Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng Anh lớp 12 lần 3 năm 2019 - 2020
Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lần 3 tiếng Anh 12 mới
Nằm trong bộ đề kiểm tra 1 tiết lớp 12 môn tiếng Anh, đề kiểm tra 45 phút môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 lần 3 có đáp án dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án tổng hợp những dạng bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em học sinh lớp 12 cải thiện kỹ năng làm bài hiệu quả.
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others:
|1. A. enjoyed||B. digested||C. chewed||D. killed|
|2. A. punch||B. touching||C. match||D. synchronized|
|3. A. penalize||B. penalty||C. center||D. eject|
II. Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the others:
|4. A. extinction||B. construction||C. wonderful||D. endanger|
|5. A. reduce||B. serious||C. swallow||D. separate|
|6. A. information||B. discovery||C. entertainment||D. scientific|
III. Choose the best option to complete the following sentences:
7. - “I’m taking my diving contest tomorrow.” - “__________.”
B. Best wishes!
C. Good luck!
D. Good chance!
8. This book __________ to Peter. It is not mine.
9. ______ how to use this vacuum cleaner and I'll help you clean the house.
A. If you show me
B. When you show me
C. Show me
D. Unless you show me
10. Many schools provide environmental education to increase students’ awareness of
11. Banana leaves should __________ to wrap things instead of plastic bags.
A. have used
C. be using
D. be used
12. We spend more time watching TV than reading books. But ___ fact, TV has not killed reading.
13. _________ is the existence of a wide variety of plant and animal species living in their natural environment.
14. Many species have become extinct each year before biologists can identify them.
15. Books in the home are the wonderful __________ of knowledge and pleasure.
16. The reference book is expensive, so I think I’ll borrow it from the ________, rather than
D. school’s shop
17. The director ______ at the airport.
A. must meet
B. must to be met
C. have to be meet
D. must be met
18. Today many species of plant and animal are in _________ of extinction.
19. Maria: "Thanks for the lovely evening." - Diana: "____________________."
A. No, it's not good
B. I'm glad you enjoyed it
C. Yes, it's really great
D. Oh, that's right
20. During the last few decades, human beings have done a great ___________ to the environment.
21. You _________ smoke in here. It’s against the rules.
D. don’t have to
22. Taking soup is easy and fast; just put it in your mouth and ___________.
23. It gives her great _________ to work with these young children.
24. His lecture was interesting but too much to __________ all at once.
25. _________ 1900 water polo has been in the program of the Olympic Games.
26. The ball is _________ in Water Polo by dribbling and passing.
IV. Mistake correction:
27. Don’t worry! The train will be arrived soon.
D. be arrived
28. It is suggested that smoking should to be banned in pubs, restaurants, and other public places.
A. It is suggested
B. should to be
29. There are many reasons why a particular species may become endanger.
30. My brother can’t walk to work now because his broken leg.
V. Reading comprehension:
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
WHY DO ANIMALS GO EXTINCT?
Different kinds of animals have appeared and disappeared throughout Earth's history. Some animals go extinct because the climate (31)______ they live changes. The climate may become wetter or drier. It may become warmer or cooler. If the animals cannot change, or adapt, to the new climate, they die.
Some animals go extinct bacause they cannot (32)_________ with other animals for food. Some animals go extinct because they are killed by enemies. New kinds of animals are always evolving. Evolving means that the animals are changing (33) ________from generation to generation. Small differences between parents, children, and grandchildren slowly add up over many, many generations. Eventually, a new kind of animal evolves.
Sometimes many of the animals on Earth go extinct at the (34)_________ time. Scientists call this a mass extiction. Scientists think there (35)________ at least five mass extinctions in Earth's history. The last mass extinction happened about 65 million years ago. This mass extinction killed off the dinosaurs.
|31. A. when||B. where||C. which||D. what|
|32. A. find||B. complete||C. exist||D. compete|
|33. A. quickly||B. suddenly||C. accidentally||D. slowly|
|34. A. different||B. same||C. various||D. similar|
|35. A. have been||B. will be||C. are||D. has been|
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
When I opened the first "Body Shop" in 1976, my only object was to earn enough to feed my
children. Today "The Body Shop" is an international company rapidly growing all around the world. In the years since we began I have learned a lot. Much of what I have learned will be found in this book, for I believe that we, as a company, have something worth saying about how to run a successful business without giving up what we really believe in.
It's not an ordinary business book, nor is it just about my life. The message is that to succeed in
business you have to be different. Business can be fun, a business can be run with love and it can do good. In business, as in life, I need to enjoy myself, to have a feeling of family and to feel excited by the unexpected. I have always wanted the people who work for "The Body Shop" to feel the same way.
Now this book sends these ideas of mine out into the world. I'd like to think there are no limits to our "family", no limits to what can be done. I find that an exciting thought. I hope you do, too.
36. What is the writer's main purpose in writing this text?
A. To tell the reader her life story
B. To tell the reader how she brought up a family
C. To explain how international companies operate
D. To introduce her ideas to the reader
37. What would someone learn from this text?
A. How to make a lot of money
B. How to write a book about business
C. What the writer's family is like
D. What the writer's book is about
38. How does the writer feel about the business she runs?
A. She doesn't care about success if her children are fed.
B. She just runs it for her own entertainment.
C. It is not like any other company.
D. It is likely to become even more successful.
39. What kind of workers does the writer like to employ?
A. Worker who can explain her ideas
B. Workers who have the same attitudes as she does
C. Workers who get on well with the public
D. Workers who have their own families
40. What kind of person does the writer seem to be?
A. She seems to be someone with strong opinions.
B. She doesn't seem to be very confident.
C. She is mainly interested in making money.
D. She sees running a business as just a job.
|1 - B||2 - D||3 - A||4 - C||5 - A||6 - B||7 - C||8 - D||9 - C||10 - D|
|11 - D||12 - B||13 - D||14 - C||15 - B||16 - A||17 - D||18 - D||19 - B||20 -C|
|21 -A||22 - B||23 - C||24 - A||25 - C||26 - A||27 - D||28 - B||29 - D||30 - C|
|31 - B||32 - D||33 - C||34 - B||35 - A||35 - A||37 - D||38 - B||39 - B||40 - A|
Trên đây là Đề 1 tiết Anh 12 lần 3 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh 12 khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 12, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 12 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 12, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 12,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.