Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án (Số 7)
Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án (Số 7) được đăng tải dưới đây, bao gồm dạng bài chia dạng đúng động từ và sắp xếp lại câu rất hữu ích cho các bạn ôn tập, củng cố kiến thức từ vựng cũng như ngữ pháp tiếng Anh. Mời các bạn vào thử sức.
I. You have to read the situation and then write a suitable sentence. Use the verb given and present perfect tense. (3 points)
1. Tom is looking for his key. He can't find it. (lose)
2. Ann's hair was dirty. Now it is clean. (wash)
3. Tom was 80 kilograms. Now he weighs 70. (lose weight)
4. The car has just stopped because there isn't any more petrol in the tank. (run out of petrol)
The car______________________________ .
5. Yesterday Bill was playing football. Now he can't walk and his leg is in plaster. (break)
II. Use the words in brackets to make questions using present perfect tense. (3 points)
1. (you ever/ be/ to South America?)
2. (you/ read/ any English books?)
3. (you/ live/ in this town all your life?)
4. (what's the most beautiful country/ you/ ever/ visit?)
5. (you ever/ speak/ to a famous person?)
III. Choose the best answer. (4 points)
1. She went to market without ____________ anything.
B. to buy
2. There were ________________ flowers that I couldn’t decide what to buy.
A. so many
B. so few
C. so little
D. so much
3. Of my parents, my father is ________________.
A. the stricter
B. the strictest
4. Would you _______________ cleaning the floor for me?
5. I have bought this house since I _______ here.
C. will come
6. Mai ____________ you when she comes back.
B. will telephone
D. has telephone
7. Warm clothes protect us ________________ bad weather.
8. Nam has known me ___________ two years.
Đáp án Đề kiểm tra 15 phút lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh
1. Tom has losen his key, so he is looking for it now.
2. Ann has washed her hair , so it’s clean now.
3. Tom has losen weight from 80 down to 70.
4. The car has run out of petrol so it stops/ has stopped.
5. Bill has broken his leg in plaster because yesterday he was playing football., and now he can’t walk.
1. Have you ever been to South America?
2. Have you read any English book?
3. Have you lived in this town all your life?
4. What’s the mot beautiful country have you ever visited?
5. Have you ever spoken to a famous person?
Mời các bạn tiếp tục vào thử sức với Đề kiểm tra 15 phút Tiếng Anh lớp 8 có đáp án (Số 8)