Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling có đáp án - Số 3
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10: Recycling có đáp án - Số 3 được giới thiệu trên VnDoc.com là một trong những bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 8 có đáp án chất lượng, hoàn toàn miễn phí cho các em học sinh. Các em hãy nhanh download về và luyện tập ngay với các bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 này.
I. Choose the word whose main stress is placed differently from the others.
1. a. reuse b. compost c. fabric d. mixture
2. a. plastic b. reduce c. metal d. glassware
3. a. package b. explain c. away d. instead
4. a. mosquito b. recycle c. deposit d. decompose
5. a. natural b. animal c. afternoon d. vegetable
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. An astronaut would be killed if he or she _____ by a piece of rubbish.
a. was hit b. were hit c. was hitted d. were hitted
7. Milk bottles can be _______ after being cleaned.
a. collect b. thrown away c. broken d. reused
8. Teachers ought not to swear in front of the children.
a. should not b. need not c. could not d. don't have to
9. It is not always easy_____good teaching materials in this field.
a. find b. to find c. finding d. for finding
10. It is important _____ students attend all the lectures.
a. that b. in order to c. to d. 0
11. He began his talk ____ an apology.
a. from b. with c. at d. on
12. Your money iS going to be _____ if you're not careful.
a. steal b. stealing c. stole d. stolen
13. ____ is waste from the body of a large animal such as an elephant or a cow.
a. Compost b. Dung c. Garbage d. Fertilizer
14. She has already ______ his cup five or six times.
a. refilled b. reused c. reduced d. recycled
15. Your breakfast ________ up to your room tomorrow morning.
a. will take b. will be take c. wifi been taken d. will be taken
IV. Choose the word (a, b, c, or d) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
(21) _____ the flour in a bowl. (22) _____ the salt, oil and milk. Knead the mixture (23)_____it is elastic. Take half the (24) _____ and roll it out on a clean table. Put it in a special pizza pan. Do (25) _____ with the second half. Grate some cheese and put it onto the pizzas. Cut some ham and bacon (26) _____ thin slices and put them on top of the cheese. Bake the pizzas in a preheated oven at 200°C (27) _____ 30 minutes. Enjoy (28) ____ them!
knead (v) nhào trộn
21. a. Put b. Take c. Give d. Use
22. a. Use b. Add c. Melt d. Dry
23. a. then b. since c. until d. when
24. a. mix b. mixture c. liquid d. chemical
25. a. the same b. like c. as d. similar
26. a. by b. with c. to d. into
27. a. on b. at c. of d. for
28. a. eat b. to eat c. eating d. to eating
V. Read the following passage and choose the item (a, b, c, or d) that best answers each of the questions about it.
Paper and paper products can be easily recycled. Cardboard, newspaper, and high-quality papers can all be recycled. Different kinds of paper - like newsprint and high-quality white paper - are sorted into separate piles because they are processed differently.
Paper is recycled by shredding it into small pieces and mixing it with water. The mixture is beaten into mush, called pulp, that flows onto a moving screen where most of the water is taken out. Wood or paper fibers remain and the fiber is pressed through rollers that squeeze out more water. It is then dried in a steam - heated dryer. The result is recycled.
newsprint (n) giấy in báo sort (v) phân loại
shred (v) cắt; xé nhỏ mush (n) chất đặc sệt
29. Recycling on paper and paper products is ______.
a. dangerous b. not difficult c. interesting d. wonderful
30. What does the word 'they' in line 4 refer to?
a. cardboard b. newspaper
c. high-quality papers d. kinds of paper
31. What does the word 'mixture' in line 6 mean?
a. things that you do not want any more
b. something that you make by mixing different things together
c. pieces of paper and other things that people leave on the ground
d. things that are old or useless
32. Which of the following is not true?
a. Different kinds of paper are jrocessed differently.
b. We cannot recycle newsprint and high-quality white paper.
c. Paper is shredded into small pieces when it is recycled.
d. People use water when they recycle paper.
33. Which of the following could be the best title of the passage?
a. Recycling Facts b. Friends of the Earth
c. How to Recycle Paper d. The Importance of Recycling
Đáp án Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 10
I. 1a 2b 3d 4d 5c
II. 6a 7d 8a 9b 10a 11b 12d 13b 14a 15d
III. 16c 17b 18b 19d 20c
IV. 21a 22b 23c 24b 25a 26d 27d 28c
V. 29b 30d 31b 32b 33c