Bài tập trắc nghiệm Câu bị động tiếng Anh có đáp án
Trắc nghiệm Câu bị động trong tiếng Anh
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn tài liệu Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh chuyên đề Câu Bị Động - Passive Voice có đáp án dưới đây. Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh sẽ là nguồn tài liệu học tập hữu ích giúp các bạn ôn luyện nhuần nhuyễn phần ngữ pháp khó nhằn trong chương trình học này hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
1. The longest fish in the contest was eighteen inches long".
"It_____ by Thelma Rivers".
a. was catching b. caught c. was caught d. catch
2. "I heard you decided to take up tennis".
"Yes, I have_____ every day".
a. been played b. been playing c. playing d. play
3. "Are we about to have dinner?".
"Yes, it _____ in the dinning room".
a. is serving b. serves c. is being served d. served
4. "Why is Stanley in jail?" "He_____ of robbery".
a. has been convicted b. has been convicting
c. has convicted d. convicted
6. "Where are Jack and Jan?" "They_____ the boxes you asked for into the house".
a. have been bringing b. bringing c. have been brought d. to bring
7. "Where's the old chicken coop?"
"It_____ by a windstorm last year."
a. destroy b. is destroyed c. was destroyed d. destroyed
8. "We're still looking for Thomas".
"Hasn't he_____ yet?".
a. been found b. to find c. found d. being found
9. "Whatever happened t that fortune - teller?"
"I don't know. She _____ around her in a long time".
a. hasn't seen b. didn't see c. hasn't been seeing d. hasn't been seen
10. "Diana is a wonderful ballet dancer".
"She_____ since she was four".
a. has been dancing b. has been danced c. is dancing d. was danced
11. "What a beautiful dress you're wearing!"
"Thank you. It_____ especially for me by a French tailor".
a. is made b. has made c. made d. was made
12. "Those eggs of different colors are very artistic".
"Yes, they_____ in Russia".
a. were painted b. were paint c. were painting d. painted
13. "Homer is in jail for smoking marijuana".
"He_____ that it was against the law".
a. is telling b. was told c. old d. tells
14. "The maintenance people didn't remove the chairs from the ballroom".
"Don't worry. They _____ them before the dance begins".
a. will have been moved b. will have moved
c. were moved d. moved
15. Gold_____ in California in the nineteenth century.
a. was discovered b. has been discovered
c. was discover d. they discovered
16. _____ that military spending is extremely high.
a. We are felt b. It feels c. It is felt d. We feel that it is
17. All planes_____ before departure.
a. will checked b. will has checked
c. will be checked d. will been checked
18. I wanted_____ by the head of the company, but it was impossible.
a. to see b. to be seen c. seeing d. being to see
19. Katherine_____ at Bob's house every night this week.
a. has been eaten b. has eating c. is being eating d. has been eating
20. "Where did you get these old dresses?".
"We_____ them in the old trunk".
a. were found b. finding c. found d. have been found
21. "What happened to the old mail carrier?"
"He_____ to a new neighborhood to work".
a. has sent b. was send c. was sent d. sent
1. Some body cleans the room every day.
a. The room every day is cleaned. b. The room is every day cleaned.
c. The room is cleaned every day. d. The room is cleaned by somebody every day.
2. They cancelled all flights because of fog.
a. All flights because of fog were cancelled.
b. All flights were cancelled because of fog.
c. All flights were because of fog cancelled.
d. All flights were cancelled by them because of fog.
3. People don't use this road very often.
a. This road is not used very often. b. Not very often this road is not used.
b. This road very often is not used. d. This road not very often is used.
4. Somebody accused me of stealing money.
a. I was accused by somebody of stealing money.
b. I was accused of stealing money.
c. I was accused of stealing money by somebody.
d. I was accused stealing money.
5. How do people learn languages?
a. How are languages learned? b. How are languages learned by people?
b. How languages are learned? d. Languages are learned how?
6. People warned us not to go out alone.
a. We were warned not going out alone.
b. We were warned not to go out alone by people.
c. We weren't warned to go out alone.
d. We were warned not to go out alone.
7. Somebody is using the computer at the moment.
a. The computer is being use at the moment.
b. The computer at the moment is being used.
c. The computer is being used by some body at the moment.
d. The computer is used at the moment.
8. I didn't realize that somebody was recording our conversation.
a. I didn’t realize that our conversation was recorded.
b. I didn't realize that our conversation was being recorded.
c. I didn't realize that our conversation was being recorded by someone.
d. Our conversation wasn't realized to be recorded.
9. We found that they had cancelled the game.
a. We found that the fame had been cancelled.
b. The game had been cancelled.
c. We found that the game had been cancelled by them.
d. The game were found to be cancelled.
10. They are building a new highway around the city.
a. A new highway is being built around the city.
b. A new highway is being built around the city by them
c. A new highway around the city is being built.
d. Around the city a new highway is being built.
11. They have built a new hospital near the airport.
a. A new hospital has been built near the airport by them.
b. A new hospital near the airport has been built.
c. A new hospital has been built near the airport.
d. Near the airport a new hospital has been.
12. People should send their complaints to the head office.
a. Complaints should be sent to the head office.
b. Complaints should be sent to the head office by people.
c. Their complaints should be sent to the head office by people.
d. Their complaints to the head office should be sent.
13. They had to postpone the meeting because of illness.
a. The meeting had to be postponed because of illness.
b. The meeting had to because of illness be postponed.
c. The meeting had to be postponed by them because of illness.
d. The meeting because of illness had to be postponed.
14. Somebody might have stolen our car.
a. Somebody might have been stolen your car.
b. Your car might be stolen.
c. Your car might have been stolen by somebody.
d. Your car might have been stolen.
15. An electrical fault could have caused the fire.
a. An electrical fault could have been caused by the fire.
b. An electrical fault could have caused the fire.
c. The fire could have been caused by a electrical fault.
d. The fire could have caused an electrical fault.
16. They are going to hold next year's congress in San Francisco.
a. Congress is going to be held next year in San Francisco.
b. Congress in San Francisco is going to be held next year.
c. Next year's congress is going to be held by them held next year.
d. Next year's congress is going to be held in San Francisco.
17. They shouldn't have played the football match in such bad weather.
a. The football match shouldn't have been played in such bad weather.
b. The football match shouldn't have been played by them in such bad weather.
c. The football match shouldn't be played in such bad weather.
d. The football match shouldn't have played in such bad weather.
18. The bill includes service
a. Service is included by the bill
b. Service included in the bill
c. Service is included in the bill
d. Service is in the bill
19. They have changed the date of the meeting
a. The date of the meeting has been changed
b. The date of the meeting has been changed by them
c. The meeting has been changed the date
d. The date of the meeting has changed
20. Brian told me that somebody had tracked him in the street.
a. I was told by Brian that somebody had attacked him in the street.
b. I was told by Brian that he had been attacked in the street.
c. Brain told me to have been attacked in the street.
d. Brian told me that he had been attacked in the street
Đáp án có trong file tải: Bài tập trắc nghiệm Câu bị động tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh cơ bản khác như: Tài liệu luyện kỹ năng Tiếng Anh cơ bản, Ôn tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh, Luyện thi Tiếng Anh trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.