Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 năm học 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 12
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 12 lần 2 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh 12 mới khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 12 rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.
Choose the word that has the main stress placed differently from that of the other words:
|1. A. internet||B. challenging||C. message||D. accessible|
|2. A. inhabitant||B. important||C. facility||D. opportunity|
Đáp án: 1 - D; 2 - D
Read the passage below and choose the correct answer to each of the following questions:
DON'T CALL ME
You can't go anywhere these days without hearing the buzz of mobile phone. If that noise isn't enough to drive you mad, have you noticed that people who use mobile phones have louder voices than everyone else? When you shout that loudly, you don't need a phone, the person you are calling will probably hear you anyway.
People who have mobile phones say that they can't live without them, but they managed quite well before they had them. You cannot escape them; you hear them on buses and trains, in street, at the supermarket, even in places where you expect it to be quiet, like cinemas, theaters and libraries. Is there anything more annoying than having to listen to unnecessarily loud voices talking to people who aren't there, while you are trying to enjoy a pleasant diner at a "quiet" restaurant? I find it rude and antisocial. Even school kids have mobile phones now. A teacher I know told me not long ago that lessons were often interrupted by phones ringing.
More seriously, mobile phones can be dangerous. According to the police, about a quarter of all road accidents are caused by people driving while using mobile phones.
3. What is the writer's aim in the article?
A. To say what the police think about mobile phones
B. To express his/her dislike of mobile phones
C. To describe the benefits of mobile phones.
D. To give information about mobile phones.
4. What is the writer's main complaint?
A. Mobile phones are antisocial.
B. Mobile phones are very dangerous
C. You cannot have private conversations.
D. We cannot live without mobile phones.
5. How does the writer feel about using mobile phones in public places?
6. What does the writer think?
A. Children do not go to lessons anymore.
B. Children should not talk on the phone.
C. Children shouldn't talk loudly during lessons.
D. There are interruptions to lessons because of mobile phone.
7. Which of the following signs would the writer like to see in restaurant?
A. Do not disturb. People are eating.
B. Using a mobile phone is dangerous.
C. Do not eat and talk at the same time.
D. Please turn your mobile phone off.
|3. B||4. D||5. C||6. D||7. D|
Choose the underlined part that needs correction:
8. Life expectancy has increased a great deal in spite of modern medicine and technology.
A. Life expectancy
B. has increased
C. in spite of
9. You can use the Internet to find information and chatting with friends.
A. can use
B. find information
C. with friends
10. Harry told that he had been to Africa and it was very interesting.
A. had been
B. told that
D. it was
11. We carried out our friendship through letters; he was a pen pal.
A. pen pal
C. carried out
|8. C||9. D||10. B||11. C|
Choose the sentence (A, B, C or D) that is closest in meaning to the one provided in italics:
12. A bridge has been built across the river. This is very convenient.
A. Once a bridge has been built across the river, it is very convenient.
B. A bridge has been built across the river, which is very convenient.
C. A bridge has been built across the river which is very convenient.
D. A bridge has been built across the river, so this is very convenient.
13. Mary loves learning English, but she is not very good.
A. Although Mary enjoys learning English, she doesn't learn well.
B. Mary likes learning English because she is not very good at it.
C. Mary enjoys learning English, but she doesn't practice.
D. Although she doesn't learn English well, but Mary enjoys it.
14. The alarm went off just as they came out of the building.
A. Hardly had they come out of the building than the alarm went off.
B. No sooner had they come out of the building when the alarm went off.
C. Scarcely had they come out of the building when the alarm went off.
D. The alarm had gone off before they came out of the building.
15. The bus left before she got to the bus stop.
A. By the time she got to the bus stop, the bus had already left.
B. She got to the bus stop before the bus left.
C. The bus left as soon as she got to the bus stop.
D. When she got to the bus stop, the bus has left.
|12. B||13. A||14. C||15. A|
Read the passage and choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits each space:
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE INTERNET!
Over the last few years, the use of the internet (16) ___________ dramatically in French schools, offices and homes and this trend continues to grow. Who would have imagined, even in the last decade, that we would be able to (17) ___________ our friends, colleagues and clients around the world simply through the (18) ____________ of a mouse or modem? There is no doubt, like any invention, that the Internet can be used for good and bad but it is here to stay and has revolutionized the way we communicate.
In the world of business, no cooperation can be competitive unless it has (19) ________ to the Internet. It has become essential to advertise product and service in this way and increasing number of companies are using this opportunity to reach a great number of potential consumers. Indeed, the bigger the web site, (20) __________ professional the company seems to be.
|16. A. was increasing||B. increased||C. has increased||D. had increased|
|17. A. keep touch||B. talk||C. contact||D. stay in touch|
|18. A. clap||B. tick||C. running||D. click|
|19. A. use||B. download||C. approach||D. access|
|20. A. more||B. the most||C. more and more||D. the more|
|16. C||17. C||18. D||19. D||20. D|
Choose the best option among A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences:
21. My mother recovered quickly __________ her serious illness.
22. Tom __________ the exam when the teacher _________ the papers.
A. have finished / collected
B. was finishing / had collected
C. had finished / collected
D. finished / had collected
23. Young people are starting to practice simple green lives, _________ will help to save our planet for future generation.
24. They share the flat ________ take turns to do the washing up.
25. I like chocolate as well as milk.
B. rather than
26. Scientists are becoming more and more concerned about how to ___________ waste safely.
A. run out
C. get rid
D. dispose of
27. People join and volunteer _________ they believe the cause is right.
28. The meeting has been put __________ to Friday as so many people have got flu.
29. Last week I was called for my first interview. When I _________ there, there were a lot of young people who __________ before me.
A. got / were arriving
B. got / arrived
C. got / had arrived
D. had got / arrived
30. Organic farming avoids the use of ___________ fertilizers and pesticides.
31. People think that natural resources are never used up.
C. run away
D. given away
32. They didn't like the house even though they ___________ there for years.
A. had been living
B. were living
D. have lived
|21. B||22. C||23. B||24. C||25. D|
|26. A||27. C||28. D||29. C||30. B|
|31. A||32. A|
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other words:
|33. A. reduced||B. copied||C. developed||D. promised|
|34. A. increased||B. closed||C. realized||D. erased|
Đáp án: 33 - B; 34 - A
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn tiếng Anh học kì 1 lớp 12 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.