ heavy/ shouldn’t.
8. Week/ had/ last/ sore/ he/ a/ throat.
9. Hear/ sorry/ I’m/ about/ very/ health/ your/ to.
10. Dentist/ to/ I/ the/ go/ should.
11. Makes/ people/ fever/ don’t/ well/ feel.
12. Twice/ brush/ We/ a/ should/ day/ teeth/ our.
13. headache/ Lan/ bad/ a/ has/ shouldn’t/ and/ TV/ watch/ she.
1 - She takes a rest in her bed.
2 - Doing morning exercise is good four your health.
3 - We should eat much healthy foods.
4 - Many pupils can't come to class today.
5 - You should have a good breakfast.
6 - You shouldn't eat ice-cream.
7 - she shouldn't carry heavy things.
8 - He had a sore throat last week.
9 - I'm very sorry to hear about your health.
10 - I should go to the dentist.
11 - Fever makes people don't feel well.
12 - We should brush our teeth twice a day.
13 - Lan has a bad headache and she shouldn't watch TV.
IV. Read and complete.
Games; makes; feel; hot; headache; take;
Yesterday, my school had a Sports Day. I and my friends enjoyed it very much. However, when we came back home, we didn’t ____1___ well. It was too __2___, and in the afternoon, it rained heavily. Phong is my friend, he had a ___3___ because the music was too loud. Some of my friends had a backache, because they played some ___4___. I aslo had a fever, because the rainy ____5___ me wet. I think I and my friends should ___6___ a rest.
Đáp án: 1 - feel; 2 - hot; 3 - headache; 4 - games; 5 - makes; 6 - take
Trên đây là Bài tập Unit 11 tiếng Anh lớp 5 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 5 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 5, Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 5 theo từng Unit, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 5, Đề thi học kỳ 2 lớp 5,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.