Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10 Health and Hygiene có đáp án
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10 Health and Hygiene
Để ôn tập tốt cho Unit 10 tiếng Anh 7, mời các em tải và luyện tập ngay với các bài tập hay trong Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10 Health and Hygiene có đáp án. Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 7 có đáp án được chia sẻ hoàn toàn miễn phí trên VnDoc.com nên các em có thể tải về và ôn tập dễ dàng. Kiến thức của Unit 10 bao gồm lượng từ vựng mới, các điểm ngữ pháp quan trọng sẽ được thể hiện thông qua các bài tập bổ trợ này.
Choose the best answer to each of the following sentences.
1. Don't forget to wash your ________before meals.
A. feet B. hands C. teeth D. legs
2. It's ________to brush your teeth every day.
A. very important B. not important C. unimportant D. less important
3. My aunt tells us a lot ________you.
A. of B. about C. at D. on
4. Wash vegetables and fruit before ________.
A. cooking and eating B. to cook and to eat. C. cook and eat. D. cooking and eat
5. -________do you brush your teeth? -Twice a day.
A. How much B. How often C. How far D. How long
6. -What's ________matter? - I have a toothache.
A. a B. an C. the D. some
7. What do you do ________yourself clean and tidy?
A. keep B. keeping C. to keep D. B & C
8. I know how to take care ________myself.
A. of B. about C. in D. for
9. The dentist ________a cavity in my tooth.
A. filled B. made C. stopped D. broke
10. --________do you take morning exercise? --Because it's good for my health.
A. What B. Why C. When D. Where
11. What does a dentist look after? - She looks after people's ________.
A. hands B. feet C. teeth D. ears
12. Lien looks worried because she often ________to brush her teeth.
A. forget B. forgets C. to forget D. forgetting
13. Most children feel ________when they come to see the dentist.
A. scared B. sad C. happy D. tired
14. Hoa ________up early and does some exercise every day.
A. gets B. getting C. got D. will get
15. What time do you go to________ bed? - ________nine oclock.
A. a/ at B. the/ at C. ф/ in D. ф/ at
16. I received a letter ________my aunt last week.
A. of B. to C. from. D. in
17. Don't eat too ________candy.
A. much B. many C. lots of D. few
18. Are you scared ________seeing the dentist?
A. of B. in C. at D. for
19. Wash your hands ________meals.
A. after B. in C. before D. during
20. Remember ________your teeth after meals.
A. brush B. to brush C. brushing D. B&C
Read the passage and answer the following sentences.
How can we keep our teeth healthy?
Firstly, we ought to visit our dentist twice a year. He can fill the small holes in our teeth before they destroy the teeth. He can examine our teeth to check that they are growing in the right way. Unfortunately, many people wait until they have toothache before they see a dentist.
Secondly, we should brush our teeth with a toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day - once after breakfast and once before we go to bed. We can also use wooden toothpicks to clean between our teeth after a meal.
Thirdly, we should eat food that is good for our teeth and our body such as milk, cheese, fish, brown bread, potatoes, red rice, raw vegetables, and fresh fruit. Chocolate, sweets, biscuits and cakes are bad, especially when we eat them between meals. They are harmful because they stick to our teeth and cause decay.
21. How often should we visit our dentist a year?
22. What should we brush our teeth with?
23. What else we can use to clean between our teeth after a meal?
24. What kinds of food are good for our teeth?
25. What kinds of food are bad for our teeth?
Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition.
26. Mr. Thanh has an appointment _________4 o'clock this afternoon.
27. Yesterday the dentist filled a cavity _________my tooth.
28. What's wrong _________Sue?
29. Last month we visited an old church. It's _________the suburb _________the city.
30. Mrs. Quyen is a very good doctor. She look _________sick people very carefully.
26/ a t 27/ in 28/ with 29/ in - of 30/ after
Make questions for the underlined part.
31. Minh brushes his teeth twice a day.
32. Simon is in a lot of pain now because he has a toothache.
33. I felt sick after eating that food.
34. Nga went to see the dentist last week.
35. It took Dr Phong 10 minutes to fill Van's tooth.
31/ How often does Minh brush his teeth?
32/ Why is Simon in a lot of pain now?
33/ How did you feel after eating that food?
34/ When did Nam go to see the dentist?
35/ How long did it take Dr Phong to fill Van's tooth?
Read the passage and tick true (T) or False (F).
Even before it is born, a baby has small teeth under its gums. At about the age of six months, its first tooth starts to grow. Before the young child is three years old, it has twenty small teeth. Between the ages of six and twelve a second set of teeth form in the gum bellow the first teeth and push them out.
36. A baby has teeth under its gums even before its birth.
37. A baby's first tooth appears as soon as it is born.
38. A three-year-old child has twenty tiny teeth.
39. A child's second set of teeth appear before it is six years old.
40. A child's second teeth begin to grow while the child still has its first teeth.
Supply the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. Tim usually (get up) ___________and (brush) __________his teeth at 6. 15 but yesterday he (get up) ____________ and (brush) ____________ his teeth at 7. 00 because it (be) ________Sunday.
2. Nhung is very hungry now because she (not eat) ____________enough this morning. She only (eat) ____________a small piece of bread and (drink) ____________half a glass of milk.
1/ gets up - brushes - got - brushed - was
2/ didn't eat - ate - drank
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào tham khảo một số bài liên quan sau đây để nắm chắc kiến thức của bài học cũng như chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho các bài học và bài kiểm tra tiếp theo. Chúc các bạn học tập hiệu quả!