Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN (12)
Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh CÓ ĐÁP ÁN (12)
VnDoc.com giới thiệu đến các bạn học sinh lớp 10 và quý thầy cô giáo bộ Đề thi vào lớp 10 năm 2017. Thông qua việc giải các đề thi này, các em học sinh sẽ dễ dàng từng bước tiếp cận với cấu trúc cho đề thi từ đó rút kinh nghiệm cho kĩ năng giải đề thi của mình. Chúc các em học sinh và quý thầy cô thành công.
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh Sở GD-ĐT TP. Hồ Chí Minh
I. Choose the word/ phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.5 pts)
1. West Malaysia and East Malaysia ________ comprise an area of 329,758 sq km.
A. each other B. together C. one another D. both
2. We have arranged to meet each other ________ 8:00 AM this weekend.
A.to B. on C. in D. at
3. Juventus did their best;_______, Barcelona won the match and the cup.
A. but B. however C. moreover D. otherwise
4. The examiner ______ that they keep silent during the exam.
A. said B. requested C. told D. admired
5. "I promies I will study harder next term." – "_________"
A. Good idea B. I hope so C.No, thanks D. I'm sorry I can't
6. People speak Malay, English, Chinese and Tamil_______Malaysia
A.at B. in C. on D. to
7. You should reduce _________ of water your family uses.
A. the number B. the quality C. a number D. the amount
8. A lot of Vietnamese people who live _________ want to celebrate Tet in Viet Nam, their motherland.
A. foreign B. far C. aboard D. abroad
9. Peter, bring a raincoat just _________. It looks like rain to me.
A. in case B. in time C. in turn D. in spite
10. Typhoons often ___________ in Viet Nam from June to November.
A. predict B. occur C. pass D. warn
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting. (0,5 pt)
11. She asked me if I am able to speak any other foreign language and I said that I could speak Thai.
A B C D
12. AAG has confirmed the broken in some of the sections of the undersea cable.
A B C D
III. Choose the word (A, B, C or D) that best fits the blank space in the following passage. (1,5 pt)
The word jeans (13) ______ from a kind of material that was made in Europe. It is a strong material and it does not (14)_______ out easily. In the 1960s, many univesity and college (15)_____ wore jeans. Designers made different styles of jeans to match the 1960s' fashions; embroidered jeans, painted jeans and so on. In the 1970s more and more people started wearing jeans because they became (16)_______. In the 1980s jeans finally became (17) _____ fashion clothing when famous designers started (18)______ their own styles of jeans, with their own labels on them. Sales of jeans always go up and up because jeans have never been out of fashion.
13. A. gets B. goes C. arrives D. comes
14. A. go B.wear C. call D. come
15. A. teenagers B. pupils C. students D. youngsters
16. A.higher B. costlier C. longer D. cheaper
Đáp án đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh
|1. B||2. D||3. B||4. B||5. B||6. B||7. D||8. D||9. A||10. B|
|11. B||12. B||13. D||14. B||15. C||16. D||17. D||18. C|
19. False 20. False 21. True 22. True 23. polluted 24. commercials 25. disappointing
26. joyfully 27. forecast 28. fashionably 29. waters 30. will become 31. has read 32. revising
33. Emily is sick today, so she cannot go to school.
→ If Emily were not sick today, she would be able to go to school.
34. We consider Messi a soccer genius. He plays for Barcelona, Spain.
→ Messi, who we consider a soccer genius, plays for Barcelona, Spain
or Messi, who is considered as a soccer genius, plays for Barcelona, Spain
35. People celebreate Passover in Israel in late March or early April.
→ Passover is celebrated in Israel in late March of early April.
36. The last time we saw the film was 10 years ago
→ It has been 10 years since we last saw the film.
Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh Chuyên Sở GD-ĐT Nam Định
PART A. PHONETICS (1.0 point)
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others. Circle the correct answer A, B, C or D. There is an example at the beginning (0). (0.5p)
0. A. achieve B. children C. change D. chemistry
1. A. multiply B. simply C. imply D. purify
2. A. define B. decline C. determine D. mine
3. A. honest B. history C. hour D. honour
4. A. wood B. good C. food D. childhood
5. A. worked B. placed C. wicked D. missed
II. Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the others. Circle the correct answer A, B, C or D. There is an example at the beginning (0). (0.5p)
0. A. money B. army C. afraid D. people
1. A. provide B. combine C. service D. account
2. A. electric B. dependent C. deposit D. different
3. A. imagine B. protection C. develop D. company
4. A. documentary B. occupation C. competitive D. individual
5. A. embarrassing B. experiment C. artificial D. experience
PART B. GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY (3.0 points)
I. Choose the best word or phrase to complete the following sentences. Circle the correct answer A, B, C or D. There is an example at the beginning (0). (1.0p)
0. Singapore is ______ than Vietnam.
A. much small B. less smaller C. more smaller D. much smaller
1. The girl ______ over there is my best friend.
A. stood B. standing C. stands D. who standing
2. My sister has a hat ______ yours. She bought it in Hanoi.
A. as B. like C. such as D. same as
3. The invention of labor-saving devices for the home made ______ for women to pursue a career and to enjoy their social life.
A. possible B. it possible C. possible it D. it impossible
4.______ you say, I won't believe you anymore.
A. However B. How C. What D. Whatever
5. While some people find advertising very helpful, ______ think it is a waste of time and money.
A. some other B. others C. other D. others people
6. No longer ______ their parents allow them to go to the music club.
A. X (nothing) B. does C. do D. have
7. I regret ______ that the sight-seeing tour has been cancelled because of the bad weather
A. to tell you B. telling you C. to say you D. saying you
8. The harder you try, ______ results you get.
A. the better B. better C. more better D. the best
9. ______ students study very hard before the examination.
A. Most of the B. Most of C. Most the D. Almost
10. If it ______ for her carelessness, she could have passed the driving test.
A. had been B. hadn't been C. were not D. would have been
II. Give the correct form of the words in capital letters to complete the sentence. There is an example at the beginning (0). (1.0p)
0. She has been a stamp collector for ten years. (COLLECT)
1.There is a _________________________of fruits in Vietnam. (VARY)
2. The company has had a _________________________ in sales. (REDUCE)
3. Her boss accused her of being over _________________________. (AMBITION)
4. She was the first TV _________________________ that he had met in the flesh. (CELEBRATE)
5. His ____________________ knowledge is very poor. He thinks Paris is in Italy. (GEOGRAPHY)
6. Even if you're good at a game, you shouldn't be _________________________. (CONFIDENT)
7. In some places the weather changes so quickly that it's very ____________________. (PREDICT)
8. We always have a spare room in case visitors arrive ________________________. (EXPECT)
9. Reducing levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is of _______________ importance. (CRITIC)
10.There are some _______________ who want a new law forcing men to do their share. (POLITICS)
III. Choose one given phrasal verb to complete each sentence. You may have to change the verb form but cannot use one phrasal verb twice. Write your answers in the spaces provided. There is an example at the beginning (0). (1.0p)
look after slow down look down on make out call in draw up
try on ring off put aside sit up settle on
0. Can you look after our dog while we're away on holiday?
1. His condition is worse than before. I think we should _____________________ a doctor.
2. A red car has just _____________________ in front of our house. Are we expecting anyone?