Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 5: Study Habits
Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 5
Bài tập tự luận Tiếng Anh lớp 8 Unit 5: Study Habits giúp các em kiểm tra lại kiến thức về cách thành lập trạng từ chỉ thể cách, vị trí của trạng từ chỉ thể cách trong Tiếng Anh; động từ khuyết thiếu Should và câu tường thuật trong Tiếng Anh đã được học trong Unit 5 Tiếng Anh 8.
I. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
1. Hoa's teacher wants her (spend) ___________ more time on math.
2. I promise I (try) __________ my best next semester.
3. Sandra needs (improve) ___________ her English writing.
4. They didn't try (learn) __________ all new words they (come) ___________ across.
5. You should (underline) the word you want (learn) _________.
6. Can you help me (move) _________ this table?
7. Nam always (get) ___________grade A for Physics, but last semester he (get) _________B. So Nam's teacher asked him (study) _________ harder this semester.
8. They were proud of (be) __________ so successful.
II. Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc
1. What is the correct (pronounce) ________________ of this word?
2. There is room for father (improve) ________________ in your English.
3. My grandmother can read (good) _____________ without glasses.
4. She actively (participation) __________________ in social work.
5. Last year we had an (enjoy) ___________ summer holiday.
6. He was (pride) ____________ of his achievements in the field of politics.
7. You'd better do some (revise) __________________ for the final exams.
8. The (important) ____________ of the project made me tense.
III. Điền từ thích hợp vào chỗ trống
1. Please wait _____ me a few minutes.
2. You can use dictionary to find _____ new words.
3. They are very proud _____ their new house.
4. My sister is not very good _____ math.
5. Tim should work harder _____ his Spanish pronunciation.
6. Do you believe _____ ghosts?
7. Try to learn the meaning of new words _____ by heart.
8. I got good grade _____ English and History.
VI. Should, shouldn't ought or oughtn't
Nick: I can't come out, Rachel. I _________ to do some more homework.
Rachel: You _________ worry so much. You ________ to relax sometimes. You _______ take a break.
Nick: I know I ________ worry, but I do. I can't help it.
Rachel: Anyway, you're doing OK, aren't you? Your results are not bad now. You __________ be please. You _________ to invent problems for yourself.
V. Hoàn thành đoạn hội thoại
Nam: Hello, Nga.___________________________________________________today?
Nga: I have English, Math, Literature and geography.
Nam: And ________________________________________________ yesterday?
Nga: I have Biology, History, Physics and English.
Nam: __________________________________________________, Nga?
Nga: I like English best. I think it's an interesting and important subject.
Nam: ______________________________________________________ English?
Nga: I have it four times a week.
Nam: __________________________________________________ at English?
Nga : Yes. I usually get good marks in English.
Nam: __________________________ you spend every day on this subject?
Nga: About an hour or more.
Nam: ________________________________________ your English?
Nga: My sister. She helps me practice my English every night.
Nga: Math. I think I need to improve my Math. My Math result was so poor last semester.
Nam: I believe you can do it, Nga.