Đề kiểm tra 15 phút lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh
Đề kiểm tra 15 phút môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11
Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo Đề kiểm tra 15 phút môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dành cho học sinh lớp 11 sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học, có cơ hội đánh giá lại năng lực của mình trước kỳ thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn thành công.
I. Supply the correct form of the word in bold.
1. The mountain gorilla is on the verge of............. (extinct)
2. The school pays for heating and the.........of the buildings. (maintain)
II. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
1.A. danger B. village C. tiger D. origin
2. A. suggest B. disappear C. scientist D. raise
3. A. comment B. sola C. ecologist D. fossil
III. Choose one word whose stress pattern is different.
1. A. renewable B. infinite C. alternative D. potential
2. A. Distance B. daily C. surface D. equip
IV. Choose the one best answer to complete each sentence.
1. You should make sure __________ what you have just told us.
A. in B. on C. over D. of
2. Forest destruction results _________ floods and air pollution.
A. from B. about C. in D. into
3. Farmers use more and more____________ them to grow better crops but harm the environment.
A. powerful chemicals who help B. which powerful chemicals help
C. powerful chemicals which help D. powerful chemicals help
4. Water is one of the most precious resources_____________ for our life.
A. we depend on which B. which we depend
C. on which we depend D. on that we depend
5. Do you know that environmentalist____________?
A. with whom I used to work B. with that I used to work
C. with I used to work D. with who I used to work
6. Garbage is considered to be some kind of _____
A. pollute B. pollutants C. pollution D. polluting
7. The area is roped off because the water is seriously polluted.
A. contaminated B. disappeared C. purified D. endangered
8. We have to suffer a lot of floods due to our serious___________ of forests.
A. destroy B. destructive C. destruction D. destructor
9. She is a famous___________. She tries her best to protect rare animals from extinction.
A. environment B. environmental C. environmentalist D. environmentally
10. A person who sells flowers is called a ________.
A. florist B. farmer C. vegetarian D. biologist
11. The woman ________daughter Jack loves is very kind.
A. whose B. who C. whom D. which
12. We’d like to buy the house________ overlooks West Lake.
A. who B. whose C. where D. which
13. The man ________is the headmaster of that school.
A. who I am introduced B. to whom I am introduced
C. whom you are introduced about D. to who I am introduced
V. Rewrite the following sentences in the passive voice:
1. Dangerous driving causes many accidents.
Many accidents _______________________
2. That man is sending money to his relatives
3. Nobody has invited her to the party.
VI. Combine these pairs of sentences, using WHERE, WHICH, WHO, WHOM, WHOSE, THAT
1. The farm produces milk. We visited it last Sunday.
2. He often tells me something about his village. He was born there.
3. The baby likes those songs. His grandmother sings those songs every evening.
4. The man is an engineer. We play with his daughter every day.
VII. Make conditional sentences for the following situations.
1. All our beautiful forests will be destroyed if we do nothing to preserve them.
2. The building is too high. He can’t climb up.
3. Mary didn’t have money with her. She couldn’t buy that present.