Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 11 lần 2 môn tiếng Anh có file nghe
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 tiếng Anh 11
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh 11 thí điểm lần 2 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 11 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
Questions 1-3: You will hear three short conversations. There is one question for each conversation. For each of the questions, circle the right answer (A, B, or C). You will listen to the recording twice.
1. What is the relationship of the two speakers?
A. Mother & Son.
C. Grandmother & Grandson.
2. What has the man been doing all morning?
3. Where did the woman probably lose her credit card?
A. In the petrol station.
B. In the flower shop.
C. In the restaurant.
Questions 4-8: Listen to a radio programme about ASEAN. Fill in each gap of the note with NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER. You will listen to the recording twice.
Facts about ASEAN
- Established on (4)_____________________ 1967 with the participation of 5 countries.
- There are (5)_____________________ in ASEAN now.
- Its objective is to enhance the regional progress, economy, and (6)_____________________.
- The total area is 4.4 million kilometre square, in which the body of water is three times larger than (7) _____________________.
- The population of ASEAN accounts for (8)_____________________ of the world population.
- Its economy ranks the 7th largest in the world.
II. LANGUAGE USE
Questions 9-11: Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of the primary stress in each of the following questions.
9. A. metallic
10. A. devastate
11. A. access
Questions 12-16: Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D) to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
12. I want __________ me what’s happening, but he won’t.
A. John to telling
B. to tell John
C. John telling
D. John to tell
13. Do you remember __________ excited the first time you rode a bicycle?
A. to feel
B. you feel
C. to feeling
14. Have you __________ been on an excursion?
15. I think there’s a picture of the hotel __________ the first page.
16. Karate hurt my hands at first, but I finally __________ it in the end.
A. got use to
B. was used to
C. was used
D. got used to
Questions 17-21: Complete the sentences with the correct form of the words in brackets.
17. The police are going to give Anna an award for her ______________. (BRAVE)
18. My brother is ______________ but that doesn’t stop him from doing lots of sport. (ABLE)
19. Looking after the health of 300 children is heavy ______________. (RESPONSIBLE)
20. She is a specialist in psychology and human ______________. (BEHAVE)
21. He took a job as a sales ______________ in a big department store. (ASSIST)
Questions 22-31: Read the passage and do the tasks that follow.
Natalie du Toit, the South African swimmer, was only seventeen when she lost her leg in a road accident. At that time, she was a strong and determined young swimmer and many people were starting to see her name up in lights. She almost qualified for the 2000 Sydney Olympics at the age of 16. This meant that she would definitely take home the gold in Athens at the 2004 Olympics.
Unfortunately, 2001 took a turn for the worst for Natalie. She was going to a training session at the swimming pool on her motorbike when a car hit her. Her leg had to be amputated at the knee. Everybody thought that she would never be able to swim competitively again.
However, this South African swimmer never lost sight of her dreams. Even after losing her leg in the accident, her dream was still to compete at the Olympics. No matter how big the accident seemed, her dream was always bigger. She now is one of the world’s fastest distance swimmers and the only amputee to qualify for the Olympic Games. She qualified for the finals of the 800 meter freestyle at the Commonwealth Games in 2002. This marked the very first time an amputee in the modern era had raced in the finals of an able-bodied international swimming competition. Unfortunately, Natalie didn’t come close to winning. But did that even matter? She was named outstanding athlete of the 2002 Commonwealth Games! This was also her way of showing the world that even though she had half a leg, she would still do great things.
“I remember how thrilled I was the first time that I swam after recovering from the operation – it felt like my leg was there. It still does,” says Natalie. “The water is the gift that gives me back my leg and encourages me to continue swimming. I’m still the same person I was before the accident. My dream is to swim faster than I did before the accident.”
Circle the correct option (A, B, C, or D).
22. What is the best title for the passage?
A. Natalie, a famous swimmer
B. Natalie, the Olympics winner
C. Natalie, the inspirational athlete
D. Natalie, the swimmer who lost a leg
23. The word “This” in paragraph 1 refers to ____________.
A. Natalie’s qualification
B. Natalie’s characteristic
C. Natalie’s record
D. Natalie’s ability
24. The word “amputated” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ____________.
25. The phrase “lost sight of” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ___________.
26. The word “This” in paragraph 3 refers to ____________ in the Commonwealth Games.
A. Natalie’s practice
B. Natalie’s championship
C. Natalie’s medal
D. Natalie’s competition
Fill in each gap with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER from the passage.
27. At the age of ____________________________, Natalie was mostly eligible to participate in the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
28. Because of the car accident, the doctor had to remove a part of Natalie’s ________________.
29. Natalie’s race in the finals of the 800 meter freestyle at the Commonwealth Games in 2002 made her an ______________________________ of the Games.
30. Natalie is now among the world’s ___________________________.
31. It is __________________ that gives her the courage to live and swim.
Questions 32-36: For each question, complete the new sentence so that it means the same as the given one(s) using NO MORE THAN FIVE WORDS.
An example has been done for you.
0. Daniel started Italian classes six months ago.
--> Daniel's had Italian classes ………for………….. six months.
32. It was the sculpture that interested Tom most at the exhibition.
--> Tom _______________________________ the most interesting part of the exhibition.
33. The instructor tells us that a diver needs to be physically fit.
--> The instructor tells us that physical fitness _______________________________ a diver.
34. I have learnt English for five years.
--> I _______________________________ five years ago.
35. After I graduate, I'd like to become a vet.
--> It _______________________________ a vet after I graduate.
36. Glenys is willing to help her brother with his homework.
--> Glenys _______________________________ her brother with his homework.
4. 8th August/August 8th
5. 10 (ten) countries
6. (social) culture
7. land area
8. 8.8 %/per cent
29. outstanding athlete
30. fastest distance swimmers
32. found the sculpture
33. is necessary for
34. started learning English
35. is my ambition to become
36. doesn’t mind helping
Tải trọn bộ đề thi, file nghe mp3 và đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh số 2. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.