Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 9 lần 2 môn tiếng Anh có file nghe
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 tiếng Anh 9
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh 9 thí điểm lần 2 có file nghe và đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh năm 2019 - 2020 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 9 gồm nhiều dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài thi hiệu quả.
1. Listen to two teenagers calling the helpline. Circle the best answer A, B or C. You will listen TWICE.
1. Lan is now feeling ______.
2. Lan can’t ______ all the deadlines.
B. catch up with
3. Lan feels she doesn’t need to work too hard because she’s not going ______.
A. to enter gifted schools
B. to continue her study
C. to have time for herself
4. Nam feels ______.
A. tired of his study
B. worried about his girlfriend
5. Nam’s friend _____________ in front of other students.
A. made use of him
B. made fun of him
C. made joke about him
Đáp án: 1. B; 2. B; 3. A; 4. C; 5. B
2. Listen to Mrs Blue Hair giving advice to two teenagers who call the helpline. You will listen TWICE.
For questions 1-3, fill each gap with NO MORE THAN THREE words.
1. The competition at Minh’s school is ______.
2 & 3. Minh has to compete in both _______ and ______ activities.
For questions 4-6, decide if the statements are true (T) or false (F). Circle T or F.
4. Minh’s parents expect him to do excel.
5. Minh doesn’t want to become an excellent student.
6. Minh has taken pride in any work that he does with all efforts.
Đáp án: 1. fierce; 2. academic; 3. extra-curricular; 4. T; 5. F; 6. F;
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
1. Choose the best option to complete each sentence. Circle A, B or C.
1. I used ___________ of becoming a singer.
B. to dream
2. He ___________ smoke that much; he smokes about 20 cigarettes a day now.
A. didn’t use to
B. didn’t used to
C. never use to
3. I wish I ___________ enough money to buy a new computer; this has been so slow.
B. will have
4. I wish I ___________ to meet you again!
A. never had
B. would never have
C. was not having
5. I wish I ___________ here with you. I’d rather be anywhere else right now.
A. am not sitting
B. didn’t sit
C. was not sitting
6. He becomes very ___________ in French after three years in Paris.
7. We need more projects to ___________ cultures of ethnic minority groups.
8. You will learn to ___________ an honest man.
9. Moving to France was a big thing, but I could finally ___________ to the new environment.
10. In the past many people were ___________; they couldn’t read and write.
Đáp án: 1. B; 2. A; 3. C; 4. B; 5. C; 6. B; 7. C; 8. B; 9. A; 10. C
1. Read the passage. Circle A, B or C to answer each question.
More than 80% of American high school students work at part-time jobs in the evenings, on weekends or in summer. These part-time jobs bring teenagers great advantages.
One of the benefits of the work is the students can learn the skills that will be useful for the rest of their lives. When they work, they have to manage both the job and schoolwork. To be able to do so, they must be very organized and able to keep a sensible schedule. They also learn to cope with the job stress apart from the stress of the schoolwork. Some of the most stressful jobs include teaching, nursing, and police work. These skills help prepare teenagers for their later careers. High school students who work are more likely to succeed as adults than people who enter the job market at a later age with no work experience.
Teenagers want a lot of expensive things: clothes, mp3 players, trips with their friends, etc. Not all parents can afford them. And even if they can, the teens might not really appreciate that money because they did not earn it. When teenagers make money for themselves, they know its true and are less likely to spend it foolishly.
1. Which of the following is a good title for the passage?
A. Why teenagers should work
B. Advantages and disadvantages of part-time jobs
C. Part-time jobs cause stress
2. According to the passage, what is NOT an effect of part-time jobs?
A. Teenagers become organized.
B. Teenagers become stressed.
C. Teenagers are more likely to have successful careers.
3. The word “cope with” in the passage is closest in meaning to ______.
A. fight against
B. deal with
C. suffer from
4. According to the passage, when teenagers have jobs, they are more likely to _______.
A. spend foolishly
B. want expensive things
C. appreciate money
5. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
A. Only some US students do part-time jobs.
B. US students suffer part-time job stress.
C. Part-time jobs are somehow good for teenagers.
Đáp án: 1. A; 2. B; 3. B; 4. C; 5. C;
2. Read the following passage. Match the paragraphs with the headings.
TEENS’ SOURCES OF STRESS
1. In adolescence, teens experience so many physical and psychological changes that they may not know how to deal with. Many boys feel obsessed with their voice or appearance. Girls feel annoyed with unwanted spots on their faces.
2. As teens reach adolescence, they have more friends and come in contact with many more people. They now have to learn to interact socially and they may find it is not easy to adjust in the complicated world or to gain social acceptance.
3. Many teenagers start to have emotional feelings for another boy or girl, or feel the need to be loved. If a teen fails to get love from the one he/she likes or loves, they may find it is hard to get over the painful experience.
4. Pressures to do well academically can be a source of stress. If teens are academically strong, they can perform well. If not, they suffer from endless stress.
5. Being under pressures of a number of things, teenagers become constantly anxious. If they are unlucky to fail in anything, they may fall into the feeling of self-doubt and low self-esteem.
List of Headings
A. Academic stress
B. Low self-esteem stress
C. Stress due to physical or physiological changes
D. Social stress
E. Stress due to romantic relationships
Đáp án: 1. C; 2. D; 3. E; 4. A; 5. B;
Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first. Use the word in brackets. DO NOT change the word. Write NO MORE THAN THREE words.
Here is an example.
0. The bookshop is opposite the library.
→ ______________________ a bookshop opposite the library. (THERE)
Answer: 0. There is
1. I am stuck in a traffic jam; I want to be somewhere else. (WERE)
→ I wish I __________________ in this traffic jam.
2. Sally is moving to Ho Chi Minh City; she would rather not move there. (NOT)
→ Sally wishes she __________________ to Ho Chi Minh City.
3. There were many trees in my neighborhood; now there are not so many. (USED)
→ There __________________ many trees in my neighborhood.
4. People now don’t spend as much time reading books as they did in the past. (MORE)
→ People used __________________ time reading books in the past.
5. People in the past did not have as many opportunities to travel as we do today. (FEWER)
→ People in the past __________________ to travel than we do today.
1. were not stuck
2. was not moving
3. used to be
4. to spend more
5. had fewer opportunities
Tải trọn bộ đề thi, file nghe mp3 và đáp án tại: Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh số 2. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập tiếng Anh 9 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.