Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm học 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 11 môn Tiếng Anh mới
Tài liệu Đề thi kiểm tra định kỳ số 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 11 cải thiện kỹ năm làm bài thi hiệu quả và đạt điểm cao trong kì kiểm tra Tiếng Anh sắp tới.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
|1. A. children||B. divide||C. conflict||D. twice|
|2. A. gap||B. taste||C. lack||D. plan|
Choose the word that has main stress placed differently from the others.
|3. A. reconcile||B. romantic||C. community||D. attention|
|4. A. schoolwork||B. feeling||C. advice||D. classmate|
Key: 1. D; 2. B; 3. A; 4. C;
Choose the best answer for each of the following sentences.
5. Keep quiet. You _______ talk so loudly in here. Everybody is working.
6. Luckily, my parents are always willing to listen to my new ideas. They’re very ____.
B. narrowed - minded
7. The waves crashed on the shore where they _____ cool on my hot feet.
8. Parents are always willing to lend a sympathetic ____ to their children when they have problems.
9. Family _______ spend more time talking, instead of just watching TV.
10. Children living with both parents in a stable ___ tend to be more confident and independent.
C. nuclear family
11. ___ took my document?
A. Was it Peter that
B. It was Peter that
C. It is Peter that
D. Was that Peter
12. The vegetables in the bin _____ disgusting and spoiled.
13. Her parents were very _____ because she was out so late last night.
14. It was his father’s wish that he became reconciled ______ his family.
15. The job they offer ___ very interesting with a fashion house in the city centre.
16. My friend advised me to contact a(n) ___ agency that arranges meetings between single people who want to begin a ___ relationship.
A. engaging / lasted
B. dating / romantic
C. dated / romantic
D. divorcing / good
17. ____ England won the World Cup.
A. It was in 1966 that
B. It was on 1966
C. It was in 1966 where
D. It was 1966 in that
18. - A: “_____” - B: “Thank you. Could I have a cup of coffee?”
A. Do you want something to eat right now?
B. Are you tired after a long journey?
C. Will you buy tea or coffee on the way home?
D. Would you like something to drink?
Key: 5. D; 6. A; 7. A; 8. B; 9. B; 10. C; 11. A; 12. C; 13. D; 14. C; 15. A; 16. B; 17. A; 18. D
Find the mistake in each sentence.
19. I wonder how you (A) felt when (B) you broke up from (C) your ex-girlfriend (D).
20. This competition is optional (A) , so we not (B) have to (C) take part in it (D).
Key: 19. C; 20. B
Give the correct word form of the words in brackets.
21. Everyone likes him because he’s a very _____ person. (care)
22. He agreed with my ____ that we should change the date. (suggest)
Key: 21. careful; 22. suggestion
Read the passage carefully and then choose the best option (A, B, C or D) to each question.
Dating Customs Around the World
Dating is rare in Afghanistan because most marriages are arranged by parents, and schools are separate for boys and girls. The opportunities to meet are rare. Girls have a 7.00 pm curfew, while boys have an 11.00 pm curfew.
It is against the law to date in Iran. Teens are separated until they are of marrying age, then their families introduce them to each other and sometimes a courtship follows.
Most teens go out in large groups and don’t pair off until they are 18 or 19 years old in Australia. Girl often asks boy out and pay off the date, too. Couples often go to dinner parties, barbecues, or the beach.
Dating is usually a group event in Europe. In Spain, teens join a pandilla, a club for a group of friends with the same interests, like cycling or hiking. Dating is done one-to-one and both girls and boys ask each other out and split the cost of the evening’s entertainment.
In Russia, dates take place at dances or at club where teens eat or chat with friends. As many as 30 teens may come to a cinema to attend a movie together. In small towns, teens meet in the streets downtown or gather around a fountain.
In Japan and Korea, most high school students don’t date or go to parties, but spend their time studying instead. Dating begins in college, when only boys do the asking and pay for the dates.
23. In Muslim countries as Afghanistan and Iran, dating is ___.
A. arranged by parents
B. introduced by families
C. after a courtship
D. rare or prohibited
24. All of the following are true about dating in Australia EXCEPT that _____.
A. they often go out in large groups
B. only girls ask boys out and pay for the date
C. they are not often in a relationship until the age of 18 or 19
D. the most venues for dating are dinner parties, barbecue, or the beach
25. In Spain when having a date, teenagers ____.
A. with the same interests often go to a club.
B. go cycling or hiking in pairs
C. boys often pay for the cost of the entertainment
D. join a pandilla to enjoy the evening’s entertainment
26. In Russia, teenagers ____.
A. meet in the streets near their houses in small towns.
B. gather around in order to have a fountain
C. have dating at cinemas, dances, or clubs
D. may come to a cinema when the number of them is 30
27. In Japan and Korea, _____.
A. female college students can ask boys for dating
B. most college students concentrate on studying instead of dating
C. dating is very rare for high school students
D. high school students often go to parties and share the cost.
Key: 23. D; 24. B; 25. A; 26. C; 27. C;
Read the passage below and choose the best answer (A, B, C or D) to each gap.
Fathers in today families are spending more time with their children than at any point in the past 100 years. (28) ___ the number of hours the average woman spends at home with her children has declined since the early 1900s, as more and more women enter the workforce, there has been a decrease in the number of children per family and an increase in (29) ____ attention to each child. As a result, mothers today in the United States, (30) ___ those who work part or full time, spend almost twice as much time with each child as mothers did in the 1920s. People (31) ___ raised children in the 1940s and 1950s typically report that their own adult children and grandchildren communicate far better with their kids and spend more time (32) ___ with homework than they did.
|28. A. However||B. Unless||C. Besides||D. Although|
|29. A. isolated||B. individual||C. unique||D. single|
|30. A. adding||B. including||C. counting||D. taking|
|31. A. whom||B. which||C. when||D. who|
|32. A. to help||B. helping||C. help||D. on help|
Key: 28. D; 29. B; 30. B; 31. D; 32. B
Rewrite the sentences without changing their meaning.
33. I first met my boyfriend in Argentina. (Use: cleft sentence)
34. It isn’t necessary to pay the fees in advance. (have)
Make meaningful sentences with the words given.
35. I / have / clean / floor / cook / dinner / every day.
36. It / be / John / found / gold / coin / his / garden.
Key: 33. It was in Argentina that I first met my boyfriend.
34. You don’t have to pay the fees.
35. I have to clean the floor and cook dinner every day.
36. It was John that found a gold coin in his garden.
Trên đây là toàn bộ Đề thi + Đáp án của Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm học 2019 - 2020. Bên cạnh Tài liệu Luyện thi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới, các em học sinh lớp 11 có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu Tiếng Anh nâng cao lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 online, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 mới cập nhật trên VnDoc.