Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2: At School số 3
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2
Mời quý thầy cô và các em học sinh tham khảo bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2: At School. Thông qua bài tập này, các em sẽ được làm bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 6 theo từng unit. Áp dụng tất cả kiến thức mà các em đã được làm quen trên lớp để làm Bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 2 nhé!
1. What's your favorite _______? Oh, Maths, I think.
A. teacher B. friend C. subject D. letter
2. This is my school______. I have Literature on Tuesday.
A. notebook B. timetable C. lesson D. professor
3. Which word contains a different sound from the others?
A. mother B. thing C. Thursday D. thirty
4. Which word is the odd one out?
A. book B. pencil C. friend D. ruler
5. Which sentence is correct?
A. No take photographs. B. No taking photographs
C. Don't take photographs D. Don't to take photographs
7. What are ______? They're pencils.
A. this B. that C. those D. them
8. They're my friends. _____names are Ted and Mark.
A. Them B. They C. Theirs D. Their
9. ______students are there in your class? Forty
A. Why B. How much C. How many D. Who
10. I live _____an apartment.
A. in B. for C. up D. with
11. ______your book.
A. Listen B. Stand C. Come D. Open
12. ______do you live? In Hue city.
A. Who B. Where C. When D. Why
13. Which word contains the sound / e /?
A. open B. ruler C. student D. desk
14. This is a photo _____my school.
A. of B. on C. up D. by
15. What _____?
A. does window mean B. mean window
C. it means window D. is the meaning window
16. Let's ____to the cinema.
A. going B. to go C. go D. goes
17. ______? From Japan.
A. Where are you come from B. Where do you come from
C. Where are you coming from D. From where you come
18. Which word is the odd one out?
A. pretty B. beautiful C. sympathetic D. good-looking
20. What does Ms. Julie do? – She's _____teacher at a big school.
A. one B. The C. a D. an
21. Is Elizabeth_______?
A. your old friend B. an old your friend
C. an old friend from you D. an old friend of yours
22. Which pencil do you want? _______
A. That one. B. That's it. C. Here is. D. Yes, please.
1. This is for you and _____are for your little sister.
A. there B. this C. that D. those
2. Football, chess and badminton are _____.
A. maches B. plays C. athletics D. games
3. Is that _____house?
A. he B. him C. she D. her
4. Nam gets a letter ______his sister every week.
A. from B. out C. on D. up
5. What do you do? ______
A. I'm thirteen years old. B. I'm Bob.
C. I'm a student. D. I'm in Mrs. Kim's class.
6. That is _____schoolbag.
A. my B. I C. me D. mine
7. Where _____Lan and Mai live?
A. is B. are C. does D. do
8. I often go _____bed at nine o'clock.
A. to B. at C. on D. in
9. Is _____your desk?
A. these B. that C. here D. those
10. Do you know ______?
A. the address from them B. theirs address
C. there address D. their address
11. What is this ______English?
A. on B. in C. for D. at
12. Which word has three syllables ?
A. eraser B. teacher C. student D. street
13. ______? – R_O_S_E, Rose.
A. Is that your first name B. Is your name short
C. How do you spell your name D. Do you like your name
14. Sit ______, please!
A. in B. at C. on D. down
15. _____fruit is very sweet.
A. These B. This C. Those D. There
16. Is this your pen ? _______
A. This is a pen. B. It's apen. C. Yes, they are D. Yes, it is
17. ______is that? It's a ruler.
A. Who B. What C. Which D. Where
18. Where does your sister live ? – She lives _____a small house on King street.
A. in B. on C. with D. for
19. Are those his pencils ? ________
A. Yes, it's. B. No, it isn' t
C. Yes, they're. D. No, they aren't.
20. What's her job ? ______nurse.
A. She's B. She's a C. Her jobs D. She makes a
21. Mary lives ______her mother and father.
A. to B. by C. with D. from
1. It is ____question.
A. not hard B. a easy C. an easy D. not an hard
2. _____to school at 6. 30 am.
A. We go usually B. Go we usually
C. Usually go we D. We usually go
3. Are these _____notebooks ?
A. yours B. your C. of you the D. you're
4. Mike is _____school.
A. on the B. to C. at D. on
5. Where's my English book? ________
A. Here is. B. Here you are. C. This one. D. I have.
6. We live near _____a supermarket.
A. of B. from C. by D. _
7. Have some biscuits. _______
A. Thank you very much. B. Thank very much.
C. Thanks you very much. D. Very much thanks.
8. Which sentence is correct ?
A. What the time is it? B. What the time?
C. How late is the time? D. What time is it?
9. Who are all _____people?
A. this B. that C. those D. them
10. Goodbye! Goodbye! ______later!
A. I see you B. To see you C. We see you D. See you
11. They live about twenty kilometers _____here.
A. away from B. away of C. near D. near from
12. Bob and Ted have a sister. ______Jane.
A. Their name is B. Her name is C. His name is D. Its name is
13. _____many students in your class?
A. Have there B. Is it C. Are there D. Are they
A. Do not B. Don't C. Not to do D. Don't do
15. I often spend two hours _____my homework.
A. for do B. doing C. to do D. for doing
16. Which sentence is correct?
A. What age have you? B. How old you are ?
C. How old are you? D. A & C