Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết (số 1) học kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh trường THPT Xuân Giang, Hà Nội gồm 2 phần tự luận và trắc nghiệm, đây là tài liệu tham khảo hữu ích dành cho các bạn học sinh lớp 11, giúp các bạn ôn tập và làm bài hiệu quả. Mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA KHẢO SÁT KHỐI 11 LẦN 1
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Thời gian: 45 phút (không kể thời gian phát đề)
Full name: ………………………………………………………………………………………….
A. PHẦN TRẮC NGHIỆM:
I. Pick out the word having the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. A. lovely B. novel C. cover D. money
2. A. favourite B. amazing C. late D. happy
3. A. humour B. honest C. vehicle D. hour
* Pick out the word that has the stress differently from that of the other words:
4. A. agree B. beauty C. father D. picture
5. A. enjoy B. destroy C. borrow D. mistake
II. Choose the correct answer to complete the following sentences:
6. Sara is going to spend next year ___________ at a university in Japan.
A. to study B. study C. studying D. studied
7. Jack admitted ___________ the money.
A. steal B. to steal C. having stealing D. having stolen
8. “I’m sorry I didn’t finish the report on time.” David ______ not finishing the report on time.
A. suggested B. apologized for C. advised D. insisted on
9. I have heard my little girl____________ the piano.
A. played B. plays C. to play D. playing
10. “It was nice of you to invite me to the dinner. Thank you,” Miss White ___________me for inviting her to the dinner
A. apologized B. suggested C. thanked D. congratulated
11. Each nation has many people who voluntarily take care of others.
A. look at B. get on with C. keep up with D. look after
12. The mother told her son ______ so impolitely.
A. not behaving B. not to behave C. did not behave D. not behave
13. I warned An __________ staying at the hotel near the airport.
A. for B. from C. against D. away
14. Jennifer asked me where _______________ the week before.
A. had I gone B. did I go C. I had gone D. was I going
15. A bank has promised a donation of $24 million toward the disaster fund.
A. connection B. addition C. contribution D. provision
16. People are now raising money for flood victims.
A. sending B. collecting C. paying D. making
17. You can congratulate yourself ___________ having done an excellent job.
A. on B. about C. against D. with
18. They had a really good chance of winning the national___________
A. compete B. competition C. competitor D. competitive
B. PHẦN TỰ LUẬN:
I. Give the correct form of the verbs in bracket.
1. English (speak) ___________ all over the world.
2. Ms. Lan enjoys (teach) ____________ because she loves working with children.
3. By the time you came back we (clean) _________ your room.
4. When he (drive) __________ to work he had an accident.
5. When I (go) _________ home, my parents (watch) _________ T.V in the sitting room.
6. John had her car (repair) __________ yesterday.
7. When I (go) _________ home, my parents (cook) _________ dinner.
8. My car (repair) __________ yesterday.
9. My teacher asked us (study) __________ English every day.
10. Look at those dark clouds ! It (rain) ____________________
II. Rewrite the sentences without changing meaning from the roots:
1. “Remember to lock the door before going to school,” my sister said.
=> My sister reminded me______________________________________________________
2. "I'm happy you have passed the final exams. Congratulations!" Tim said to his friend
=> Tim congratulated her________________________________________________________
3. After she had done all home works, she went out for a party.
4. 'If I were you, I'd read the exam questions very carefully.
=> He advised us _____________________________________________________________.
5. Jack was late for the meeting because his watch was slow.
=> If Jack’s watch_____________________________________________________________
6. People believe that he drove through the town at 90 km an hour.
=> He is _____________________________________________________________________
7. My sister told me that she had seen that film the night before.
She said: “I _______________________________________________________________”
III. Read the passage and choose one correct answer for each question.
In many countries in the world, the second Sunday in May is Mother’s Day. Mother’s Day was the idea of an American woman, Anna Jarvis. Anna’s mother wasn’t alive any more, and Anna wanted a special day to remember her mother. Her friends agreed. However, many people in The U.S weren’t happy about Anna’s idea. Some thought a national day of celebration is unnecessary. Anna and her friends wrote letters to important people. These people liked the idea. Finally, on 8th May, 1914, President Woodrow Wilson made the second Sunday in May Mother’s Day, a day of celebration in The United States.
1. Who had the idea of Mother’s day?
2. Why did she come with the idea?
3. Why were many people in The U.S unhappy about the idea?
4. What did Anna and her friends do then?
5. Who made the second Sunday in May Mother’s Day?
******** THE END ********
Để hỗ trợ các bạn có kì thi học kì 2 lớp 11 trọn vẹn, VnDoc.com không chỉ sưu tầm và đăng tải các học liệu môn tiếng Anh mà còn có học liệu của các môn Toán, Ngữ văn, Vật lý, Hóa học, Sinh học...thông qua Đề thi học kì 2, đề cương hay bài tập được tổng hợp từ các trường THPT và các thầy cô uy tín trên cả nước. Chúc các bạn học tập hiệu quả!