ĐỀ KIỂM TRA MÔN TIẾNG ANH, HỌC KỲ I, LỚP 9
Tài liệu ôn tập môn tiếng Anh tham khảo dành cho học sinh lớp 9, hệ trung học cơ sở. Đây là bộ đề thi kiểm tra một tiết, từ unit 1 đến unit 9. Mỗi đề gồm 10 phần, với các dạng bài tập ngữ pháp tổng hợp. Hy vọng tài liệu ôn thi này mang đến cho các bạn học sinh một lượng kiến thức bổ ích, củng cố kiến thức anh văn của các bạn được tốt hơn.
Đề số 1 ( Thời gian làm bài: 45 phút)
A. MA TRẬN (BẢNG 2 CHIỀU)
B. NỘI DUNG ĐỀ
Listen to the passage and put a tick in the appropriate box for True (T), False (F), or NM if the information is not mentioned. (2.0 pts)
1. Practice is the key to fluency in studying foreign languages.
2. Only advanced learners need practice.
3. Learners can speak English well if they know a lot of grammar rules and words.
4. The learners with good pronunciation can speak English well.
5. The learners have to know how to use what they have learnt,apart from the ability of explaining the grammar rules.
6. Listening, speaking, reading and writing are all important skills.
7. Many learners think that reading is the easiest of all skills.
8. Some learners find listening and writing the most difficult skills.
Read the passage and fill in each blank with a suitable word from the box (2.5 pts):
working, doing, sound, scientific, adults, writers, universities, angry, computers, have
Today, computer companies sell many different programs for computers. First, there are programs for (1)_________ math problems. Second, there are programs for (2)_________ studies. Third, some programs are like fancy typewriters. They are often used by (3)_________ and business people. Other programs are made for courses in schools and (4)_________ . And finally, there are programs for fun. They include word games and puzzles for children and (5)_________ . There are many wonderful new computer programs, but there are other reasons to like (6)_________ . Some people like the way computers hum and sing when they are (7)_________ . It is a happy sound, like the sounds of toys and childhood. Computers also (8)_________ lights and pretty pictures. And computers even seem to have personalities. That may (9)_________ strange, but computers seem to have feelings. Sometimes they seem happy, sometimes they seem (10)_________ . It is easy to think they are like people.
III. LANGUAGE FOCUS
Choose the word or phrase that best completes each of the following sentences. (3.0 pts)
1. They ________ Da Lat last summer.
A. visited B. will visit C. visit D. have visited
2. We have learnt English _______ 2001.
A. in B. during C. for D. since
3. We ____ already ______ Huong Pagoda.
A. were…seeing B. are…seeing C. have… seen D. will…see