Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 6 Thí điểm Unit 3: My Friends
Unit 3 - MY FRIENDS
VnDoc.com xin chia sẻ các bài tập kèm theo Tiếng Anh 6 thí điểm. Các bài tập được chia theo các đơn vị bài học tương ứng như trong Sách giáo khoa Tiếng Anh 6 thí điểm hiện hành. Tài liệu gồm rất nhiều dạng bài tập hay và hữu ích giúp các em ôn luyện và củng cố kiến thức hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các em cùng làm bài nhé!
I. Choose the best option (A, B or C) to each space.
1. Nam can wait hours for his friends without getting angry. He is a ...... boy.
A. hard-working B. free C. patient
2. Lan is always ....... She studies more than four hours a day and never misses her homework.
A. Active B. hard-working C. smart
3. My brother can do all difficult Math exercises. He is a(n) ...... student.
A. intelligent B. confident C. Careful
4. Our new neighbour is a ...... girl. She has beautiful yellow hair.
A. wavy B. straight C. blonde
5. Please be ...... when you have to use fire to cook.
A. happy B. careful C. quiet
6. The baby next to me is very ....... He talks all the time, which really annoys me.
A. talkative B. silent C. lovely
7. My Mum always asks me to wash my ...... before meals.
A. fingers B. arms C. hands
8. We should brush our ...... after meals and before bedtime every night.
A. tooth B. teeth C. hair
9. The part between the head and the body is the .......
A. neck B. shoulders C. hip
10. Everyone has 10 ...... and 10 .......
A. hands - feet B. arms - legs C. fingers - toes
II. Label the different parts of our body using the words in the box.
III. Reorder the words to make sentences.
1. magazine / it /my / is / favourite.
2. my grandma / visiting / and / am / I / grandpa.
3. the / play / evening / inside / kids / in / the.
4. you / what / going / do / tomorrow / are / to ?
5. long / have / monkeys / arms / legs / and.
IV. Read the definition and write the words.
1. This person gives a lot of attention to what he/ she is doing so that he/ she does not have an accident, make a mistake, or damage something.
2. This person has original and unsual ideas.
3. This person is always doing a lot of work.
4. This person is not angry if he/ she has to wait.
5. This person likes sports and doing sports.
6. This person likes talking very much.
V. Read the passage and choose the best word (A, B or C) to each space.
My new friend
One of my new ......(1)...... is Yuri. She ......(2)...... from Japan. She ......(3)...... big black eyes, brown ......(4)...... and a beautiful ......(5)...... . It's bright and warm. She is ......(6)...... friendly and ......(7)...... . Yuri always ......(8)...... me whenever I ......(9)...... any difficulty. I teach ......(10)...... some Vietnamese, too.
1/ A. friend
2/ A. comes
C. is coming
3/ A. have
4/ A. head
5/ A. mouth
6/ A. not
7/ A. smart
8/ A. teaches
9/ A. have
10/ A. her
VI. Read the passage about Nga and her best friend, then choose the best answer (A, B or C) to each question.
My name is Nga and my best friend is Lan. She is my classmate. We are both in grage 6 at Lam Son Secondary School. Lan lives next to my house. Every day, my father takes us to school on his motorbike, and we come home on foot in the evening. She is an intelligent girl. Her favourite subject is math, and she is really good at it. Mine is English. We usually help each other with our homework. Whenever i am sad, Lan always tells me stories to make me happy. I feel really lucky to have a best friend like Lan.
1. How old are Lan and Nga?
A. 10 B. 12 C. 14
2. How do they go to school?
A. By bus B. On foot C. By motorbike
3. What is NOT TRUE about the passage?
A. They are classmates.
B. They are neighbours.
C. English is Lan's favourite subject.
4. What do they usually help each other?
A. Do their homework
B. Do their housework
C. Do their shopping
5. What does Lan do to make Nga happy?
A. Sing a song B. Tell stories C. Buy presents