Đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 trường THPT Đa Phúc, Hà Nội năm 2019 - 2020
Đề thi học kì 2 tiếng Anh 12 mới có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020, Đề thi tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 12 trường THPT Đa Phúc, Hà Nội có đáp án dưới đây được VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh lớp 12 cuối học kì 2 có đáp án tổng hợp nhiều dạng bài tập tiếng Anh 12 thường gặp giúp các em ôn tập kỹ năng tiếng Anh cơ bản lớp 12 hiệu quả.
* Choose the best option
1. She always listens....... to what she is told.
2. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others
3. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
4. John, I have something interesting _________ you, but you have to promise ______ it secret.
A. for telling / keeping
B. told / keep
C. to tell / keep
D. to tell / to keep
5. John looked up at Jane and tried a smile of love, of ____, of gratitude.
6. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest
7. Without your help, I ...........finished my work.
B. would not
C. would have not
D. would not have
8. Bird flu is of course among............diseases.
9.The President travelled under the......... of many soldiers.
10. Water and air are more and more............
11.They are going to _______ the pool to 1.8 meter.
12. Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
13. Although to some people (A) reading is a (B) favored way to spend time, but others (C) just do not like reading (D).
14. No sooner______ my car than the alarm went off.
A. the thief had touched
B. had the thief touched
C. touched the thief
D. the thief touched
15. Sports and festivals form an integral part of every human society.
16. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others
17. They like aquatic sports, ______ the other hand, they cannot swim.
18. She sometimes ________to turn off the computer before she _____ home.
A. forgets / goes
B. forgot / had gone
C. has forgot / is going
D. is forgetting / has gone
19. Many parks have been installed security cameras to guard against ____ who regularly hunt wild animals illegally.
20. Sue: “ I love pop music” Alice: “ ………”
A. I do, too
B. No, I won’t
C. Yes, I like it
D. Neither do I
21. It ___________that 7 is not the worst number.
B. is being said
C. be said
D. is said
22. Aquatic sports have long been ………………….. as excellent ways to take physical exercise.
C. to recognize
23. Lack of properly (A) physical exercise (B) cause (C) tiredness and poor (D) health.
24. Thanks to the ______ of paper, many books have been kept for a very long time.
25. Miss Linda speaks ___ Chinese very well although she is from ___ UK.
A. the / Ø
B. a / Ø
C. Ø / the
D. the / a
26. As she did so, her parents became ___.
A. the angriest
B. angrier and angrier
C. the most angry
D. the more angry
27. Mrs. Jones's husband passed away last Friday. We are all shocked by the news.
A. got married
C. were on business
28. Reading cannot make (A) your life longer (B), but reading really (C) makes your life more thicker (D).
29. In case of _______, you can call me at the office.
30. Disease, pollute (A), and limited distribution are (B) factors (C) that threaten (D) various plant and animal species.
31. The ________ is an international organization that aims to fight and control disease.
A. World Healthy Organization
B. World Health Organization
C Word Health Organization
D. World Health Organism
32. The player of the visiting team scored the only goal in ______ first half.
33. I had my sister take care ___ my children while I was ___ business.
A. with / for
B. in / away
C. of / on
D. for / in
34. Mary was determined to leave (A) the office at (B) 4:30 for catching (C) the early train home (D).
35. - Jack: What’s wrong with you? - Jill: ________________________
A. No, I don’t care
B. I was tired yesterday
C. Thank you very much
D. I’m having a slight headache
* Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer (from question 36 to 40)
Making time to read is something we all know we (36) ______ do, but who schedules book reading time every day? There are very few. That is why adding book reading to your daily schedule and sticking to it can improve discipline.
Books are portable. You can take them almost anywhere. As such, you can learn almost anywhere too.
By reading more books and exposing yourself (37) ______ new and more complete information, you will also be able to come up with more creative ideas. When you have read so many books on the subject, you can combine lessons from all of them into new (38) ______.
Reading gives you something to talk about. Have you ever run out of things to talk about with your best friend, wife or husband? This can be uncomfortable. It might even make married couples wonder if their marriage is in trouble. (39) ______, if you read a lot of books, you will always have something to talk about. You can discuss various plots in the novels you read, you can discuss the things you are learning in the business books you are reading as well. The possibilities of sharing are endless.
Books are inexpensive entertainment to help you reduce stress. Many readers relax by reading. Compared with the person who gets home from work and immediately (40) ______ on the TV news, you are going from work stress to crime stress. TV as a source of relaxation is too full of loud commercials and fast moving violent images. If relaxation is something you want, turn off the TV or computer and pick up a book.
|36. A. should||B. mustn't||C. needn't||D. might|
|37. A. for||B. with||C. on||D. to|
|38. A. solutions||B. troubles||C. problems||D. difficulties|
|39. A. So||B. Therefore||C. However||D. Although|
|40. A. gets||B. turns||C. takes||D. makes|
* Choose the best option to answer the question (from question 41 to 45)
In the 1960’s, the US went through a social revolution commonly referred to as The Women’s Liberation Movement. One of the goals of this movement was to promote the idea that women are equal to men in their ability to learn and to succeed in almost any occupation. The movement has benefited women in many ways, especially in terms of job opportunity and advancement. But it has also created great confusion regarding manners. Formerly, men were considered the stronger and the dominant sex, so they adopt a protective attitude toward the so-called weaker sex. That meant helping women on and off with their coats, lighting their cigarettes, opening doors for them, allowing them to exit from elevators first, and so on. Today, American women do not consider themselves the weaker sex and do not generally feel in need of male protection. Most men continue to perform the traditional courtesies, but both sexes are more casual about them. If a man does not help his girlfriend into or out of her chair in a restaurant, no one will think he is rude.
41. The Women’s Liberation Movement is a ________.
A. political revolution
B. cultural revolution
C. social revolution
D. economic revolution
42. One of the goals of this movement was ________.
A. to promote the idea that women do not need men
B. to promote the idea that women are superior to men
C. to promote the idea that women are equal to men on every aspect
D. to promote the idea that women are the stronger sex
43. The women’s Liberation Movement ________.
A. has no effect on women
B. has no effect on men
C. makes women uncomfortable
D. provides women with benefit
44. In former days, ________.
A. men paid no attention to women
B. men adopted a protective attitude toward women
C. men were equal to women
D. men regarded women as the lower class
45. If a man does not help his girlfriend into or out of her chair in a restaurant ________.
A. he is considered to be rude
B. he is not thought to be rude
C. he is polite
D. he is impolite
* Writing: Rewrite the following sentences using the suggestions
1. People believe that 13 is an unlucky number. 13 is ………………………
2. We work less, so we get less money. The less…………………..
3. I last went to see my grandparents a month ago. I haven’t …………………
4. I didn’t talk to him because I didn’t know him If …………………………
5. The song is about 2 young lovers. Their romance ended happily. (Combine, using a relative word)
Đáp án bộ đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12
* Writing: Rewrite the following sentences using the suggestions (1p)
1. 13 is believed to be an unlucky number.
2. The less we work, the less money we get.
3. I haven’t gone to see/ I haven’t seen my grandparents for a month.
4. If had known him, I would have talked to him.
5. The song is about 2 young lovers whose romance ended happily.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh học kì 2 lớp 12 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.