Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10: Health and Hygiene có đáp án
Bài tập tự luận môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10 có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 7 Unit 10: Health and Hygiene có đáp án được sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây sẽ là nguồn tài liệu hữu ích giúp các bạn nắm vững những phần ngữ pháp trọng điểm của bài 10 này. Chúc các bạn ôn tập hiệu quả.
UNIT 10: HEALTH AND HYGIENE
I. Read the passage and answer the following sentences.
How can we keep our teeth healthy?
Firstly, we ought to visit our dentist twice a year. He can fill the small holes in our teeth before they destroy the teeth. He can examine our teeth to check that they are growing in the right way. Unfortunately, many people wait until they have toothache before they see a dentist.
Secondly, we should brush our teeth with a toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day – once after breakfast and once before we go to bed. We can also use wooden toothpicks to clean between our teeth after a meal.
Thirdly, we should eat food that is good for our teeth and our body such as milk, cheese, fish, brown bread, potatoes, red rice, raw vegetables, and fresh fruit. Chocolate, sweets, biscuits and cakes are bad, especially when we eat them between meals. They are harmful because they stick to our teeth and cause decay.
1. How often should we visit our dentist a year?
2. What should we brush our teeth with?
3. What else we can use to clean between our teeth after a meal?
4. What kinds of food are good for our teeth?
5. What kinds of food are bad for our teeth?
II. Fill in each blank with a suitable preposition.
6. Thanh has an appointment _________4 o’clock this afternoon.
7. Yesterday the dentist filled a cavity _________my tooth.
8. What’s wrong _________Sue?
9. Last month we visited an old church. It’s _________the suburb _________the city.
10. Quyen is a very good doctor. She look _________sick people very carefully.
6/ at 7/ in 8/ with 9/ in – of 10/ after
III. Make questions for the underlined part.
11. Minh brushes his teeth twice a day.
12. Simon is in a lot of pain now because he has a toothache.
13. I felt sickafter eating that food.
14. Nga went to see the dentist last week.
15. It took Dr Phong 10 minutesto fill Van’s tooth.
11/ How often does Minh brush his teeth?
12/ Why is Simon in a lot of pain now?
13/ How did you feel after eating that food?
14/ When did Nam go to see the dentist?
15/ How long did it take Dr Phong to fill Van’s tooth?
IV. Read the passage and tick true (T) or False (F).
Even before it is born, a baby has small teeth under its gums. At about the age of six months, its first tooth starts to grow. Before the young child is three years old, it has twenty small teeth. Between the ages of six and twelve a second set of teeth form in the gum bellow the first teeth and push them out.
16. A baby has teeth under its gums even before its birth.
17. A baby’s first tooth appears as soon as it is born.
18. A three-year-old child has twenty tiny teeth.
19. A child’s second set of teeth appear before it is six years old.
20. A child’s second teeth begin to groUNIT 10: HEALTH AND HYGIENE
21. w while the child still has its first teeth.
V. Supply the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. Tim usually (get up) ___________and (brush) __________his teeth at 6. 15 but yesterday he (get up) ____________ and (brush) ____________ his teeth at 7. 00 because it (be) ________Sunday.
2. Nhung is very hungry now because she (not eat) ____________enough this morning. She only (eat) ____________a small piece of bread and (drink) ____________half a glass of milk.
1/ gets up - brushes – got – brushed – was
2/ didn’t eat – ate - drank
VI: Chia động từ.
1. She never (stay).... up late at night.
2. My brother (work).... in Ha Noi at present
3. Why .... you (leave).... the part early last night?
4. Minh(go).... to the dentist tomorrow morning.
5. Mozart (play).... the piano when he (be).... three years old.
6. Minh(brush).... his teethevery night, but last night he (forget).... to brush them.
7. I'm scared of (hear).... the ghost stories.8. Remember (brush).... your teeth after meals.
- is working
- did .... Leave
- will go/ is going
- played – was
- brushes – forgot
- to brush
VII: Cho dạng thích hợp của từ trong ngoặc.
1. He is always willing to help people. He is a .... person.(help)
2. Is your back still .... ?(pain)
3. They looked poor and .... . (healthy)
4. She's having .... with her schoolwork this year. (difficult)
5. We are all .... about the final exam. (worry)
6. She always washes and irons her clothes .... . (care)
7. The boys were .... to cross the street. (scare)
8. .... to teenagers can be difficult for parens. (talk).
1. helpful 2. painful 3. unhealthy 4. difficulty
5. worried 6. carefully 7. scared 8. Talking
VIII: Đặt câu hỏi cho các từ gạch dưới.
1. We met her at the City's Theater last night.
2. Nga brushes her teeth three times a day.
3. My father was in Ha Noi three weeks ago.
4. Nam played badminton with Minh.
5. She went to the doctor because she had a backache.
6. The students are practicing their English at the moment.
7. He had an appointment at 10.30.
8. They travelled to the USA by plane last month.
1. Where did you meet her last night?
2. How many times a day does Nga brush her teeth?
3. When was your father in Ha Noi?
4. Who did Nam play badminton with?
5. Why did she go to the doctor?
6. What are the students doing at the moment?
7. What time did he have an appointment?
8. How did they travel to the USA last month?
IX: Đọc đoạn văn rồi trả lời câu hỏi.
How can we keep our teeth healthy? First we should visit our dentist twice a year. He can examine our teeth and fill the small holes in our teeth before they destroy the teeth. Secondly, we should brush our teeth at least twice a day – once after breakfastand one before we go tbed. Thirdly, we should eat food that is good for our teeth and our body such as milk, chees, fish, potatoes, red, rice, raw vegetables and fresh fruit. Chocolate, sweets, biscuits and cakes are harmful because they stick to our teeth and cause decay.
1. How often should we go to the dentist?
2. What does a dentist do with our teeth?
3. When should we brush our teeth?
4. What foods are good for our teeth?
5. Why are chocolate and sweets bad for our teeth?
1. We should go to the dentist twice a year.
2. A dentist can examine our teeth and fill the cavity in our tooth.
3. We should brush our teeth after breakfast and before we go bed.
4. Milk, cheese, fish, potatoes, red rice, raw vegetables and fresh fruit are good for our teeth.
5. Chocolate and sweets are bad for our teeth because they stick to our teeth and cause decay.
X: Sắp xếp các từ thành câu hoàn chỉnh.
1. dentist/ had/ Minh/ a/went/ yesterday/ because/ toothache/ to/ the/ bad/is.
2. at/ his/ looked/ tod/ the/ him/ worry/ to/ not/ teeth/ and/ dentist.
3. filled/ cavity/ in/ dentist/ week/ his/ a/ tooth/ last/ the.
4. they/ scared/ children/ come/ the/ see/ feel/ when/ to/ most/ dentit.
1. Minh went to the dentist yesterday because he had a bad toothache.
2. The dentist looked at his teeth and told him not to worry.
3. The dentist filled a cavity in his tooth last week.
4. Most children feel scared when they come to see the dentist.
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào tham khảo một số bài của bài 11 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 tiếp theo đây để chuẩn bị cũng như ôn tập, nắm chắc kiến thức trước khi đến lớp và trước mỗi bài kiểm tra và kì thi quan trọng. Chúc các bạn học tốt!