Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 4 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 năm học 2018 - 2019
Forty-five minute English Test for Grade 10 with Key
Đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới lần 4 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo chương trình học năm học 2018 - 2019 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 10 ôn tập kiến thức đã học hiệu quả.
A. MULTIPLE CHOICE:
Choose the best option to complete each sentence.
1. The girl whose he fell in love with left him after 2 years.
A B C D
2. He said they had a lift very often but it doesn’t work.
A B C D
3. He is visiting Hue city, where is in the centre of Viet Nam.
A B C D
4. He said me that his father had worked for that company for 20 years.
A B C D
Choose the best answer:
5. The doctor ____________ him to take more exercise.
A. have told B. tell C. are telling D. told
6. The editor asked Nam ____________ some practical advice on the preservation of the environment.
A. writing B. written C. to write D. write
7. We are talking about the writer ____________ latest book is one of the best-sellers this year.
A. who B. which C. whose D. whom
8. I enjoyed talking to the people with __________ I had dinner last night.
A. that B. when C. whom D. where
9. Water ____________ are things like detergents, pesticides ,oils and other chemicals that make the water unclean and contaminated.
A. pollution B. pollutants C. deforestation D. Fossil fuels
10. Soil pollution is a result of dumping plastic or other inorganic waste in the ground and the overuse of chemical ____________ in agriculture
A. fertility B. fertilize C. fertilizers D. detergent
11. ___________ is the removal or cutting down of all trees in an area for urban use and farm lands.
A. Deforest B. Forest C. Deforestation D. Foresting
12. The mother told her son ______ so impolitely.
A. not behave B. did not behave C. not behaving D. not to behave
13. The factory ____________ John works in is the biggest in the town.
A. where B. when C. that D. which
14. The ____________ of energy in this area has increased a lot since a new modern resort was built.
A. influence B. solution C. atmosphere D. consumption
Choose the word has underline part pronounced differently from the others.
15. A. bear B. year C. ear D. dear
16. A. environment B. wildlife C. circulation D. hydroelectric
Choose the word whose main street is placed differently from the others.
17. A. famous B. remove C. modernize D. lovely
18. A. article B. editor C. confusion D. father
Read the text below and then choose the word or phrase which best fits each gap of the passage:
Tropical forests have (19)________us with very many sorts of plants for food, medicine and industry. They could probably supply man more. They also reduce (20) ________ and droughts, keep water clean, and slow down the Greenhouse Effect, but the tropical forests are (21) ________destroyed to make room for things like farms, ranches, mines and hydroelectric (22) ________. About 20 million hectares are lost each year – an area more than twice the size of Australia. The World Wildlife Fund is working to protect and save the forests that are (23) ________danger
19. A. given B. supplied C. brought D. donated
20. A. deserts B. soil C. heat D. floods
21. A. being B. been C. have D. be
22. A. sources B. energy C. dams D. cables
23. A. at B. in C. on D. within
Read the passage and choose the best answer.
We are all slowly destroying the earth. The seas and rivers are too dirty to swim in. There is so much smoke in the air that it is unhealthy to live in many of the world's cities. In one well-known city, for example, poisonous gases from cars pollute the air so much that traffic policemen have to wear oxygen masks.
We have cut down so many trees that there are now vast areas of wasteland all over the world. As a result, farmers in parts of Africa cannot grow enough to eat. In certain countries in Asia there is too little rice. Moreover, we do not take enough care of the countryside. Wild animals are quickly disappearing. For instant, tigers are rare in India now because we have killed too many for them to survive. However, it isn't enough simply to talk about the problem. We must act now before it is too late to do anything about it. Join us now. Save the Earth. This is too important to ignore.
24. What's the best title for the passage ?
A. The Environment. B. Conservation.
C. Save the Earth. D. Protect the nature.
25. What do traffic policemen have to do, in one well known city ?
A. They have to cut down many trees.B. They don’t take enough care of the countryside
C. They have to pollute the air D. They have to wearoxygen masks
26. Why do farmers in parts of Africa and Asia not grow enough to eat?
A. Because people cut down many trees B. Because many trees have been polluted
B. Because there arelarge areas of land that can't be used D. Because there is too little rice
27. How are the seas and rivers nowadays ?
A. are contaminated B. cannot be swim in
C. are dirty enough to swim in D. are less dirty than they used to be
28. Wild animals are________________.
A. being protected from natural environment. B. So rare that they can't survive.
B. killed so many that they can't live in the forests D. in danger from extinction.
Give the correct form of the word in brackets:
29. I’m looking for some new _______________ to puton my smartphone to improve my English pronunciation. (apply)
30. Scientists are able to explain the consequences of the habitat _____________ now. (destruct)
31. The consumption of fossil fuels has ______________ increased in many countries which is concern for many environmentalists. (gradual)
32. Much of the river has been ______________ by the waste from the factories. (pollute)
Fill in the gap with: WHO, WHOM, WHICH, or WHOSE.
33. We talk about the party ____________Sarah wants to organize for my birthday.
34. Don is a friend with ____________ I stayed in Australia.
35. The girl ____________showed me the way to your house has a beautiful oval face.
36. We cannot find the person____________car is blocking our driveway.
Rewrite the following sentences, using the relative pronouns:
37. I talked to a woman. Her car had broken on the way to the party.
38. The street is bad and narrow. It leads to the my school.
Change these sentences into Reported Speech:
39. “ I will phone you when I arrive at the airport tomorrow ”, he said to me
40. "I saw Linda in the supermarket three days ago," said Carlos.
Đáp án có trong file tải, mời bạn đọc tải trọn bộ nội dung đề thi và đáp án tại đây: Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết số 4 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 năm học 2018 - 2019. Ngoài ra, VnDoc.com đã đăng tải rất nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... Mời thầy cô, quý phụ huynh và các em học sinh tham khảo, download phục vụ việc học tập và giảng dạy.