Đề kiểm tra học kì I lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh
Đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9
Đề khảo sát chất lượng môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 cuối học kì 1 dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9 mới nhất trên VnDoc.com. Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài tập Tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp học sinh lớp 9 ôn tập Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh trọng tâm học kì 1 hiệu quả.
I. Choose the word in each group that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:
1. A trip B. river C. shrine D. city
2. A. reading B. learning C. speaking D. pleasing
3. A style. B. poetry C. lively D. symbol
II. Choose the word in each line that has different stress pattern.
1. A. notice B. comprise C. friendly D. peaceful
B. A. casual B. tunic C. subject D. design
C. A. inspire B. mention C. pattern D. different
III. Choose the correct answer to complete each following sentence by circling A, B, C or D.
1. Her religion is Islam, so she often goes to the _________to pray.
2. It’s very kind of you _________so!
A. to say
D. to saying
3. I wish Susan _________harder for her coming examination next week.
A. will work
C. has worked
D. would work
4. What were you doing when he _________?
B. to come
5. I _________English here since I graduated from university.
C. have taught
D. am teaching
6. Look! cattle and sheep are _________in the meadow.
7. It rains heavily, _________I can’t go to the movies with you.
8. She said that she _________learning English a lot.
D. to like
9. I asked Ann _________she knew how to use a computer.
10. The church looks very old. When _________?
A. was it built
B. is it built
C. has it built
D. did it build
III. Use the correct form or tense of verb given in each sentence.
1. After finishing my homework, my mom often has me (buy)……….....some food for lunch.
2. For ages, ao dai (mention)………………………..in poems, songs, and novels.
3. Tom promised he (not/ do )……………………………..it again.
4. Did you hear someone (cry)………………..outside last night?
5. Many accidents ……………..(cause) by careless driving every year.
6. ………..the report (finish)……………………by Tom yet?
IV. Rewrite the sentences with the same meanings.
1. “Do you still live in Hanoi now?” Nam said to me.
→ Nam asked me ________________________________________________________
2. Does your brother use the Internet every day?
→ Your brother ________________________________________________________
3. They will have to change the day of the meeting again.
→ The day ________________________________________________________
4. The boy can’t speak to the visitors because he doesn’t know French.
→ The boy wishes________________________________________________________
Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 9 năm học 2017 - 2018
Read the passage and do the tasks that follow.
Advertisements are very important in the modern world. Often your T-shirt or jeans show the name of the company that made them. This is a popular form of advertising. A special picture or symbol, called logo, is sometimes used.
You see logos on many different products. The idea of a logo is that whenever you see it, you think of that product or company.
Many people like to buy a product because it is made by a certain company. Some people only buy a product that is made by a famous company. People wear clothes and carry bags that have a famous label to show that they are fashionable and have good taste.
It is very common to see advertisements on TV and hear them on the radio. Most advertisements are only a few seconds long but very attractive. Sometimes, the advertiser uses a slogan because it is easy to say and easy to remember.
The idea of advertisements is to try to make you buy the product. They sometimes show rich and famous people using that product. The message is, if you want to feel rich and famous, then buy this product.
a. Choose the most suitable ending to each of the following sentences. (1.0 pt)
1. A logo is a _________.
A. company’s name B. special company
C. type of product D. company symbol
2. A popular form of advertising is to _________.
A. wear jeans B. use logo
C. watch TV D. use different products
3. A good slogan is _________.
A. easy to remember B. useful to produce
C. simple to make D. easy to buy
4. The main purpose of an advertisement is to _________.
A. sell you something you do not want
B. make you feel rich and famous
C. make you buy the product
D. pay the TV station
b. Answer the following questions (1.5 pts)
1. What do your T- shirt or jeans often show?
2. Why do people wear clothes and carry bags that have a famous label?
3. Where do people often see and hear advertisements?
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
Circle the correct answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences. (3.0 pts)
1. My father ______________ for the motor- bike factory since 1995.
A. worked B. was working C. has worked D. is working
2. I don't have a computer. I wish I _________ a new one .
A. have B. have had C. had D. will have
3. The city theatre _______________ in 1900.
A. built B. was built C. has been built D. will be built
4. The teacher said: "This homework ______________ carefully"
A. has to do B. has to be done C. had to do D. had to be done
5. Thong Nhat bicycles ____________ produced in Vietnam.
A. are B. have been C. were D. will be
6. Your father doesn't work in that bank, ________ he?
A. is B. does C. doesn't D. isn't
7. If he __________ soon, we might miss the last bus.
A. doesn't come B. isn't coming C. didn't come D. won't come
8. The interviewer asked me why I ___________ learning English.
A. like B. will like C. liked D. would like
9. Tom said that he ______________ in Leeds in Great Britain.
A. has lived B. is living C. were living D. lived
10. He asked me ______________________________ .
A. what is my phone number
B. what my phone number is
C. what was my phone number
D. what my phone number was
11. _______ Monday morning, there is a meeting between 11 am and 1 pm.
A. on B. for C. in D. at
12. He was sick yesterday, ________ he didn't go to school.
A. since B. because C. so D. but
You are an exchange student in France. Write a letter to your friend telling her/ him about your new life there, using the following word cues. (2.5 pts)
- I/ time/ France./ host family/ nice/ and/ my French/ better
- big challenge/ learning/ how/ behave/ dinner table
- It/ not polite/ put bread/ plate
- Be/ rude/ eat/ hands/ except bread
- Keep/ hands/ not elbows/ table
Trên đây là toàn bộ nội dung của Đề kiểm tra học kì I lớp 9 môn tiếng Anh. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi Tiếng Anh khác như Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 9, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 9 theo từng Unit trực tuyến, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 9, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 9, Bài tập nâng cao Tiếng Anh 9,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.