Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh 10 lần 1 học kì 1
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019, đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 10 lần 1 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học SGK tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới giúp các em học sinh củng cố kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
A. PHONICS (1pt):
1. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. create B. critical C. recreation D. acre
2. A. skull B. pump C. duty D. lung
2. Choose the word is stressed differently from that of the rest in each of the following questions.
3. A. homemaker B. example C. breadwinner D. positive
4. A. effort B.reduce C. target D. follow
B. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR (2pts):
5. Mi: "You look nice today. I like your new hairstyle". - Ly: " _________"
A. It's nice of you to say so.
B. Shall I? Thanks.
C. Oh, well done!
D. I feel interesting to hear that.
6. This system of the body lets us breathe in oxygen with our _______ and breathe out carbon dioxide.
7. _____led by the brain and nerves is the controller of the body.
A. Circulatory system
B. Digestive system
C. Nervous system
D. Skeletal system
8. In Viet Nam today, people tend to live in _________ families which consist of many generations.
9. My mum contributes _________ family finance by working a part time in a nursing home.
10. A person will be considered _________ if he/ she doesn't take good care of his/ her parents or grandparents.
11. Women also work to share the household burden with their husbands.
12. Look at the clouds. I think it .
B. is raining
C. will rain
D. is going to rain
1. Read the passage and fill in blanks to complete it (2pts).
The Healthy Eating Pyramid is a simple, reliable guide to choosing a healthy diet. Its foundation is (13)______ exercise and weight control, since these two related elements strongly influence your chances of staying healthy. The Healthy Eating Pyramid builds from there, showing that you should eat (14)______ foods from bottom part of the pyramid (vegetables, whole grains) and fewer from the top (red meat, refined grains, potatoes, sugary drinks, and salt).Fish, poultry, beans, or nuts, can make (15)_____the rest. Healthy oils like olive and canola are advised in cooking, on salad, and at the table. Complete your meal with a cup of water, or if you like, (16)_____ or coffee with little or no sugar.
13. A. daily
14. A. less
15. A. up
16. A. wine
2. Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answers (2pts).
Carbohydrates, which are sugars, are an essential part of a healthy diet. They provide the main source of energy for the body, and they also function to flavor and sweeten foods. Carbohydrates range from simple sugars like glucose to complex sugars such as amylose and 5 amylopectin. Nutritionists estimate that carbohydrates should make up about one-fourth to one-fifth of a person's diet. This translates to about 75-100 grams of carbohydrates per day. A diet that is deficient in carbohydrates can have an adverse effect 10 on a person's health. When the body lacks a sufficient amount of carbohydrates it must then use its protein supplies for energy, a process called gluconeogenesis. This, however, results in a lack of necessary protein, and further health difficulties may occur. A lack of carbohydrates can also lead to ketosis, a build-up of ketones 15 in the body that causes fatigue, lethargy, and bad breath.
17. What is the main idea of this passage?
A. Carbohydrates are needed for good health. C. Carbohydrates can lead to ketosis.
B. Carbohydrates prevent a build-up of proteins. D. Carbohydrates are a part of a diet.
18. According to the passage, what do most nutritionists suggest?
A. Sufficient carbohydrates will prevent gluconeogenesis.
B. Carbohydrates are simple sugars called glucose.
C. Carbohydrates should make up about a quarter of a person's daily diet.
D. Carbohydrates should be eaten in very small quantities.
19. What does the word "this" refer to in line 13?
A. Using protein supplies for energy C. Having a deficiency in carbohydrates
B. Converting carbohydrates to energy D. Having an insufficient amount of protein
20. Which of the following do carbohydrates NOT do?
A. Prevent ketosis C. Provide energy for the body
C. Cause gluconeogenesis D. Flavor and sweeten food
1. Put the verbs in correct forms (2pts):
21. My father usually (drink) _______________coffee instead of tea every morning because he (not love)________________the smell of tea.
22.Listen! Lan(call)______________ at the door. She (need)________ a help.
23.As I’ve decided, we (paint)_________________ my house next year.
24.Mai: It (be)________________so hot.
Lan: I (open)_____________________the air-conditioning.
2. Write these following sentences in the same meaning (1pt):
25. They have an intention of buying a new car next month. (buy)
=>They are going______________________________________________
26. My sister cleans the floors twice a week. (by)
=> The floors ____________________________________________
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 1 tiếng Anh 10. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.