Đề minh họa môn Tiếng Anh đánh giá năng lực vào lớp 6 Trường thcs & thpt M.V. Lômônôxốp năm 2019
Đề kiểm tra đánh giá năng lực vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh
Đề thi mẫu lên lớp 6 năm 2019 môn Anh trường THCS&THPT M.V. Lômônôxốp có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề ôn thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra môn Anh được biên tập bám sát chương trình sách mới môn Tiếng Anh 5 của bộ GD - ĐT giúp học sinh lớp 5 ôn tập lại kiến thức trọng tâm đã học hiệu quả.
I. Circle the word that contains a different sound in the underlined part. (2 pts)
1. A. said B. paid C. mermaid D. laid
2. A. food B. stool C. took D. school
3. A. dry B. type C. sky D. worry
4. A. hear B. fear C. wear D. near
II. Odd one out. (2 pts)
1. A. cornflakes B. cereal C. vegetables D. bottle
2. A. printer B. click C. screen D. speaker
3. A. astronaut B. rocket C. metal D. planet
4. A. comfortable B. trophy C. wooden D. modern
III. Circle the best answer to complete these sentences. (5 pts)
1. When I .................. home, my father .................... my mother with the cooking.
A. came - was helping C. come - helping
B. coming - was helping D. came - is helping
2. The last time Minh and his best friend met each other was ten months......
A. next B. later C. ago D. for
3. This is the woman .............. first climbed the Mount Everest.
A. which B. who C. whom D. whose
4. - A: Mom, can I watch TV for a while now?
- B: .................... You must finish your homework now.
A. Yes, you can. B. Sure C. No, thanks. D. No, you can't
5. If you want to know more about how and where dinosaurs lived in the past, go to the ...
A. zoo B. museum C. park D. countryside
6. - Is this ............ ............ shirt you have got in your shop?
- No, sir. We've got some others cheaper.
A. the cheapest B. cheap C. cheaper D. the cheap
7. In the future, robots ............. help us do many things like cooking, working and studying.
A. was B. are C. will D. did
8. Many foreigners love to visit Hanoi because they think this city is very.........
A. bored B. peaceful C. polluted D. boring
9. I have two aunts, both of .................... houses are in the city center.
A. us B. they C.it D. their
10. Look at the note below and choose the correct meaning.
Don't forget your Aunt Jane's coming to stay tonight, so can you make sure the house is neat when you go out this afternoon?
Mum is writing to.....
A. tell Becky to stay at home to see her aunt.
B. ask Becky to tidy the house before she leaves.
C. remind Becky to go to her aunt's house.
D. ask Becky to go out before she tidies the house.
IV. Rearrange the given words to make up meaningful sentences. (2 pts)
1. playing/in/games/ are/ garden /They/ some / the
2. Remember/turn / light / before/go/bed /to / off / you/ to/the/./
V. Rewrite these sentences in another way without changing their meanings. (2 pts)
1. I started to study at this school five years ago.
→ I have ___________________________
2. The weather is quite hot today, so we should go for a swim in the pool.
→ Because __________________________________
VI. Read the passage and fill in the gap with a suitable word in the box. (3 pts)
much - brush - starts - carefully - causes - many - food - lose
Tooth decay (1) ..................... early in life. It continues throughout adult life, so many of us (2) .................. quite a few of our teeth by the time we reach old age.
There are two (3) ......... ...... of tooth decay. One cause is that many of us don't take proper care of our teeth. Besides that, we eat a lot of sugary (4) ..........................., thus result in tooth decay. Ever since we are young, we should be encouraged to (5) ......................... our teeth properly and regularly. However, most of us don't pay (6) .............. attention to this advice and neglect our teeth.
VII. Read the passage below and write True or False for these statements. (2 pts)
It is a custom in Britain and in most European countries to celebrate a person's birthday. Members of the family and close friends are supposed to be present at the party. If they can't come, they may send a gift by post. At the birthday party, the person who gives birthday party opens all the gifts in front of all the people present and thank them for the gifts.
The mother usually makes a birthday cake, or if she can't, she may order one from a cake-shop. A number of candles are placed on the top of the cake and they will be lit when the party starts. The number of the candles is also the age of that person. After the light is out, they sing the song "Happy birthday to you!" then play some games or sing or dance together.
1. Celebrating a person's birthday is a custom in every country.
2. If the guests can't come, they may send a gift by post.
3. The person who gives birthday party shouldn't open the gifts in front of all the people at the party.
4. The number of the candles on the cake means the number of the family members.
VIII. Write a short paragraph (about 4-5 sentences) to talk about the place you want to visit this summer vacation. (2 pts)
Đáp án có trong file tải: Đề minh họa môn Tiếng Anh đánh giá năng lực vào lớp 6 Trường thcs & thpt M.V. Lômônôxốp năm 2019. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu luyện thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2019 các môn khác như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.