Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Thí Điểm Unit 1, 2, 3
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Thí Điểm Unit 1, 2, 3
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Thí Điểm Unit 1, 2, 3 bám sát với chương trình giảng dạy của sách giáo khoa Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Chương trình mới. Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Thí Điểm Unit 1 - 3 phục vụ cho các bạn yêu thích môn Tiếng Anh và muốn nâng cao kiến thức về môn học này.
PART II: PHONETICS (0. 5 PT)
Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part
|1. A. writes||B. drives||C. takes||D. makes|
|2. A. funny||B. lunch||C. sun||D. computer|
|3. A. breakfast||B. eating||C. teacher||D. reading|
|4. A. never||B. often||C. tennis||D. when|
|5. A. school||B. teaching||C. chalk||D. chess|
|1. B||2. D||3. A||4. B||5. A|
PART III: VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (4 PTS)
Choose A, B, C or D for each gap in the following sentences:
1. There are many chairs in the kitchen, _____ there are no chairs in my bedroom.
2. Mark usually goes to the art club to draw pictures and paint them. His friends like his pictures a lot. Mark is very _____.
3. My mum and dad _____ work on Saturdays and Sundays.
4. Trang always gets up early so she is usually early _____ school.
5. "Can you pass me the soda, please?" - _____
B. No, thank you
C. Yes, why?
D. Here you are
6. We _____ to the cinema to see the film "Beauty and the Beast" tonight.
A. are going
7. Tam is very pretty with her _____.
A. brown long hair
B. hair long brown
C. long brown hair
D. brown hair long
8. John isn't fat _____ he is very strong.
9. Mai is chatting _____ her classmates _____ their Science exercises.
A. on - to
B. to - about
C. with - about
D. to - on
10. There is a bank _____ the supermarket.
C. on the left
11. How often do you watch TV? => ______?
B. One a week
C. Five days
D. Every day
12. Maggie was born under the _____ of Virgo, she is very careful and hard-working.
13. _____ does Lam go to school? - By school bus.
D. By what
14. What does your cousin Anh look like? => He ____ very tall and he ____ big eyes with a pair of glasses.
A. isn't - have
B. is - have
C. isn't - has
D. don't - has
15. Jane's _____ colours are red, white and gold.
|1. C||2. A||3. B||4. B||5. D|
|6. A||7. C||8. A||9. B||10. D|
|11. D||12. B||13. A||14. C||15. B|
Each of the following sentences has a mistake. Underline and correct it.
1. My mother going to work early every morning.
2. The Summer Camp is for students aging from 10 to 15.
3. My school have a small garden with a lot of flowers in it.
4. Where is there behind your house?
5. Does she watching television right now?
|1. going thành goes||2. aging thành age||3. have thành has||4. Where thành What||5. Does thành Is|
PART IV: READING (2PTS)
Choose the best answer among A, B or C to complete the letter
Hi. I'm your exchange student(1)................ England. My name is George and I'm 12 years old. I (2).............. with my parents and two sisters in Bournemouth, a town on the sound coast of England.
I'm a student at Lidborroug School. It's small(3)............... it is very clean and nice. My best (4)................ is probably computer studies and my worst is Maths. What about you? What are your (5)................... subjects at school?I am really looking forward (6).................. visiting you in Viet Nam and meeting your family. What kind of (7)............ do you go to? What's your school like? Please write soon and send me a (8).......... of your school.
1. A. in
2. A. live
3. A. with
4. A. subject
5. A. favourite
6. A. at
7. A. class
8. A. painting
|1. B||2. A||3. C||4. A|
|5. A||6. C||7. B||8. C|
Read the following passage and do as directed
The colour you paint the rooms in your house can make you more comfortable. The following colours can help you to eat, sleep, study and relax in your own home.
The perfect colour for your bedroom is blue. It is a very relaxing colour, and can make you feel happier and more positive when you wake up in the morning.
The living room
The perfect colour for your living room is pink. Don't use such colours as red, purple, and black because they don't help you relax.
The dining room
The colour orange can make you feel hungrier at mealtime. It also encourages more interesting talk between family members.
Yellow is a good colour for this room: it makes you happier and helps you to think. It also makes dark spaces a little brighter.
* Answer these questions
1. What is the perfect colour for your bedroom?
2. Why do they choose colour orange for dining room?
3. Is red a good colour for the study room?
4. Do people feel relaxed in a pink living room?
5. What colour can make dark spaces brighter?
1. It is blue.
2. Because Orange can make you feel hungrier at mealtime. It also encourages more interesting talk between family members.
3. No, it isn't.
4. Yes, they do.
PART V: WRITING (2PTS)
Use words and phrases to make a complete sentence
1. There/ six colour pencils/ my friend's box.
2. He/ excited/ about/ his/ first/ day/ school.
3. Alan/ 13 years old/ and/ he/ grade 8.
4. My cousin/ tall/ he/ short/ black/ hair/ and/ he/ wear/ glasses.
5. There/ bookstore/ the garage/ the flower shop.
1. There are six colour pencils in my friend's box.
2. He is excited about his first day of school.
3. Alan is 13 years old and he is in grade 8.
4. My cousin is talk, he has short black hair and he wears glasses.
5. There is a bookstore between the garage and the flower shop.
Rewrite the sentences so that they have the same meanings with the original ones.
1. I don't have a bookshelf in my bedroom.
=> There __________________________________________
2. The dog is behind the computer screen.
=>The computer ___________________________________________
3. I like English best.
=> My favourite _________________________________________________________
4. There are four people in Phong's family: his parents, his little sister and him.
=> Phong lives __________________________________________________________
5. I study at Cau Giay Primary school.
=> I am ____________________________________________________
1. There is no bookshelf in my bedroom.
2. The computer screen is in front of the dog.
3. My favourite subject is English.
4. Phong lives with his parents and his little sister.
5. I am a student at Cau Giay primary school.
Trên đây là Đề ôn tiếng Anh 6 Unit 1 - 3. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 6 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 6, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 6, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 6, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.