Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 9: Natural disasters có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 bổ trợ Unit 9
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 bổ trợ Unit 9 đã chọn lọc nhiều bài tập hay thành những đề tổng hợp để các em luyện tập. Việc giải nhiều bài tập bổ trợ không chỉ giúp các em hệ thống nhanh chóng lại nội dung quan trọng của bài học mà còn có thể tích lũy cho bản thân kinh nghiệm, kỹ năng làm bài cần thiết trước khi bước vào các bài kiểm tra hay kì thi quan trọng.
Combine the following pairs or groups of sentences by means of relative pronouns, making any changes necessary. (Kết hợp những cặp câu hoặc nhóm câu sau đây bằng cách dùng đại từ liên hệ, thực hiện bất kì sự thay đổi nào nếu thấy cần thiết.)
1. You sent me a gift. Thank you very much for it.
2. She was dancing with a student. He had a slight limp.
3. I am looking after some children. They are terribly spoilt.
4. The bed has no mattress. I sleep on this bed.
5. There wasn't any directory in the telephone box. I was phoning from this box.
6. This is Mrs Lee. Her pet daughter won the champion ship last year.
7. I was sitting in an armchair. It suddenly collapsed.
8. Mr Allen said he was too busy to speak to me. I had come especially to see him.
9. The woman was sitting at the table. I had come to see this woman.
10. I missed the bus. I usually catch this bus. And I had to travel on the next. This was a slow bus.
11. His girl friend turned out to be an enemy spy. He trusted her absolutely.
12. The car had bad brakes. We were in this car. And the man didn't know the way. This man was driving.
13. This is the story of a woman. Her husband suddenly loses his memory.
14. They'll have to get across the frontier. This will be difficult.
15. A man brought in a small girl. Her hand had been cut by flying glass.
16. The car crashed into a queue of people. Four of them were injured.
17. The roads were crowded with refugees. Many of them were wounded.
18. I was waiting for a girl. She didn't turn up. (The girl )
19. Ben came to the party in patched jeans. This surprised the other guests. Most of the other guests were wearing evening dress.
20. The company is sending me to London. I work for this company.
21.The Bakers were given rooms in the hotel. Their house had been destroyed in the explosion.
22. I saw several house. Most of them were quite unsuitable.
23. She wanted to come at 3 a.m. This didn't suit me at all.
24. This a story of a group of girls. Their plane crashed on an uninhabited island.
25. They tie up parcels with string. This is so weak that the parcel usually comes to pieses before you get it home. (The string ...................).
26. He introduced me to his students. Most of them were from abroad.
27. Alice expected him to pay two dollars for 10 eggs. Four of the eggs were broken.
28. Jannet spoke in Spanish. But the people didn't know Spanish. She was speaking to these people (combine these last two sentences only).
29. They gave met four very bad tyres. One of them burst befor I had driven four miles.
30. A girl answered the phone. She said Henry was out.
Combine the following pairs or groups of sentences, using relaive pronouns. (Kết hợp những cặp câu hoặc nhóm câu sau đây bằng cách dùng đại từ liên hệ)
1. Albert had been driving all the day. He was tired and wanted to stop.
2. Sandra had been sleeping in the back of the coach. She felt quite fresh and wanted to go on.
3. Sophia wanted to take the mountain rad. Her tyres were nearly new.
4. Andrew's tyres were very old. He wanted to stick to the tarred road.
5. Rita didn't know anything about mountains. She thought it would be quite safe to climb alone.
6. Brian gave orders to the manager. The manager passed them on to the foreman.
7. The little boy said that the men were thieves. This turned out to be true.
8. The matter was reported to the chief of police. He ordered us all to be arrested.
9. In prison they fed us on dry bread. Most of it was moudly.
10. We sleft in the same room as handcuffed prisoner. His handcuffs rattled every time he moved.
11. We lit a fire. It soon dried out our clothes.
12. They rowed across the Atlantic. This had never been done before.
13. Tony refuses to use machines. This makes his work more arduous.
14. I met Sylvia. She asked me to give you this.
15. These girl prayed aloud all night. This kept us awake.