Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13: Films and Cinema có đáp án
Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập trắc nghiệm môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 Unit 13: Films and Cinema có đáp án dưới đây giúp các bạn nắm chắc phần kiến thức trọng tâm của bài 9, đồng thời là tài liệu hữu ích ôn thi học kì 2 đạt kết quả cao. Chúc các bạn học tốt!
OBJECTIVE PRACTICE TEST OF UNIT 13
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. a. cinema b. sequence c. character d. event
2. a. degree b. existence c. audience d. appear
3. a. cartoon b. detective c. tragic d. Titanic
4. a. engage b. rapid c. disaster d. instead
5. a. discover b. horror c. science d. movement
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
6. a. form b. first c. enough d. Stephen
7. a. excite b. decide c. horrify d. mind
8. a. photograph b. laugh c. plough d. enough
9. a. weigh b. high c. plough d. cough
10. a. disaster b. discover c. liner d. cinema
Choose one best option to fill in each sentence
11. There’s a love story in it, and it’s very funny. I suppose you’d call it a ____________
a. horror film b. detective film c. romantic comedy d. thriller
12. Steven Spielberg is one of the famous __________.He has made lots of films including Jaw,Jurassic Park, Schindler’s List, etc.
a. stars b. directors c. actors d. script writers
13. The film contains of explicit __________of violence.
a. scenes b. scents c. sceneries d. screens
14. The main ___________is played by Nicole Kidman.
a. actress b. character c. director d. film maker
15. Silence of The Lambsis a/an ___________film. It makes the audience scared.
a. disaster b. science fiction c. action d. horror
16. The film is ___________the 1940s, during the Second World War.
a. made for b. based on c. set in d. occurred in
17. The movie Schindler’s Listwas ___________on the novel Schindler’s Ark written by the Australian writer Thomas Keneally.
a. based b. depended c. played d. performed
18. Charlie Chaplin is considered as the greatest comic actor of the ___________.
a. musical cinema b. commercial film
c. romantic comedy d. silent cinema
19. When did the cinema come into ____________?
a. exist b. existing c. existence d. existences
20. England is an ____________country.
a. industrialize b. industry c. industrial d. industrialization
Choose the best answer.
21. “Look outside! ____________ sky is getting very dark”.
- “I hope it isn’t going to be a storm”.
a. A B. The C. x D. Some
22. I’d like to invite him to ____________ dinner next week if that’s OK with you.
a. a B. the C. x D. an
23. “I’m going out for a walk. Have you seen my shoes?”
- “Yes, they’re on _________ floor in ____________ kitchen.”
A. a/ the B. the/ the C. a/ a D. the/ a
24. “Do you see the video store? I was sure it was on ____________Main Street.”
“I think it’s on ___________side street, but I’m not sure which one”
A. the/ the B. the/ a C. a/ X D. X/ a
25. “Do you think Margaret will take the job you offered her?”
- “I don’t know. She seemed ___________in it, however.”
A. interest B. interesting C. interested D. interestingly
26. The students all went to the circus yesterday. I heard it was really _____________.
A. amused B. amusing C. amuse D. amusingly
27. I was ________that Jane couldn’t come to the party. Her boss made her work overtime.
A. disappointing B. disappointedly C. disappoint D. disappointed
28. What a terrible football game! I thought it was ______________.
A. delightful B. delighting C. delight D. delighted
29. It was not until 2:30 that everyone ____________ leave the stadium.
A. can B. could C. will D. must
30. It ____________ not until last summer we had a holiday.
A. is B. has been C. had been D. was
Choose the sentence which has a similar meaning to the sentence printed before.
31. The clown amused the children.
A. The clown had the children amusing.
B. The children found the clown amusing.
C. The clown made the children amuse.
D. The children were amusing the clown.
32. The film excited us all a lot.
A. The film had a lot excitement.
B. We were excited about all of the film.
C. The film made all of us feel a lot of excited.
D. All of us were excited about the film.
33. He didn’t come until 6 p.m.
A. It was not until 6 p.m. that he came.
B. He stayed until 6 p.m.
C. It was 6 p.m., but he didn’t come.
D. He came before 6 p.m.
34. Horror films terrify my little sister.
A. My little sister is terrifying of horror films.
B. My little sister is terrified of horror films.
C. My little sister thinks horror films are terrified.
D. Horror films are terrified to my little sister.
35. I delight in reading English books.
A. I hate reading English books.
B. I am interested in reading English books.
C. I am tired of reading English books.
D. I am not excited at reading English books.
36. We didn’t meet them until 2007.
A. It was not until 2007 that we meet them.
B. It was not until 2007 that we met them.
C. It was 2007 that we didn’t meet them.
D. Not until 2007 we met them.
Choose the best option.
37. _______ men are often paid more than _________ women for _______ the same job.
a. Ø – the –the b. Ø - Ø - the c. The-the-the d. Ø - Ø - Ø
38. At first she was train to be _________ scriptwriter, but later she worked as ________ director assistant in a studio.
a. a- a b. the-the c. a-the d. the-a
39. ________ sun gives off ____________ heat and ___________ light.
a. Ø - Ø - Ø b. The-the-a c. The -. Ø - Ø d. A-a-a
40. Are you going to ___________ countryside for __________ week?
a. A-a b. the-a c. the-an d. the - Ø
Fill in each numbered blank with one suitable word or phrase.
Modern cinema audiences expect (41) _________ plenty of thrilling scenes in action films. These scenes (42) ____________ are known as stunts are usually (43) __________ by stuntmen who are specially trained to dangerous things (44) ___________. Anyone can crash a car, but if you are (45) ____________ a film, you have to be extremely precise, sometimes you drive and stop right in front of the camera and film crew. At (46) ___________ early stage in the (47) ___________, an expert stuntman is (48)_____________ to work out the action scenes and form a team. He is the only person who can against the words of the director, (49) ____________ he will usually only (50) ____________ this in the regards of safe.
41. a. see b. to see c. seeing d. seen
42. a. which b. whom c. of that d. those
43. a. produced b. performed c. cancelled d. interfered
44. a. safe b. safety c. safely d. safeness
45. a. firing b. working c. doing d. acting
46. a. a b. an c. the d. no article
47. a. produce b. product c. production d. productive
48. a. called in b. came in c. checked in d. taken in
49. a. despite b. in spite of c. due to d. because
50. a. to do b. does c. do d. done
Đáp án Bài tập trắc nghiệm lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào tham khảo tài liệu hữu ích sau đây nhằm chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho các bài học tiếp theo cũng như trước các kì thi quan trọng sắp tới.