Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh 10 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 10
Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh 1 tiết học kì 1 lớp 10 lần 2 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh mới nhất do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn môn tiếng Anh 10 mới được biên tập bám sát nội dung SGK tiếng Anh Unit 3 lớp 10, tiếng Anh Unit 4 lớp 10. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo, download tài liệu.
A. Listen to a woman talking to a policeman, choose A, B, C
1. How much money was in the bag?
2. What else was in the bag?
A. credit card
B. driving licence
3. The bag was ___________.
4. What time did the woman lose the bag?
5. The policeman will telephone her in the
B. You are going to hear two people talking about a holiday problem. For questions 1-5, choose the answer that matches what you heard by circling the appropriate letter (A,B or C). (1.18 Smart Time)
1. Where did Sandy go on holiday?
2. Sandy thought that the hotel room was
3. Sandy moved to
A. a different hotel.
B. a campsite.
C. an apartment.
4. What was the weather like during Sandy’s holiday?
A. It rained.
B. It was cold
C. It was very hot
5. How did Sandy’s brother spend his time on holiday?
A. H e went sunbathing.
B. He went sightseeing.
C. He did water sports.
A. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounce differently from that of the others.
|1. A got||B. dog||C. hot||D. sport|
|2. A. return||B. matter||C. picture||D. teacher|
B. Choose the word whose stress pronounced differently from the others.
|3. A. computer||B. pagoda||C. magical||D. formation|
|4. A. effort||B. special||C. deafness||D. remote|
Đáp án: 1 - D; 2 - A; 3 - C; 4 - D
III. VOCABULARY,GRAMMAR AND SPEAKING.
A. Choose the one word or phrase-A, B, C, D-that best completes the sentences.
5. Without the Braille Alphabet, it would be very difficult for____________.
A. the disabled
B. the deaf
C. the mute
D. the blind
6. Nha Trang has become a well- known tourism centre with its places of _________ beauty.
7. It is important for teachers to find a teaching method which is suitable with mentally _____children.
8. She is very _______ in playing computer games online. It is not a good habit.
9. John is always late for class, ___________ annoys the teacher.
10. The woman__________ lives next door to us is a weather forecaster on a local TV station.
11. Now Dave is a cashier in a supermarket. He____________in a factory.
A. uses to work
B. used to working
C. used to work
D. uses to working
12. The new school _________ for 2 years.
B. has built
C. is built
D. has been built
13. Can you tell me what a vacuum cleaner is used ________?
14. Our class __________ a picnic at Huong Pagoda this Saturday.
A. am having
B. will has
C. is going to have
D. go to have
15. John _______ me since he moved to London last year.
A. has not phoned
B. didn’t phone
C. doesn’t phone
D. had not phoned
16. The room hasn’t been used _________ last year.
17. Last night, I couldn’t sleep well_____________ the noise.
B. in spite of
D. because of
18. The rich____________to help the poor.
B. Identify the one underlined word or phrase- A, B, C, D-that must be changed for the sentence to be correct.
19. Jill can’t talk to (A) Bill despite (B) she loves (C) him very much (D).
20. Where did you used (A) to live (B) before you came (C) here (D)?
Đáp án: 19 - B; 20 - A
IV. READING COMPREHESION.
Reading the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
Alexander Graham Bell was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, in the nineteenth century, and later came to the United States. Several members of his family did a great deal to encourage him to the field of science. His father was the most instrumental by supervising his work with the deaf. While he dealt with the deaf, his studies led him to the invention of the multiple telegraph and to his greatest invention – the telephone. The last quarter century of his life was dedicated to advances in aviation.
21. What was considered to be Alexander Graham Bell’s greatest invention?
C. multiple telegraph
22. To what did Bell dedicate the last years of his life?
23. How many years did Bell dedicate to aviation?
24. Which of the following statements is NOT true?
A. Bell wasn’t encouraged in the field of science.
B. Bell worked with the deaf.
C. Bell invented the multiple telegraph.
D. Bell invented the telephone.
Đáp án: 21 - B; 22 - D; 23 - A; 24 - A
V. WRITING - Rewrite the sentences using given words.
1. We have lost her phone number. This makes it difficult to contact her. (Using which connector)
2. Bill has just built a new house. (Change Passive Voice)
3. I bought a cell phone. I can use it to send and receive e-mail. (Relative Pronoun)
4. People was injured in the accident yesterday was taken to hospital immediately. (Using the + adj)
1 - We have lost her phone number which is difficult to contact her.
2 - A new house has just been built.
3 - I bought a cell phone which can use to send and receive e-mail.
4 - The injured in the accident yesterday was taken to hospital immediately.
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được file nghe mp3 của Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết Anh 10 lần 2 kèm đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.