Bài tập từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 Lifelong Learning
English 12 Unit 10: Lifelong Learning
Đề ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 chuyên đề Từ vựng dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 12 nắm chắc Từ vựng Tiếng Anh 12 Unit 10 hiệu quả.
Part I. PHONETICS
Exercise 1. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. graduate B. mandatory C. explode D. persuade
2. A. investigate B. neglect C. gaol D. progress
3. A. chooses B. clothes C. encourages D. boxes
4. A. design B. persuade C. pursue D. increase
5. A. motivation B. initiative C. optional D. restricted
Exercise 2. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
6. A. authentic B. ultimate C. graduate D. personal
7. A. compulsory B. voluntary C. initiative D. investigate
8. A. optional B. primary C. selective D. national
9. A. unchangeable B. adjustable C. emotional D. privilege
10. A. reluctant B. different C. flexible D. willingly
Part II. VOCABULARY
Exercise 3. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
11. Secondary education is now compulsory nationwide.
A. optional B. selective C. primary D. mandatory
12. All students are required to attend the course in order to be eligible for a certificate.
A. see B. watch C. join D. study
13. The lecture is followed by a 15-minute discussion session.
A. length of journey B. period of time C. section D. set
14. It is important for high school students to acquire necessary living skills to liveindependently.
A. gain B. possess C. improve D. practise
15. Students' motivation for language learning really varies.
A. sense B. emotion C. feeling D. inspiration
16. Different learners have different learning styles.
A. steps B. means C. methods D. rituals
17. Online courses allow learners to study at flexible time.
A. fixed B. adjustable C. rigid D. unchangeable
18. No one asked him to donate his money. He did it voluntarily.
A. willingly B. unwillingly C. reluctantly D. suspiciously
19. More and more school leavers want to pursue higher education.
A. prepare B. surprise C. persuade D. continue
20. In fact, learning is not confined to the classroom environment and school subjects.
A. defined B. unlimited C. restricted D. designed
21. Children learn a great deal in their daily interaction with other peers at school.
A. interruption B. communication C. action D. projection
22. Lifelong learners are people who have a strong desire to learn and explore the world.
A. investigate B. invest C . explode D. express
23. Nowadays, lifelong learning is facilitated by e-learning platforms.
A. insisted B. assisted C. assessed D. accessed
24. Online courses have enabled many people to realize their learning objectives.
A. motivated B. discouraged C. allowed D. stopped
25. There are different courses available for students to select.
A. consider B. neglect C. collect D. choose
26. The ultimate aim of lifelong learning is to better yourself for personal or professionaldevelopment.
A. utmost B. secondary C. trivial D. minimal
27. She has always showed her genuine interest in lifelong learning.
A. artificial B. fake C. genius D. authentic
28. Greater efforts are needed to reach the goal of universal education.
A. achieve B. archive C. receive D. risk
29. Having adequate funding is crucial throughout the learning process.
A. abundant B. enough C. insufficient D. unsatisfactory
30. Our first priority is to offer free education to all people.
A. attention B. help C. concern D. aid
31. It is equal-chance for everyone. No one should be given privilege.
A. time B. money C. disadvantage D. advantage
32. I don't think office work is suitable for me. I'd like to work in a more challenging environment.
A. rewarding B. enjoying C. relaxing D. demanding
33. She is very good at handling both her work and family life.
A. assessing B. reserving C. managing D. changing
34. I am lucky to have a very supportive supervisor.
A. survivor B. manager C. saver D. protector
35. Upon the project completion, I was transferred to the sales department.
A. moved B. dismissed C. retrained D. translated
36. If you have the right qualifications and are good at English, you are very likely to get promoted.
A. elevated B. enlightened C. encouraged D. endorsed
37. What is your barrier to lifelong learning?
A. bar B. obstacle C. badge D. motivation
38. A number of people are prevented from lifelong learning due to various reasons.
A. preserved B. invented C. hindered D. encouraged
39. His life is a rich source of inspiration for many writers and poets.
A. nuance B. hindrance C. discouragement D. encouragement
40. Lifelong learning can also help amend some of the weaknesses of the education system.
A. correct B. change C. develop D. intensify
41. A good lifelong learner can advance both at work and in life.
A. process B. progress C. precede D. recede
42. We all welcome the government's initiative to boost lifelong learning.
A. intention B. initial C. new plan D. prospect
Exercise 4. Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
43. The teacher asked us to get on with the next exercise and he would be back in a while.
A. finish doing B. start doing C. continue doing D . stop doing
44. Those students who fail the National High School exams may want to retake them thefollowing year.
A. pass B. fall C. sit D. take
45. Thanks to lifelong learning, people's level of awareness has improved significantly.
A. has increased B. has declined C. has gone up D. has bettered
46. The teacher is going to a conference next week, so our presentation will be put off.
A. delayed B. deferred C. carried out D. cancelled
47. A new school has just been set up for the kids in the area.
A. started B. established C. built D. demolished
48.Unnecessary components should be removed from the current program to reduce the workload for school students.
A. added B. taken away C. taken off D. abolished
49. The school picnic has been cancelled because of bad weather.
A. called off B. continued C. destroyed D. broken off
50. If children are inactive most of the time, it is very easy for them to gain weight.
A. put up B. loose C. lose D. put on
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án, mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung đề luyện tập Tiếng Anh tại đây: Bài tập từ vựng Tiếng Anh lớp 12 Unit 10 Lifelong Learning. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.