Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh 8
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn tiếng Anh lần 2 học kì 1 lớp 8 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 8 mới được biên tập bám sát nội dung bài học SGK tiếng Anh Unit 4 - 5 lớp 8. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download tài liệu.
PART 1: PHONETICS.
|1. A. chore||B. match||C. chemical||D. armchair|
|2. A. mend||B. semester||C. letter||D. report|
|3. A. match||B. pan||C. transmit||D. safety|
|4. A. knife||B. socket||C. desk||D. bookshelf|
|5. A. head||B. seat||C. ready||D. measure|
PART 2:VOCABULARY AND STRUCTURE.
1. Are you going to__________ in the summer activities of our school?
B. take part
D. A, B and C
2. Could you__________ me a favor? - Sure.
3. I have just bought a ticket. I __________ to see the movie at 8 o’clock this evening.
A. going to
B. am going to
4. I'm sorry but I __________ finish my assignment tonight.
C. have to
D. ought to
5. I think the Pikes will do that work__________. What do you think about that?
6. __________ cook dinner for your family?
A. Used you to
B. Did you used to
C. Did you use to
D. Are you used
7. Tim's mother is always proud__________ him because he works so hard.
8. Why is it __________ to learn words?
9. A person who cannot speak and hear is called__________.
A. a deaf-mute
B. a handicap
C. a deaf
D. a blind
10. Many students take part in the volunteer activities and enjoy__________ poor people.
B. to help
D. being helped
11. It's difficult for old people to walk__________.
12.We use a __________ to cook rice.
B. rice cooker
C. frying pan
13. My little brother often spends his free time__________ pictures.
A. to draw
14. Students__________ their homework after class.
A. have to do
B. have to be done
C. have to doing
D. have do
15 When I first__________ to London, I couldn’t __________ crossing the busy streets.
A. moved/use to
B. move/be used to
C. moved/get used to
D. move/used to
Choose the word whose underlined part needs correcting.
1. She speaks (A) and listens (B) to (C) English very good (D).
2. There didn’t (A) used to be (B) electricity when they were (C) on (D) the farm.
3. The armchair (A) is in the living room (B), among (C) the television and the sofa (D).
4. I use (A) a dictionary learn (B) new words, pronunciation (C) and examples (D).
5. In the past, he had doing (A) everything (B) without the help (C) of modern equipment (D).
PART 3: READING
I/ Read the following passage and fill in the missing information(1pt).
The Youth and Young Pioneers Organization was _____________(1) on 26th March 1931. It builds character, encourages citizenship and personal fitness. The Y&Y has many plans to help the__________(2). It encourages all the members __________(3) in different programs.
The __________(4) programs can help people save natural resources. The “Rosy Smile” program helps to raise funds for poor children. The “Green Sunday” program makes the city ___________(5) with clean streets, plenty of trees and flowers. It gives more green colors to the city and it is done on Sunday, so it has the name “Green Sunday”.
There are some more helpful programs such as “Helping the Elderly and Street Children”, “Supporting Cultural-Sport”, “Young Scientist”, etc.
|1. A. founded||B. found||C. find||D. finded|
|2. A.community||B. commune||C. public||D. people|
|3. A. join||B. take part||C. joining||D. to take part|
|4. A. recycle||B. recycling||C. to recycle||D. recycled|
|5. A. more beautiful||B. beauty||C. beautified||D. beautifully|
II/ Read the passage and decide whether the sentences are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F.
In the past few decades, the countryside has experienced lots of changes. Because of population growth, more products are needed. Therefore, more factories have been constructed, and young people have more choice of jobs apart from becoming farmers. When big cities have become more and more polluted, the fresher atmosphere in the countryside attracts more people. Rich people who live in the city for their work often buy a second home in the countryside to spend their weekend and holiday. As a result, the countryside is no longer a small community of rural people. In fact, in many parts of the countryside, there are urban people from nearby cities. Additionally, the introduction of the internet creates more opportunities for increasing rural people's knowledge. Many farmers have used machines for tasks that used to be done by hand, which helps them save labour. In the near future, it is expected that the countryside will gradually become more similar to big cities.
The passage is about changes in the countryside.
Young people in the countryside can only become farmers.
Some people working in the city stay in the countryside at the weekend.
People in the countryside don't use the internet.
In the near future, there will be no difference between country life and city life.
Đáp án: 1 - T; 2 - F; 3 - T; 4 - F; 5 - T
PART 4: WRITING:
I/ Rewrite the sentences, keep the meaning unchanged. (2pt)
1. “Can you try your best at school?” Quang’s sister said to him. (asked)
Quang’s sister________________________ best at school.
2. “You should change the way you learn English.” Nam told Lan. (said)
Nam ________________________ the way she learned English.
3. Thu doesn’t type as fast as she did.
Thu used _______________________
4. “Please turn down the radio for me”, said my mother.
My mother asked me _______________________
5. He is strong. He can carry that suitcase.
He is strong enough _______________________
6. His car runs fast but a race car runs faster.
His car doesn’t _______________________
7. “Please lock the doors when you are out”, she said to me.
She advised _______________________
8. My sister cooks well.
My sister is ________________________________________
1 - Quang’s sister asked him if he could try his best at school.
2 - Nam said Lan that she should change the way she learned English.
3 - Thu used to type fast.
4 - My mother asked me to turn down the radio for her.
5 - He is strong enough to carry that suitcase.
6 - His car doesn’t run faster than a race car.
7 - She advised me to lock the door when I am out.
8 - My sister is good at cooking.
Trên đây là Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh 8, Trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Tiếng Anh 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.