Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 11 lần 3 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 3 tiếng Anh 11 mới
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh, đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 lần 3 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 11 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 11 cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
Choose the underlined part that differs from the other three in pronunciation in each question.
|1. A. threaten||B. health||C. weather||D. treat|
|2. A. campus||B. major||C. manage||D. language|
Choose the word whose stress is different from the others.
|3. A. analytical||B. educational||C. university||D. qualification|
|4. A. scholarship||B. practical||C. computer||D. bachelor|
Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences.
5. Global warming also has __________ impact on water supplies.
6. A(n) _________disease is an illness that can be passed from one person to another.
7. A gas or other substance which is sent out into the air is _______.
B. greenhouse gas
C. carbon footprint
. Global warming leads _______ climate change.
9. We’ll focus ______the effects _____global warming ____ people’s health and life on Earth in general.
B. on/ of/in
10. Using chemical _________ for farming is one of the causes of global warming.
D. water supplies
11. Global warming is an increase in the average _______ of the earth’s atmosphere.
12. Air ________________ is threatening the health of older people and children.
B. acid rain
D. global warming
13. The ozone layer helps ________________ us from the sun's rays.
14. Many countries have signed up to international agreements which aim to reduce the negative _______________ of climate change.
15. A(n) ________student allows a course of study that leads to a bachelor’s degree.
Choose the correct option A, B, C or D to complete this passage.
Environmental groups are putting (16)_________ on governments to take action to reduce the (17)_________ of carbon dioxide which is given off by factories and power plants, thus attacking the problem at its source.
They are in (18)_________ of more money being spent on research into solar, wind and wave energy devices, which could then replace existing power stations. Some scientists, (19)_________, believe that even if we stopped releasing carbon dioxide and other gases into the atmosphere tomorrow, we would have to wait (20) ________ hundred years to notice the results. Global warming, it seems, is to stay.
|16. A. pressure||B. encouragement||C. force||D. persuasion|
|17. A. count||B. deal||C. number||D. amount|
|18. A. request||B. belief||C. suggestion||D. favour|
|19. A. however||B. but||C. despite||D. although|
|20. A. over||B. several||C. various||D. numerous|
Read the following passage and choose the correct answer to each of the questions.
Instructors at American colleges and universities use many different teaching methods. Some instructors give assignments every day. They grade homework. Students in their classes have to take many quizzes, a midterm exam, and a final test. Other instructors give only writing assignments. Some teachers always follow a course outline and usually use the textbooks. Others send students to the library for assignments. The atmosphere in some classrooms is very formal. Students call their instructors “Professor Smith”,
“Mrs. Jones”, and so on. Some teachers wear business clothes and give lectures. Other classrooms have an informal atmosphere. Students and teachers discuss their ideas. Instructors dress informally, and students call them by their first names. American teachers are not alike in their teaching styles.
At most American colleges and universities, facilities for learning and recreation are available to
students. Students can often use recorders, video machines, and computers at libraries and learning centres.
They can buy books, notebooks, and other things at campus stores. They can get advice on their problems from counsellors and individual help with their classes from tutors. Students can relax and have fun on campus, too. Some schools have swimming pools and tennis courts. Most have snack bars or cafeterias.
21. The main idea of the first paragraph is _____________.
A. ways of using the textbooks
B. ways of giving assignments
C. ways of using different teaching methods
D. ways of taking an exam
22. It is true that _________.
A. American students can call their teachers by their first names
B. the atmosphere in the American classrooms is always relaxing and friendly
C. American teachers do not dress informally
D. the atmosphere in the American classrooms is always formal
23. The phrase “business clothes” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to _________.
A. clothes only business people wear
B. trendy clothes
C. casual clothes
D. formal clothes
24. Students at most American colleges and universities cannot _______.
A. buy anything at campus stores
B. ask their counsellors and tutors for advice
C. use the computers that are available in libraries
D. have tutors and counsellors solve their problems
25. It is NOT true about schools in America that ________.
A. they are well equipped B. they have stores on campus
C. they have no recreation facilities
D. they offer sports and leisure facilities for students
Rewrite the sentences without changing their meanings.
26. It started raining at three o’clock.
27. The last time I talked to John was last Christmas.
I haven’t .............................................................................
Combine the following sentences by completing the second sentences and using perfect gerunds.
28. The US government had provided insufficient supplies for the flood victims. Local communities in New Orleans criticized the US government for that.
Local communities in New Orleans ..................................................
29. Deforestation and overflowing dams have caused worse floods and storms in recent years. Local people in Quang Tri Province blame them for that.
Local people in Quang Tri Province ............................................................
Write meaningful sentences.
30. As/ global temperatures/rise,/ there/be/ more cases/heat-related illnesses.
31. Global warming/have/severe impact/ water supplies/ threaten/food production/ upset/
Listen and fill in each blank with NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS.
Global warming is the (32) _________ problem in the world today. Everyone know about it but not everyone is trying to (33)_________ it. Many world leaders are more (34)_________ blaming other countries for the crisis.
Countries like China, India and Russia say they will not act (35)_________ America takes more action. America says it will not act until other countries take more action. It seems a little (36) _________that leaders are acting in this way. The future of our world is (37) _________and governments can only argue with each other. Many presidents and prime ministers tell us that (38)_________ is the answer. They say future scientists will find (39)_________ to save the planet. This is a big gamble. I hope they are right. I don’t believe them, so I’ll continue switching off lights and (40) _________.
|1 - D||2 - B||3 - D||4 - C||5 - B||6 - D||7 - A||8 - B||9 - C||10 - B|
|11 - C||12 - A||13 - C||14 - D||15 - B||16 - A||17 - D||18 - D||19 - A||20 - A|
|21 - C||22 - A||23 - D||24 - D||25 - C|
26. been raining since three o’clock.
27. talked to John since last Christmas
28. criticized the US government for having provided insufficient supplies for the flood victims.
29. blame deforestation and overflowing dams for having caused worse floods and storms in recent years.
30. As global temperatures rise, there are more cases of heart-related diseases.
31. Global warming has a severe impact on water supplies, threatens food production and upsets ecological balance.
32 - biggest; 33 - stop; 34 - interested in; 35 - unless;
36 - childish; 37 - at risk; 38 - technology; 39 - solutions; 40 - recycling
Trên đây là Đề 1 tiết Anh 11 lần 3 có đáp án. Mời thầy cô tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 11, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 11 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 11, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.