Đề kiểm tra 45 phút học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án
VnDoc.com xin giới thiệu đến các bạn Đề kiểm tra 45 phút học kì 1 lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải dưới đây, bao gồm các dạng bài minh họa sát với chương trình học và cấu trúc hàng năm, rất hữu ích cho các bạn học sinh ôn tập. Sau đây mời các bạn vào tham khảo.
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. abroad B. state C. lava D. husband
2. A. gallery B. over C. here D. liberty
3. A. include B. prison C. trip D. decide
4. A. head B. beach C. weather D. heavy
5. A. temperature B. exciting C. right D. tour
II. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each unfinished sentence below.
1. At 9 o’clock yesterday________ we on the beach.
A. are lying
D. were lying
2. The baby________his food onto the floor and making his mother angry.
A. always threw
B. is always throwing
C. has alwaysthrown
D. always throws
3. I would like________to Africa.
B. to go
D. to going
9. It was kind ________you to help them.
10. Are you going abroad this summer?
A. going overseas
B. going on holiday
C. going to another country
D. A & C
11.________is a building or room where people can go to look at paintings.
12. I brought back this cowboy hat as a ________of America.
13. While Angela was cleaning her room, she ________her lost ear-ring.
A. is finding
C. has found
14. Why don’t you come ________for dinner?
15. Will you pick me ________after the party?
16. Miss. Brown________us last week while our teacher was ill.
B. is teaching
C. was teaching
D. has taught
17.You ________come and visit us again some time.
18. I’m usually free in the evening.
C. not busy
D. not at home
19. I picked up a copy of their summer travel________.
20. While the choir ________Christmas carols, we were making them some cocoa.
A. are singing
B. were singing
D. have sung
21. Would you like ________for a drink?
B. to go
22._______is hot liquid rock that comes out of a volcano.
23. When I was a child, I ________my ball through the window.
A. was always kicking
B. always was kicking
C. was kicking always
D. kicked always
24.I was born in a small village ______Lantau Island.
25. We went________a 10-day tour of central Africa.
III. Choose the underlined part that needs correction.
26. I was doing my homework and my dad was reading a car magazine after lunch yesterday. A B C D
27. The farmer was riding to town while he fell off his horse. A B C D
28. Would you like me helping you with your homework. A B C D
29. I will keep a day freely next week for out meeting. A B C D
30. She spent her free time to visit gallaries and museums last weekend. A B C D
IV. Choose the word (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each of the blank spaces.
Hi. I’m back in the U. S. I was with Matilda on her concert tour of Africa. The best part was Eritrea. The Eritrean people were very friendly and (31)______. The streets weren’t (32)______, but the markets often were. The restaurants were great, but the service was often (33)______. Some hotels were modern and some weren’t, but even modern hotels weren’t air-conditioned. The weather was very hot and (34)______, but Matilda’s concerts were great, and my whole trip to Eritrea was a lot of (35)______.
Read the following passage and choose the best answers to each of the questions below.
My husband and I had a problem about our holiday last year. I wanted to have a lazy seaside holiday because I was tired and needed to relax. I loved lying in the sun, drinking iced beer and reading a good book. But Robert liked busy, cultural holidays. He liked visiting museums and art galleries. He hated sunbathing because he always went red, not brown. The travel agent tried to help us and suggested Greece. I said I love to sail to a quiet island, but of course Robert said he’d like to stay in Athens. It was easy to decide what to do, we flew to Athens together, Robert stayed there and I traveled to the island of Kos!
36. What is the passage written about?
A. a trip to Greece
B. a lazy seaside holiday
C. a busy cultural holiday
D. a problem about the holiday
37. The author ________________.
A. liked sunbathing
B. was tired and needed to relax
C. liked a busy cultural holiday
D. A & B are correct
38. What does the word ‘island’ in line 5 mean?
A. a piece of land with water all around it
B. a place in a desert that has trees and water
C. a high piece of land that is not as high as a mountain
D. a big area of salty water
39. Robert wanted ________________.
A. to stay in Athens
C. drinking iced beer
D. lazy seaside holidays
40. Kos is ________________.
A. a town in Athens
B. a city in Greece
C. an island
D. a place which has many island
Đáp án Đề kiểm tra 45 phút lớp 8 môn tiếng Anh
Chúc các bạn học tốt!