Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 10 lần 3 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 3 tiếng Anh 10 mới
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh, đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 10 lần 3 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 10 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 10 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 10 cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
I. Choose the words that best answer the following questions.
1. Which of the following words is stressed on the first syllable?
2. Which of the following words is stressed on the second syllable?
3. Which of the following words has the final pronounced /ɪd/?
4. Which of the following words has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others?
5. Which of the following words has the letter p is silent?
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
6. New laws have been passed to .......... wildlife in this area.,
7. They were seeking a solution to the ......... of the rain forests.
8. Although he didn't have a ticket, Ken .......... come in.
D. was allowed to
9. Nearly 1,000 of the world's bird species are threatened with ......................
10. We really ought to make a start on campaigns to ......... our polluted rivers and seas.
A. clean up
B. clear away
C. wipe out
D. tidy up
11. He came running ........ the room and threw his books ........ the floor.
A. into/ at
B. in/ to
C. to/ on
D. into/ onto
12. Rare species of plants or .......... can be found in this region.
13. The hydroelectric plant provides electricity for half the island's population.
A. using hydrogen to produce electricity
B. using radiating energy to produce electricity
C. using water power to produce electricity
D. using tidal power to produce electricity
14. Thy water is so contaminated that it is not suitable for drinking.
15. Without plants, mast water would .......... as soon as it falls.
A. run out
B. run off
C. run of
D. run away
III. Choose the correct answer that best completes each sentence.
16. If Al had come sooner, he ....... dinner with us.
A. could have eaten
B. would being eaten
C. was eating
D. could eat
17. 'Are you still employed at the bank?' 'Yes, I ......... there since 1982”
A. have working
C. have been working
D. had been working
18. Orlando, a city in Florida, ......... for its main attraction - Disney
A. which is well - known
B. well - known
C. which well - known
D. is well - known
19. 'What's wrong with your stereo?' `The needle needs ...........
A. to replace
C. to be replace
20. All the students .......... do well in writing.
A. whom Mr. Davis teaches them
B. which Mr. Davis teaches
C. that Mr. David teaches them
D. Mr. Davis teaches
21. The world .............a better place if we had known a hundred years what we know today about the earth's environment.
A. will be
C. should be
D. might be
22. If water is heated to 212 degrees F ........... as steam.
A. it can boil and escape
B. it is boiled and escaped
C. it boils and escapes
D. it would boil and escape
23. ......... resigned, we would have been forced to sack him.
A. Had he not
B. Hadn't he
C. He had not
D. If he had
24. .............television to the exclusion of all other activities is not a heal habit for a growing child.
A. To be watched
B. Being watched
25. It's against the law to kill the black rhinoceros. They ........ extinct.
B. have become
D. are becoming
IV. Identify the one underlined word or phrase that be changed for the sentence to be correct.
26. Scientists suggest (A) that only one percent of (B) the world’s extinct (C) animals and plants has identified.(D)
27. Some (A) underground water is enough safe (B) to drink, but (C) all surface water must (D) treated.
28. Because (A) the expense of traditional (B) fuels and the concern that they might run out (C) many countries have been investigating (D) alternative sources of power.
29. Would (A) you mind bringing (B) your camera in (C) the graduation party tomorrow(D) ?
30. Biochemists have solved (A) many of the mysteries (B) about photosynthesis, the process which (C) plants make (D) food.
V. Choose the one option that best completes the passage
Yellowstone National Park, the first US national park, was (31) ........ in 1872. It is one of the largest parks. It spreads about 3, 500 square miles or 9, 063 square kilometers (32) ........ north-west Wyoming and parts of Idaho and Montana. It has many wild animals, (33) ......... bears, buffalo, elk, deer, antelope, coyotes, and lynxes, and is famous for its tine scenery, hot springs and geysers (underground hot spring that shoot hot water or steam up into the air). There are about seventy geysers in the park. The famous is old Faithful.
The park is a (34) ........... tourist attraction. It has about three million (35) ........... a year. It was made a World Heritage Site in 1978.
|31. A. started||B. established||C. constructed||D. introduced|
|32. A. in||B. of||C. from||D. at|
|33. A. containing||B. including||C. adding||D. consisting|
|34. A. interesting||B. favorite||C. fashionable||D. popular|
|35. A. visitors||B. foreigners||C. migrants||D. trippers|
VI. Read the passage and choose the best answers.
Rainforests circle the globe for twenty degrees of latitude on both sides the equator. In that relatively narrow band of the planet, more than half of all the species of plants and animals in the world make their home.
Sever hundred different varieties of trees may grow in a single acre, and just one of those trees may be the habitat for more than ten thousands kinds of spiders ants, and other insects. More species of amphibians, birds, insects, mammals and reptiles live in rainforests than anywhere else on earth.
Unfortunately, half of the world's rainforests have already been destroyed and at the current rate, another 25 percent will be lost by the year 2000. Scientists estimate that as many as fifty million acres are destroyed annually. In other words, every sixty seconds, one hundred acres of rainforest is cleared. When this happens, constant rains- erode the former forest floor, thin layer of soil no longer supports plant life, and the ecology of the region is altered forever. Thousands of species of plants and animals are condemned to extinction and since we aren't able to predict the ramifications of this loss to a delicate global ecology, we don't know what we may be doing to the future the human species as well.
36. 'What is the point of view that the author expresses in this passage?
A. The author believes that the rainforest will survive.
B. The author believes that preserving the rainforest is important to global ecology.
C. The author believes that he can predict the future of global ecology.
D. The author believes that the extinction of species is a natural process.
37. According to the passage, more than half of all the species of plants and animals
A. live in twenty rainforests.
B. live in several hundred different varieties of trees.
C. live in a forty-degree band of latitude.
D. live in areas where the rainforest has been cleared.
38. How many of the worlds rainforests are projected to be destroyed by the year 2000 if the current rate continues?
A. All of them will be gone.
B. Three-quarters of them will be gone.
C. Half of them will be gone.
D. One-quarter of them will be gone.
39. The word 'this' in line 12 refers to ................
A. the destruction of the acres.
B. the reading of the passage.
C. the erosion of the forest floor.
D. the constant rains.
40. What will not happen if the rainforest continues to be cleared?
A. The land will be eroded by the rains.
B. Many species of plants and animals that depend on the rainforest will become extinct.
C. The future of the human species may be changed.
D. The rainforest will glow, but at a much slower rate.
|1 - B||2 - D||3 - A||4 - A||5 - C||6 - B||7 - D||8 - D||9 - C||10 - A|
|11 - D||12 - B||13 - C||14 - D||15 - B||16 - A||17 - C||18 - D||19 - B||20 - D|
|21 - D||22 - C||23 - A||24 - C||25 - D||26 - D||27 - B||28 - A||29 - C||30 - C|
|31 - B||32 - A||33 - B||34 - D||35 - A||36 - B||37 - C||38 - B||39 - A||40 - D|
Trên đây là Đề 1 tiết Anh 10 lần 3 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 10 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 10, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 10, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,.... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.