Đề khảo sát chất lượng đầu năm lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề KSCL đầu năm môn tiếng Anh lớp 12
Nằm trong bộ đề thi khảo sát chất lượng đầu năm lớp 12 năm 2020 - 2021, đề kiểm tra chất lượng môn tiếng Anh đầu năm lớp 12 có đáp án dưới đây gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh thường gặp khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 12 cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others:
|1. A. prize||B. princess||C. fitness||D. kitten|
|2. A. landscape||B. sand||C. advantage||D. advertise|
|3. A. spectators||B. contributes||C. observers||D. colors|
|4. A. endangered||B. notified||C. naked||D. pleased|
|5. A. peach||B. enrich||C. chocolate||D. architect|
|6. A. common||B. coin||C. cotton||D. comma|
|7. A. wonder||B. tomb||C. money||D. monkey|
|8. A. colleges||B. languages||C. oranges||D. participates|
|9. A. though||B. through||C. healthy||D. thinking|
|10.A. seat||B. treatment||C. meaningful||D. treasure|
II. Choose the word which has stress pattern different from the others:
|1. A. memorize||B. recycle||C. official||D. secondary|
|2. A. decorate||B. dangerous||C. photographic||D. champion|
|3. A. economically||B. appearance||C. pollution||D. creation|
|4. A. supply||B. behave||C. nutritious||D. vitamin|
|5. A. efficient||B. harmful||C. meaningful||D. astronaut|
|6. A. improvement||B. examine||C. explode||D. contest|
|7. A. communication||B. urbanization||C. congratulation||D. self-confident|
|8. A. association||B. seriousness||C. minimize||D. placement|
|9. A. compulsory||B. comprise||C. convenience||D. primary|
|10. A. machine||B. mature||C. Brazil||D. alien|
III. Choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences:
1. The 14th Asian Games were held _______ Busan, Korea _______ 2002.
A. in/ in
B. at/ in
C. on/ in
D. at/ for
2. If you had told me about the problem, I ________ you.
A. would have helped
B. would help
C. will help
3. At first, I found it difficult ________ on the other side of the road.
A. to get used to drive
B. to get used to driving
C. being used to drive
D. in getting used to driving
4. It took me a very long time to recover from the shock of her death.
A. turn off
B. take on
C. get over
D. keep up with
5. She tried to protect herself ________the strong wind.
6. “I’ll lend you this book, Jane.”
A.I promised to lend Jane that book.
B. I said Jane I would lend her that book.
C. I reminded Jane to lend me that book.
D. I regretted that Jane hadn’t lend me that book.
7. Computer models help to determine whether a particular area is likely to flood.
A. take off
B. find out
C. put on
D. pass away
8. The chemical ________ from cars and factories make the air, water and soil dangerously dirty.
9. _______ animals for fur, skin and food should be banned.
10. They decided to postpone their journey till the end of the month because of the epidemic.
A. take up
B. do with
C. turn round
D. put off
11. Hockey players wear lots of protective clothing so that they don’t get hurt, ________?
A. don’t they
B. do they
C. didn’t they
D. did they
12. You can use my phone if yours _______.
A. won’t be worked
B. isn’t worked
C. doesn’t work
D. won’t work
13. Water is one of the most important resources ________ for our life.
A. we depend on which
B. on which we depend
C. on that we depend
D. which we depend
14. Thousands are going starving because of the failure of this year's harvest.
15. She’s disappointed because her son’s low test scores prevented ______ to the university.
A. to admit him
B. him from being admitted
C. him to admit
D. him from admitting
16. She harboured her hope of being a teacher.
A. had her hope of being a teacher
B. kept her hope of being a teacher in her mind
C. built her hope of being a teacher
D. loved to be a teacher
17. The teacher suggested that all of us _______ do something for the school fair.
C. had better
18. I didn’t know his address. ______ I would have written to him.
19. “If I were you, I would work hard to pay for the debt.” - said Tony.
A. Tony told that he would pay for the debt for his friend.
B. Tony said to his friend if he were him, he would work hard to pay for the debt.
C. Tony told to his friend he would pay for the debt.
D. Tony said to his friend if he had been him, he would have worked hard to pay for the debt.
20. We are contented with what we do.
A. satisfied with
B. happy with
C. proud of
D. tired of
IV. Complete the sentences with the suitable words:
1. Seriously, I’m really _____________ in joining the English club. (interest)
2. We’ve decided to interview only ten _____________ for the job. (apply)
3. Boys and girls may behave __________ in this situation. (differ)
4. You have to be aware of the damage humans are doing to quicken the _____ of wildlife. (extinct)
5. He was finally ______________ in his final attempt. (succeed)
6. The ____________ was a success; the patient will fully recover in a month’s time. (operate)
7. That teacher is a(n) ________ one. His pupils like his sense of humor. (amuse)
8. There are many interesting _________ events included in this book. (history)
9. The __________ will judge you on your quality and performance. (examine)
10. We should be responsible for the ___________ humans are doing to the environment. (destroy)
Trên đây là đề kiểm tra chất lượng đầu năm môn tiếng Anh 12. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.