Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019-2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn Tiếng Anh 8
Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh lần 1 học kì 1có đáp án dưới đây. Đề kiểm tra môn Tiếng Anh 8 này sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học, có cơ hội đánh giá lại năng lực của mình trước kỳ thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn thành công.
Full name _____________
TEST 45 MINUTES
(Number 1 – 1st Semester)
Subject: ENGLISH 8
School year: 2019-2020
A.VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR:
I. Phonetics: Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
1. A. pictures
II. Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete these sentences
1. The ____ people in the village are very friendly.
A. ethnic minority
C. ethnic minority
D. ethnic culture
2. The opposite of “simple” is ____
3. My father hates ____ everyday.
B. to cook
4. ____ ethnic group has a larger population, the Tay or the Ede?
4. Horses are still the only means of ____ in village.
5. A ____ is a traditional circular tent for the nomads
A. country house
D. city house
6. When people are not in hurry, they move _____
7. Which one is ____ Red River or Mekong River?
B. the longer
D. the longest
1. Complete the passage using the words in the table:
Volunteer - retiring - feel - exercise - useful - vastness - find
After __1____, my uncle – lover of the sea – took up a strange leisure activity, he spends most mornings at the beach, looking for things that the sea sends ashore. He says: “It’s multi - beneficial leisure activity. I can get some _2_____, banding, picking up and walking. I can breathe the fresh air and enjoys the __3_____ and quietness of the sea. Sometimes I watch the children playing beach games and I __4___ years younger. At the same time, I can also clean the beach. It’s ____5__ work, isn’t it? Many of the things I pick up from the beach are still ____6____ to someone. I clean them and sell them at the Sunday flea market in the town nearby. Do you know of any leisure activity that pays? Mine does!
2. Read the passage again and answer the questions
1. Which part of the day does he go to the beach, the morning or the afternoon?
2. What kinds of volunteer work does he do?
3. What does he do with the things he finds on the beach?
1. Rearrange the words given to make complete sentences:
1. heavily/ on the/ depend/ more/ weather/ than/ people/ farmers/ in many others jobs
2. fancy/ in/ Sunday/ Do/ the park/ you/ skateboadring/ this/ ?
2. Rewrite these sentence as directed.
1. Phong is a quicker walker than his friends
2. The Lunar New Year is the most important festival in Vietnam
There is no_______________________________________________________
3. There are hundreds of festivals in Viet Nam through the year.
Viet Nam _______________________________________________________________
4. In the countryside, children play more freely than in the city.
In the city, children _______________________________________________
1. Listen to the passage write True (T) or false (F)
1. Basically you can’t hang out indoors
2. It’s more comfortable than going to a cinema
3. All these activities are good for your physical health.
4. If you like sometimes more oraganised, go to cultural centres, libraries, and museum
VI. Listen and fill in the blanks:
According to a recent ______ by Country Life magazine, about 80 percent of Britain’s population dream of living in the countryside. In fact the ___________ of England today shows the wealth of landdowners and those who can afford to escape the busy and noisy city life.
English village ________ are often small and close. They are warm usually welcoming. Maggie, who lives in North Yorkshire, says: ‘Village life is wonderful and safe for the kids. There is a great sense of community here. It is more ________ and you can’t tell who has money and who doesn’t’. People in the English countryside use private transport more, and the environment hasn’t been spoilt much.
Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
1. A; 2. B
Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to complete these sentences
1. B; 2. D; 3. A; 4. B; 5. A; 6. B; 7. C; 8. A
Complete the passage using the words in the table
1. Retiring; 2. exercise; 3. vastness; 4. feel; 5. volunteer; 6. useful
Read the passage again and answer the questions
1. In the morning.
2. He cleans the beach.
3. He cleans them and sell them at the Sunday flea market in the town nearby
Rearrange the words given to make complete sentences
1. Farmer heavily depend on the weather more than people in many other jobs.
2. Do you fancy skateboarding in the park this Sunday?
Rewrite these sentence as directed.
1. Phong walks more quickly than his friends.
2. There is no festival more important than The Lunar New Year in Viet Nam.
3. Viet Nam has thousands of festivals through the year.
4.In the city, children play less freely than in the countryside.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 lần 1 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 8, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
Sau kì thi giữa học kì 1, các bạn lại tất bật cho kì thi cuối năm quan trọng. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo và tải về các đề ôn thi học kì 1 ngoài môn tiếng Anh còn có môn Toán, Ngữ Văn, Vật lý, Hóa học...được VnDoc.com sưu tầm từ các trường THCS và các thầy cô uy tín trên cả nước rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn luyện. Chúc các bạn ôn thi thật tốt!