Bộ đề kiểm tra 45' số 3 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án
Tiếp sức cho các bạn học sinh đang ôn tập cho bài kiểm tra 1 tiết Tiếng Anh dễ dàng sưu tập được nhiều dạng đề thi chính thức của những năm trước, chúng tôi xin chia sẻ đến các bạn Bộ đề kiểm tra 45' số 3 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trường THPT Đoàn Thượng, Hải Dương năm học 2016 - 2017 có đáp án. Hi vọng rằng, bộ đề thi này thực sự là tài liệu hữu ích dành cho các bạn.
ĐỀ CHẴN: Dành cho thí sinh có SBD chẵn
I. LISTENING (2.0 p)
Part 1: Listen and choose the best answer (1.0p)
Part 2: Listen and choose the words in the box to complete the notes (1.0p)
posters 10:30 library 3.50 crayons 6.50
Museum Art Club
Begins at: (5)_________________
Next week they will make: (6)_________________
One meeting costs: (7) £_________________
Place: (8)_________________ in the museum
II. LANGUAGE USE (3.0p)
Part 1: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently (0.5p)
1. A. Switch B. Swing C. Sword D. Swallow.
2. A. Plentiful B. Chemical C. Relative D. Release
Part 2: Choose the best answer (2.5p)
1. He is the environmentalist about _________ I often tell you.
A. that B. who C. whom D. which
2. Oil, coal and natural gas are _________.
A. nuclear energy B. fossil fuels C. plentiful D. infinite
3. _________ is produced from the energy of the heat inside the Earth.
A. Geothermal energy B. Nuclear energy C. Solar energy D. Water energy
4. Tigers, _________ used to be abundant in the jungles, was listed in the endangered species list.
A. that B. which C. who D. whose
5. We should responsible for the _________ that humans are doing to the enviroment.
A. destroy B. destructive C. destruction D. destructibility
6. The amount of solar energy that reaches the earth depends __________ the atmosphere.
A. to B. in C. on D. with
7. Because of people's _________with the environment, many kinds of plants and animals are becoming rare.
A. supply B. survival C. influence D. interference
8. I don't know the name of the girl_________ care of animals in the zoos.
A. take B. taken C. taking D. to take
9. Customer: Excuse me! Post office clerk: _________?
A. What are you doing, Madam B. What can I do for you, Madam
C. What's your name, Madam D. What do you do, Madam
10. Cuc Phuong is the first national park ______ in Vietnam to preserve wild animals in their natural habitat.
A. establish B. establishing C. established D. to be established
III. READING (2.5 p)
Part 1: Choose the correct answer (0.75p)
1. This signal tells you that:
A. You must stay with your luggage at all times.
B. Do not let someone else look after your luggage.
C. Remember your luggage when you leave
You should contact the ticket office
A. to ask them if a phone was found at the cinema.
B. to find out about a phone that was left at the cinema at the cinema.
C. to tell them about a phone that you found at the cinema.
Part 2: Read the passage below and do the tasks that follow. (1.75p)
One of the most urgent environment problems in the world today is the shortage of clean water. Having clean drinking water is a basic human right. But acid rain, industrial pollution and garbage have made many sources of water undrinkable. Lakes and even entire seas have become large pools of poison. LakeBaikal in Russia is one of the largest lakes in the world. It contains a rich variety of animals and plants, including 1,300 rare species that do not exist anywhere else in the world. But they are being destroyed by the massive volumes of industrial pollutants which pour into the lake everyday. Even where law existed, the government did not have the power to enforce them. Most industries simply ignore the regulations. The Mediterranean Sea occupies 1% of the world's water surface. But it is the dumping ground for 50% of all marine pollution. Almost sixteen countries regularly throw industrial wastes a few miles off shore. Water is free to everyone. A few years ago people thought that the supply of clean water in the world was limitless. Today, many water supplies have been ruined by pollution and sewage. Clean water is now scarce, and we are at last beginning to respect this precious source. We should do something now.
Decide on True/ False statements: (0.5p)
1. The Mediterranean Sea is the dumping ground for more than 50% of all marine pollution.
2. Although law existed, most industries simply ignore the regulations
Choose the best answer (1.25p)
3. How many countries throw industrial wastes into the Mediterranean Sea regularly?
A. exactly 16 B. nearly 16 C. exactly 15 D. less than 15
4. One environment problem in the world today is ____________.
A. industrial pollution B. the fresh water shortage
C. acid rain D. population explosion
5. What is a serious problem of LakeBaikal in Russia?
A. It contains a rich variety of animals and plants.
B. It is polluted by massive volumes of industrial wastes discharged into it.
C. It has 1,300 rare species that do not exist anywhere else in the world.
D. The government did not have the power to enforce laws and regulations.
6. Many sources of water are not drinkable because of ____________.
A.industrial pollution B.garbage
C. acid rain, industrial pollution and garbage D. acid rain
7. What is the message to the readers?
A. We should use a lot of clean water.
B. We should encourage people to use safe water.
C. We should do something protect our water resources.
D. We should limit the clean water in the world.
IV. WRITING (2.5 p)
Part 1: Combine the sentences using Relative Clauses (1.0p)
1. Samson is often crowded in summer. It attracts many foreign tourists.
2. I don't remember the name of the book. My friend gave it to me on my birthday.
Part 2: Write a description of Ben En National Park, use the information given below (1.5p)