Bộ 30 đề thi trắc nghiệm vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề luyện thi môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 10
Bộ 30 đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 năm 2019 môn Anh có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. 30 Đề kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình học của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 9 củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
I- Choose the best answer:
1. Doctors _____ a cure to AIDS yet.
A. have found B. found C. haven't found D. hasn't found
2. Do you mind _____ up?
A. wash B. washing C. washed D. to wash.
3. He _____ to give up smoking since last week.
A. was trying B. have tried C. has tried D. tried.
4. He enjoys _____ in the rain.
A. walk B. walks C. to walk D. walking.
5. Would you like _____ to my party?
A. come B. to come C. coming D. came.
6. My sister likes _____ and _____.
A. dance/ sing B. to dance/ sings C. dancing/ singing D. dancing/ to sing
7. This school _____ ten years ago.
A. be built B. is built C. was built D. built
8. He _____ since the day we left school.
A. hasn't seen B. hasn't been C. wasn't seen D. hasn't been seen
9. We spent half a year _____ this hotel.
A. to build B. built C. building D. with building
10. My friend is fond of _____ TV in the evening.
A. watching B. to watch C. watch D. watched
11. There is a _____ on the table.
A. lamp reading B. read lamp C. reading lamp D. reading lamps
12. While I _____ TV, my sister _____ to music.
A. was watching/ listening B. watched/ listened
C. was watching/ was listening D. watching/ listening
13. She is bored _____ getting up early.
A. with B. of C. in D. to
14. I am not used _____ up early.
A. get B. to get C. getting D. to getting
15. She can't stand _____ her at home all day.
A. seeing B. see C. to see D. saw
16. He drives very _____ and has got two accidents this year.
A. careless B. carefully C. carelessly D. careful
17. You'd better _____ at night. It's dangerous.
A. not go out B. don't go out C. to go out D. not to go out
18. I'd rather _____ at home than _____ to see that film.
A. stay/ to go B. staying/ going C. to stay/ to go D. stay/ go
19. He was surprised _____ her action.
A. for B. with C. to D. at
20. He feels like _____ in a big city.
A. live B. to live C. living D. lives
21. They are trying to look _____ new jobs.
A. after B. at C. for D. forward
22. They are looking forward _____ Tet holiday.
A. to have B. having C. to having D. have
23. He looked at me_____.
A. angry B. angrily C. anger D. angryly
24. This is Kensington Garden _____ every visitor from abroad admires.
A. which B. what C. from where D. where
25. This is a store _____ you can buy almost everything from.
A. which B. where C. what D. in which
26. It is in this house _____ he was born.
A. where B. which C. that D. in which
27. He is the most intelligent student _____ I've ever taught at school.
A. who B. whom C. which D. that
28. Uncle Ho was born _____ Kim Lien village.
A. in B at C. from D. on
29. That man can tell us where _____.
A. does John live B. is John living C. John lives D. John living
30. When I saw him, he _____ a black suit.
A. wore B. was wearing C. wearing D. wears
31. Your car is different _____ mine.
A. to B. in C. from D. for
32. I found history very _____.
A. amusing B. amused C. amuse D. to amuse
33. Her _____ include swimming and reading.
A. interests B. interesting C. interested D. interest
34. Great Opera _____ of the world can be heard at the Sydney Opera House.
A. sing B. singings C. singers D. to sing
35. English is the _____ language on one- fifth of the land area of the world.
A. office B. official C. officer D. officially
36. English tends towards _____.
A. simple B. simplicity C. simplier D. simply
37. He looks _____ today than yesterday.
A. good B. well C. better D. goodly
38. There is a _____ difference between the north and the south.
A. region B. regional C. regionally D. regioner
39. He went to a seaside resort because he was keen on _____.
A. windsurf B. windsurfing C. to windsurf D. to windsurfing
40. The teacher told the boys to stop _____.
A. to make B. played C. playing D. being played
41. Mark Twain is a famous _____.
A. American writer B. American playwright C. English writer D. English playwright
42. He used _____ next to me in class.
A. to sit B. sit C. to sitting D. to sat
II- Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
James Cook was born in England (43)_____ 1728. His parents (44)_______ poor farm workers. (45)______ James was 18, he found a job on a coastal ship. He worked (46)______ ships until he was 27 years old, and then he joined the navy. He fought (47)_______ Canada in a war against France. In 1768 King George III made him the captain of a ship and (48)____ him to the Pacific. He was gone (49)_______ nearly three years when he (50)_________, he was a national hero.
43. A. in B. at C. on D. during
44. A. are B. be C. were D. was
54. A. while B. when C. because D. during
46. A. in B. on C. for D. under
47. A. at B. in C. to D. against
48. A. got B sent C. send D. sending
49. A. in B. since C. for D. during
50. A. got B. came C. returned D. arrived
I- Choose the best answer:
1. Are you looking for my sister? - She isn't at home now. She _____ to the library.
A. went B. goes C. has gone D. is going
2. While I was swimming yesterday afternoon, someone else _____ my clothes.
A. stealed B. was stealing C. was stolen D. stole
3. She said she met you once at the Hilton last year _____ since
A. have you met her B. had you met C. did you meet D. have you met
4. I can't remember the name of the man _____ I gave the money.
A. who B whom C. whose D. which
5. Here is the address to _____ you should write.
A. which B. whose C. whom D. who
6. We had a river _____ we could swim.
A. in which B. on which C. to which D. at which
7. I won't be able to very much but I'll do the best _____ I can.
A. that B. who C. what D. when
8. It is in this house _____ he was born
A. that B. where C. which D. what
9. Who _____ the bicycle?
A. invents B. was invented C. invented D. did invented
10. Do you still have a headache? - No, it _____ I am all right now.
A. went B. has gone C. goes D. is going
11. I like your car. How long _____ it?
A. have you had B. did you have C. you have had D. do you have
12. I bought a new jacket last week but I _____ it yet.
A. didn't wear B. not weared C. haven't wear D. haven't worn
13. This is the man _____ my brother is going to marry.
A. whose B. who C. which D. whose daughter
14. Thank you for _____ me about the meeting this afternoon.
A. remind B. to remind C. reminding D. remembering
15. He couldn't go far because he was afraid of _____
A. to fly B. flying C. be flying D. fly
16. I can't help _____ at her mistake.
A. laugh B. laughing C. laughed D. to laugh
17. He couldn't stand _____ for her so long.
A. to wait B. waiting C. wait D. waited
18. It's not worth _____ a tax home.
A. taking B. to take C. take D. took
19. Are you interested in _____ football.
A. play B. to play C. playing D. played
20. There are many _____ in this city.
A. pool swimming B. swimming pool C. swimming D. swimming pools
21. "Don't _____ in class" said the teacher.
A. speak B. talk C. tell D. say
22. A lot of trees _____ in the garden at the moment.
A. is grown B. is being grown C. are grown D. are being grown
23. The letter _____ by her for 20 minutes.
A. was written B. has been wrote C. has written D. has been written
24. This church _____ in 15th century.
A. built B. has been built C. was being built D. was built
25. A road to school _____ next month.
A. is going to widen B. is going to be widened C. is going to widened D. is widened
26. An intelligent life _____ on other planets.
A. is likely to be discovered B. is unlikely to be discovered
C. likely to be discovered D. unlikely to be discovered
27. Who _____?
A. was this book written B. wrote this book by
C. was this book written by D. this book was written by
28. If it _____ fine tomorrow, we'll go shopping.
A. was B. were C. will be D. is
29. If it stops _____, we'll go camping.
A. rain B. to rain C. raining D. rained
30. If I _____ you, I would forget to buy that house.
A. was B. were C. am D will be
31. A person who studies philosophy is a _____.
A. physician B. philosopher C. physicist D. physical
32. The visitors found the story very _____.
A. amuse B. amused C. amuses D. amusing
33. The little village is very quiet and _____
A. peace B. peacefully C. peaceful D. peaceless
34. Julia sings _____ than Susan does.
A. more beautiful B. beautifullier C. more beautiful D. more beautifully
35. He is today _____ than yesterday.
A. happier B. more happy C. more happier D. happily
36. Do not give up because of _____.
A. fail B. to failing C. failure D. to fail
37. Paster, whose _____ of a cure for a rabies made him _____ was a French scientist.
A. discover/ famous B. discovery/ fame C. discovery/famous D. discovered/ famous
38. In the world today there are more than 350 __ people speaking English as their first or native language.
A. millions B. thousand C. billion D. million
39. I am out of work. I get _____ every week but isn't much.
A. benefit unemployment B. employment benefit
C. unemployment benefit D. benefit unemployed
40. I'm really ____ looking through the "Situations Vacant" column because there are 50 applicants for every job.
A. fond of B. bored C. fed up D. tired of
II. Read the following passage and choose A, B, C, or D to fill in the gaps:
There are many ways of spending free time (41)________ Australia. Some people are (42)_______ of riding in Snowy Mountain or riding a surfboard in Queensland. Others loves love watching kangaroos and koalas (43)__________ wild forests. My sister says she only enjoys (44)________ Sydney from the skywalk. But I myself like (45)________ to the Sydney Opera House (46) ________ the great opera singers of the world (47) ______. If you are (48) _____ with listening to the opera singing, (49) _______ will always be at least two (50)______ three other shows to suit your taste.
41. A. in B. at C. of D. for
42. A. tired B. interested C. surprised D. fond
43. A. at B. in C. to D. of
44. A. watch B. looking C. watching D. to watch
45. A. to go B. went C. going D. go
46. A. which B. that C. where D. at where
47. A. be B. can C. can be D. was
48. A. bored B. fed C. tired D. interested
49. A. it B. that C. there D. this
50. A. and B. or C. with D. to
Còn tiếp ...
Tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi và đáp án tại: Bộ đề thi trắc nghiệm vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2019 các môn học khác như: ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Toán, ôn thi vào lớp 10 môn Văn, ... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.