Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside hệ 7 năm
Trắc nghiệm Unit 3 lớp 9 A trip to the countryside
Nằm trong bộ đề Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit, Bài tập tiếng Anh 9 Unit 3: A trip to the countryside có đáp án do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 9 khác nhau giúp các em ôn tập lại kiến thức tiếng Anh lớp 9 unit 3 một cách hiệu quả nhất. Mời thầy cô và các em tham khảo.
* Xem thêm hướng dẫn học Unit 3 tiếng Anh lớp 9 tại:
I. Choose the word which is pronounced differently from the other.
D. y ng
II. Choose the word in each line has different stress pattern.
III. Find the one choice that best completes the sentence.
11. After two hours traveling by bus, we ______ Vung Tau.
12. While going on her summer vacation, Liz took a lot of______ to show the trip to her friends.
13. They usually go for a walk in the park early in the morning to enjoy the ______ air there.
14. After an hour's walking, everyone felt tired and hungry, so they stopped and had a ______.
15. We hired a canoe and went______ in the river.
16. They put up the tent and had a ______ on the river bank.
17. Many people go to amusement parks on weekends to ______ after a hard working week.
18. He invited me______ his family on a trip to Nha Trang.
A. to join
B. to come
C. to get
D. to take
19. Look at the big old tree at the ______to the village. It's a banyan tree.
20. We started to walk to the village. The______ to the village was tiring but very interesting.
21. We also walked up the mountain to visit the ______ of a Vietnamese hero.
22. They see each other ______ lunchtime and______ night only.
A. in/ in
B. on/ on
C. at/ at
D. in/ at
23. I was ______tired that I fell asleep while watching TV.
24. John is ______ kind boy that everyone likes him.
D. such a
25. They have known each other______ they were at high school.
26. I wish I ______ play the piano as well as my close friend______.
A. could/ play
B. can/ plays
C. could/ plays
D. can play
27. What do you think our children______ when we get home?
B. would do
C. are doing
D. were doing
28. I wish I ______ to my parents. Now it's too late.
B. would listen
C. have listened
D. had listened
29. Remember the meeting will be ______ Tuesday, ______ 9 am and 11am.
A. on/ at
B. on/ from
C. on / between
D. at/ at
30. The sun ______ when we started our trip to the village.
C. was shining
D. had shone
31. Jack knows his lesson well because he______ it.
C. has studied
D. had studied
32. If only he ______ me the truth, I didn't treat her badly.
B. had told
D. would tell
33. It's time you ______ to study harder to pass the final exam.
A. to try
D. will try
34. It was ______ that we went for a walk in the mountain.
A. so nice day
B. such nice day
C. so a nice day
D. such a nice day
35. Hurry up! It's time we______ for home.
B. to leave
36. We plan to go fishing tomorrow. We hope the weather ______ fine.
B. will be
C. would be
37. Did she ______ to the same school with you? - Yes, but we were not in the same class.
A. used to go
B. used to going
C. use to go
D. use going
38. I sometimes dream ______ having enough time and money to have a long holiday.
39. Computers are wonderful recent achievements______ out time.
40. Since I______, I've made a lot of friends in the new school.
D. had come
41. After the gas explosion, cars and trucks were stopped and ______.
42. It's high time we______ our house. It looks so old.
B. to repaint
43. My uncle is a heavy smoker. He gets ______ a lot.
A. used to smoke
B. used to smoking
C. use to smoke
D. use to smoking
44. Be careful! The floor______.
A. has just been polished
B. just has been polished
C. has just polished
D. just polished
45. He hopes that he______ a pop singer in the future.
C. will be
D. would be
IV. Choose the underlined words or phrases that are not correct in standard written English.
46. Jones tried (A) to use chopsticks but (B) he can’t (C). He isn’t used to use (D) them.
47. He is one of the most (A) boring people I ever meet (B). He never says (C) anything interesting (D).
48. Ann is going to (A) America next month (B). She hasn’t never (C) been there before (D).
49. I wasn’t able to (A) understand French so (B) I didn’t know what he said (C). If only he spoke (D) English.
50. She is a foreigner (A) because (B) she needs (C) a visa to stay in (D) this country.
51. Tom is good at (A) math. He is fond of (B) attend (C) a higher (D) mathematics course.
52. After living (A) in (B) England for a year, Long finally gets used to drive (C) on the left (D).
53. Summer is coming (A). We are looking (B) forward to spend (C) our free time relaxing (D) in the sun.
54. I wish I didn’t (A) tell him the truth. He looks (B) so (C) worried (D) now.
55. It’s really cold (A) and miserable here in (B) the winter. I hope we would (C) live in (D) a warmer place next year.
Đáp án Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 3
46. D => using
47. B => have ever met
48. C => hasn’t been
49. D => had spoken
50. B => so
51. C => attending
52. C => driving
53. C => spending
54. A => hadn’t told
55. C => will
Trên đây là Bài tập Unit 3 A trip to the countryside lớp 9 có đáp án. Bên cạnh đó, mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.