Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết HK1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 THÍ ĐIỂM trường THPT Trần Phú, Hà Nội năm học 2016 - 2017 (Lần 1)
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết HK1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 THÍ ĐIỂM
Để thuận lợi cho việc ôn tập, chúng tôi giới thiệu với các bạn Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết HK1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 THÍ ĐIỂM trường THPT Trần Phú, Hà Nội năm học 2016 - 2017 (Lần 1). Qua đề thi này các em sẽ làm quen với dạng đề thi, rèn luyện và nâng cao trình độ, kiến thức môn Tiếng Anh. Nhanh tay, tải miễn phí đề thi này các em nhé. Chúc các em thi tốt.
I. PRONUNCIATION: Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. psychologist
2. A. meaningful
3. A. breadwinner
4. A. sister
II. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR:
1. ______ is the member of a family who earns the money that the family needs.
A. Husband B. Breadwinner C. Women D. Homemaker
2. This system of the body lets us breathe in oxygen with our _______ and breathe out carbon dioxide.
A. heart B. lungs C. brain D. intestine
3. This system of the body is _______ up of our bones.
A. made B. taken C. done D. got
4. _____ is the controller of the body. Led by the brain and nerves, it allows us to move, talk and feel emotions.
A. Circulatory system B. Digestive system C. Nervous system D. Skeletal system
5. In Singapore today, people tend to live in _________ families which consist of parents and children.
A. extended B. sole C. crowded D. nuclear
6. Which word is closest in meaning to "diseases"?
A. acupunctures B. precautions C. capabilities D. ailments
7. A person will be considered _________ if he/ she doesn't take good care of his/ her parents or grandparents.
A. unwilling B. discomfort C. ungrateful D. impolite
8. The man can't see the hole in front of him, he ___________________ into it.
A. will fall B. is going to fall C. is falling D. fell
9. _________ psychologists, most people don't realize the enormous benefits that come to a family when husband and children share the housework.
A. On behalf of B. Thanks to C. According to D. Apart from
10. My mother often ________________ in the early morning because she wants to choose the freshest and healthiest ingredients for the meals.
A. does the cooking B. shops for groceries C. do the grocery shopping D. cooks
11. That tree ____ last month. Now it ______.
A. was planted/ is growing B. has planted/ is grown
C. planted/ is grown D. planted/ grows
12. Every day I _____ up at 6 o'clock, ______ breakfast at 7 o'clock and ______ for work at 8 o'clock.
A. get/ eat/ leave B. have got/ eating/ leaving
C. got/ ate/ left D. will get/ have eaten/ left
A. Read the passage and fill in the numbered blanks to complete it.
The Healthy Eating Pyramid is a simple, reliable guide to choosing a healthy diet. Its foundation is (1)______ exercise and weight control, since these two related elements strongly influence your chances of staying healthy. The Healthy Eating Pyramid builds from there, showing that you should eat (2)______ foods from bottom part of the pyramid (vegetables, whole grains) and fewer from the top (red meat, refined grains, potatoes, sugary drinks, and salt). When it's dining time, fill half your plate with vegetables, the more varied the better, and fruits. Save a quarter of your plate for whole grains. Fish, poultry, beans, or nuts, can make (3)______ the rest. Healthy oils like olive and canola are advised in cooking, on salad, and at the table. Complete your meal with a cup of water, or if you like, (4)______ or coffee with little or no sugar. Staying active is half of the secret to weight control, the other half is a healthy diet that makes your calorie needs- so be sure you choose a plate that is not too large.
1. A. monthly
2. A. less
3. A. on
4. A. wine
C. fruit juice
B. Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answers.
It is always thought that women are the second class in citizen, and men are the first. There is not real equality of opportunity for men and women. Years ago, people were living in a man-dominated society. Women had to obey their husbands and fathers absolutely. Women's place was in the kitchen and women's work was housework. In many places, women were not even allowed to go to school. Women had no rights, even the right to choose a husband for themselves. Men usually occupied high positions in society so they thought they were intelligent and important than women. Men considered women their property. Sometimes, women were mistreated by their husbands and suffered this as a fate. Many parents did not even want to have female children.
Thanks to the women's liberation movement, women have nowadays proved that they are equal to men on every aspect. An average woman has weaker muscles than an average man but she may be as intelligent as him. Women can do everything that men can, and women can do one thing that no man can; they produce children.
1. In a man-dominated society, _____________.
A. women were the first class B. women had no rights
C. women were respected by men D. women got a good education
2. In a man-dominated society, men considered women their ___________.
A. property B. queen C. great love D. angle
3. In a man-dominated society, ____________.
A. all parents expected to have daughters B. most parents liked girl babies
C. most parents did not want to have daughters D. most parents did not like sons.
4. Nowadays, women have proved that they are _________ men.
A. more intelligent than B. more important than
C. stronger than D. equal to
A. Choose the best option:
1. Somebody will phone Mr. Watson tonight.
A. Mr. Watson will phone tonight. B. Tonight will be phoned to Mr. Watson by somebody.
C. Mr. Watson will be phoned tonight. D. Mr. Watson will be phoned tonight by somebody.
2. The old man treated the little boy badly.
A. The little boy was treated by the old man badly. B. The little boy was badly treated by the old man.
C. The little boy badly was treated by the old man. D. The little boy was treated badly by the old man.
3. They are widening the roads in our town.
A. The roads in our town are being widened. B. The roads is being widened in our town.
C. The roads in our town are being wide. D. The roads in our town are widened.
4. Mary: "Do you want to come to my house tonight?"
Peter: "No, thanks. ______________________. She isn't very well at the moment."
A. I will visit my grandmother. B. I going to visit my grandmother.
C. I am going to visit my grandmother. D. I visit my grandmother.
B. Write a paragraph about how people in your family share household work based on the ideas in the chart. HOUSEHOLD CHORE CHART
Doing the heavy lifting
Do most of the cooking and ………………
My older/ younger sister/ brother
Help my mum cook lunch and dinner
Taking out the rubbish