Đề minh họa vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh trường M.V.Lômônôxốp năm 2020 - 2021
Đề thi minh họa môn tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 năm 2020
Nằm trong bộ đề tiếng Anh ôn thi vào lớp 6 môn Anh năm 2020, Đề minh họa tuyển sinh lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh của Hệ thống giáo dục Lômônôxốp dưới đây do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề thi tiếng Anh với nội dung kiến thức bám sát SGK tiếng Anh lớp 5 chương trình mới giúp các em kiểm tra kiến thức Từ vựng - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh đã học hiệu quả.
I. Circle the word that contains a different sound in the underlined part. (0.5 pt)
|0. A. father||B. capital||C. carpenter||D. car|
|1. A. worked||B. cleaned||C. played||D. used|
|2. A. sea||B. leave||C. dream||D. fear|
II. Odd one out. (0.5 pt)
|0. A. great||B. attractive||C. interesting||D. travel|
|1. A. butter||B. vegetable||C. yogurt||D. cheese|
|2. A. kick||B. goal||C. player||D. team|
III. Circle the best answer to complete these sentences. (3 pts)
Example: 0. This city is famous _____________ its beauty and peace.
1. The story is not interesting. It means that the story is ___________.
2. ___________ is good for your health. Please take plenty of it.
A. Fast food
3. Tom and his classmates_______ a lot of photos on their trip to the countryside.
B. are taken
C. has taken
4. My friend___________ a cycle helmet when he ___________his bike.
A. don’t wear - was falling off
B. didn’t wear - felt off
C. wasn’t wearing - fell off
D. wasn’t wearing - was falling off
5. - Mike: “Are you ready, Peter?”
- Peter: “__________.”
A. I agree
B. Not yet!
C. Here it is
D. You are welcome
6. - Alex: “Would you like ___________ milk?”
- Amy: “Yes, please. But only ___________.”
A. any - any
B. some - a little
C. a - a few
D. some - some
7. The person who helps your pets become better is a ____________.
8. Which notice says this: “Children do not have to pay.”
A. Mind your head
B. Adult $25. Under 12s FREE
C. Open 24 hours a day
D. Shoes repaired while you wait.
9. - Mary: “Have a chocolate”
- Jenny: “___________. I don’t like chocolate.”
A. No, please
B. No, thanks
C. Yes, I want
D. Yes, thanks.
10. A lot of people in China’s Wu Han city have died ___________ the outbreak of COVID-19.
A. because of
C. thanks to
11. - Husband: “How did the thieves _______?”
- Wife: “They broke a window at the back of the house.”
A. enter in
B. get in
D. get on
12. We will have an English test ___________ Monday morning next week.
IV. Read the dialogue and choose the best answer. Write a letter (A-F) for each answer.
Clare: (0) __E__. Do you want to go to the park after school?
Luke: (1) _______________. I have got a Math test tomorrow.
Clare: (2) _______________.
Clare: What about Saturday? (3) _______________.
Luke: No, I’m not. Why? What are you doing?
Clare: I am going to the shopping center if you want to come.
Luke: (4) ____________. Text me on Saturday morning. Ok?
A. Are you busy then?
B. Sounds great.
C. No, sorry, Clare. I can’t.
D. That’s a pity.
E. Hey, Luke.
F. Yes, of course, Clare.
V. Read the passage and choose the best word (A, B, C, or D) for each space. (2 pts)
Nowadays, (0) _______ England, tea is quite the most popular, and also (1) _______ of all
drinks. People drink their tea in different ways. Some like it with sugar, some (2) _______. Some drink it with milk, some with lemon; yet, one way or another just about everyone drinks tea. This, however, has not always been the case.
During the last century, when tea was very expensive, people kept tea locked up, and the
lady of the house had the (3) _______. Then tea drinking was quite a ceremony, and it was reserved for the evenings. At breakfast everyone (4) _______ beer!
Example: 0. A. In B. At C. For D. On
|1. A. cheap||B. cheaper||C. cheapest||D. the cheapest|
|2. A. for||B. about||C. without||D. with|
|3. A. cup||B. key||C. spoon||D. water|
|4. A. drank||B. drinks||C. drink||D. drunk|
VI. Read the text about an unusual school then do the tasks. (4 pts)
Summerhill is a boarding school in south-east England. It’s a school with a difference because the teachers don't make the rules - the students make them.
Breakfast is from 8.00 until 9.00 and lessons start at 9.30. Holly is a student here - she likes
lessons. She is studying many subjects. Ivan is a student here, too. He isn't interested in lessons and he can play all day if he wants.
At 12.30 it's lunchtime, and the students and teachers eat together. There are three choices
of meal: one with meat, a vegetarian option and a salad bar, too.
At 1.45 there's a class meeting. The students and teachers talk about problems and they can
change school rules in this meeting. Then there are free-time activities: orchestra practice, drama group or sport.
Ivan goes shopping in town. Holly plays the violin with the orchestra. At 5.30 it's dinner
time. After dinner students chat and do homework. Younger children go bed before 9.30, but older children can go to bed when they want.
So that's a day Summerhill. Do you think school is better when the students make the rules?
A. Read the text again then write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS to complete each
sentence about the text. (2 pts)
Example: 0. At Summerhill the students make the _____________rules___________.
1. Lessons at Summerhill start after __________________________________________.
2. Ivan doesn’t like doing __________________________________________________.
3. At lunchtime the students ______________________________________ the teachers.
4. Students can take part in some __________________________________ after school.
B. Read the text then match sentence halves 1-4 with A-D and write the answers. (2 pts)
Example: 0 - E
|0. Summerhill is||A. everyone has dinner|
|1. Summerhill is||B. interested in lessons|
|2. Holly is||C. vegetarian food at school.|
|3. There is||D. a school with a difference.|
|4. At 5.30||E. located in south-east England.|
VII. Read and write: Read the advertisement then complete Alex’s notes. (2 pts)
School Film Club
(Monday and Thursday)
5.30 p.m – 7.00 p.m
Tickets: $2.50 each or 10 for five
School Film Club
Example: 0. Place: ___ at school_____
1. Name of film: ____________________
2. Start time: _____________________
3. Day: __________________________
4. One ticket costs: $_________________
VIII. Rearrange the given words to make up meaningful sentences. (2 pts)
Example: you / did / yesterday/ go/ Where?
- Where did you go yesterday?.............
1. Mrs. Tam / care / in / of / sick / takes / children / a / hospital / .
2. cooking / many / Sarah / so / books / she / has / , / loves / cook / . /
3. arrived / a.m / camping / the / about / We / site / at / at / 10 / . /
4. COVID-19 / one / died / yet / has / in / We / that / no / Vietnam / are / of / happy / . /
IX. Rewrite these sentences using the words given in the capital. (2 pts)
Example: I love English very much. INTERESTED
I’m really interested in English.
1. During the class meeting, we were talking about how to keep fit. HAVING
While we ________________________________________
2. It took George two hours to do his homework. SPENT
3. Nhung’s parents don’t allow her to stay up late. IS
4. Lomonosov school is the best one I have ever known. BETTER
I have never ____________________________________
X. Write a short paragraph (5 - 6 sentences) to talk about your favorite food. (2 pts)
Trên đây là Đề minh họa khảo sát năng lực vào lớp 6 môn tiếng Anh. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi tuyển sinh lớp 6 năm 2020 khác nhau như: Thi vào lớp 6 môn Toán, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Việt, Thi vào lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh, Thi lớp 6 trường Chuyên, .... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.