Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 6, 7 có đáp án
Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 6, 7
VnDoc.com xin gửi đến thầy cô và các bạn Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 9 Unit 6, 7 có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích cho các bạn học sinh ôn tập và củng cố kiến thức ngữ pháp tiếng Anh trọng điểm, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho bài học cũng như bài kiểm tra về sau.
BÀI TẬP UNIT 6,7
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest:
1.A. polluted B. spoiled C. divided D. collected
2. A. environment B. recycle C. dynamite D. littering
3. A. beach B. clean C. instead D. leave
4. A. whole B. who C. how D. hour
5. A. ground B. group C. house D. found
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in each sentence:
6. We are talking about the preservation of ______________ resources.
A. nature B. natural C. naturally D. naturalize
7. Everyone must take part in _______________ deforestation.
A. preventing B. prevent C. prevented D. to prevent
8. It is necessary _____________ forests.
A. protecting B. to protect C. protected D. protect
9. I suggest _____________ to the movies.
A. go B. going C. went D. to go
10. If he ________ a student, he must wear school uniform.
A. was B. were C. is D. will be
11. If you know where she lives, please let me _____________.
A. to know B. known C. knew D. know
12. If you like that book, I will give it ________ you as my present.
A. from B. at C. for D. to
13. If you have _________ money, you can travel abroad this summer.
A. many B. a lots C. a lot of D. lot of
14. The air in the city is very _________________.
A. pollute B. polluted C. pollution D. pollutant
15. She has __________ provided a picnic lunch for us.
A. kind B. unkind C. kindly D. kindness
16. We’ll make this beach clean and _____________ again.
A. beauty B. beautiful C. beautifully D. beautify
17. If the ___________ continues, what will happen?
A. pollute B. pollution C. polluted D. pollutant
18. A large number of inhabitants have made __________ on how to protect the environment.
A. suggest B. to suggest C. suggestion D. suggested
19. I was very _________ that you won that first prize.
A. amazed B. amaze C. amazement D. amazing
20. We stayed at home ___________ it rained heavily.
A. and B. because C. so D. but
Choose A, B, C or D to complete the passage :
These days it is impossible to open a newspaper (21)……reading about the damage we are doing to the environment. The Earth is being threatened (22)..the future looks bad. (23)…can each of us do? We cannot clean (24)…… our polluted rivers and seas overnight, nor can we stop the (25) …. of plants and animals. But we can stop adding to the problem (26) …. scientists look for answers. It may not be easy to change your lifestyle (27) …… But some steps are easy to take: cut down the amount of driving you do, or use as little plastic as possible. It is also easy to save (28) …, which also (29)……household bills. We must all make a personal decision to work for the future of our planet if we want to ensure a better world (30)…….. our grandchildren.
21. A. with B. but C. and D. without
22. A. so B. and C. moreover D. however
23. A. What B. Where C. When D. Why
24. A. to B. up C. on D. in
25. A. appear B.disappearance C. appearance D. disappear
26. A. while B. when C. within D. during
27. A. complete B. completeness C. completely D. to complete
28. A. energy B. money C. health D. water
29. A. supplies B. adds C. decreases D. reduces
30. A. from B. to C. in D. for
Choose the best sentences to have a good letter:
31. A. I’m writing for you about bad situation, which is affecting the lake near my school.
B. I’m writing to you about bad situation, which is affecting the lake near my school.
C. I was writing to you about bad situation, which is affecting the lake near my school.
D. I’m writing to you to bad situation, which is affecting the lake near my school.
32. A. As you know, the lake near my school is very beautiful.
B. As you know, the lake near my school is very beautifully.
C. As you know, the lake near my school are very beautiful.
D. As you known, the lake near my school is very beautiful.
33. A. However, it has become polluting. B. However, it has became polluted.
C. However, it has become polluted. D. However, it have become polluted.
34. A. People have used electricity to catching fish.
B. People have used electricity to caught fish.
C. People have used electricity to catch fish.
D. People have use electricity to catching fish.
35. A. A lot of small fish died and floated on the water surface.
B. A lot of small fish died and floating on the water surface.
C. A lot of small fish died and floated in the water surface.
D. A lot of small fish died and floated at the water surface.
36. A. People have throw rubbish and waste into the lake.
B. People have threw rubbish and waste into the lake.
C. People have thrown rubbish and waste to the lake.
D. People have thrown rubbish and waste into the lake.
37. A. Now, bad smell is affect my school children’s health.
B. Now, bad smell is affecting my school children’s health.
C. Now, bad smell is affected my school children’s health.
D. Now, bad smell are affecting my school children’s health.
38. A. What do you think to this pollution? B. What do you think for this pollution?
C. What do you think about this pollution? D. What do you think in this pollution?
39. A. I’m looking forward to hearing from you and seeing the protection of the environment from the local authority.
B. I’m looking forward to hear from you and seeing the protection of the environment from the local authority.
C. I’m looking forward to hearing to you and seeing the protection of the environment from the local authority.
D. I’m looking forward to hearing you and seeing the protection of the environment from the local authority.
40. A. Sincere, Tam.
C. Sincerely, Tam.
------THE END ------