Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 mới Unit 1 Leisure Activities
Tiếng Anh Unit 1 Leisure Activities lớp 8 thí điểm
Tài liệu luyện tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 mới Unit 1 Leisure Activities nằm trong bộ bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit do VnDoc.com sưu tầm và đăng tải. Đề kiểm tra tiếng Anh gồm nhiều dạng bài trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh khác nhau giúp các em học sinh ôn tập kiến thức trọng tâm hiệu quả.
I. Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part.
|1. A.origami||B. prize||C. divide||D. like|
|2. A.comedy||B. leisure||C. cinema||D. celebration|
|3. A. adore||B. fancy||C. attract||D. alive|
|4. A. bread||B. read||C. meat||D. peach|
|5. A. school||B. church||C. children||D. watch|
II. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose main stress is places differently from the rest.
1. A.football B. windsurfing C. badminton D. aerobics
2. A.volleyball B. weather C. winter D. vacation
3. A.climbing B. canoeing C. cricket D. cycling
4. A.leisure B. diving C. origami D. movie
5. A.adore B. enjoy C. fancy D. detest
B. GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
I. Odd one out.
1. A. leisure B. magazine C. newspaper D. novel
2. A. adore B. enjoy C. detest D. fancy
3. A. market B. mall C. community center D. mart
4. A. a comedy B. a thriller C. an action D. DIY
5. A. boring B. exciting C. interesting D. relaxing
II. Choose the correct answer A, B, C or D in each line.
1. Nam is very ________. He takes part in many school activities.
2. My younger sister has found a _____ kit in the storage.
3. Most students are interested in _________sports.
A. to play
4. You use “_________ ” to giving your opinion.
A according to
B.as I have noted
C. in my opinion
D. in short
5. Remember that it's easy to________ online.
6. Peter enjoys __________ origami with his friends at recess.
C. to make
7. Some parents are thinking of banning children from _______ the computer.
A. to using
8. The ___________ is the head of school or college.
9. We use phrase “__________ ” to summary our opinion.
A. in my opinion
B. for these reasons
C. in addition
10 Lan is hooked _________ K-pop.
11. He regrets __________ school early. It is the biggest mistake in his life.
C. to leave
12. Mark gets the first ___________ in IOE contest.
13. When you do _______ such as football, volleyball, you develop team spirit.
A. outdoor activities
C. indoor activities
D. individual activities
14. Nick does leisure activities in his free time which makes he feels ________.
15. "Do you love it?" can be abbreviated:
III. Give the correct form of verb in the brackets.
1. Would you like (see) her? I'm sure you will like her.
2. Do you mind (lend) me a pencil?
3. Do you prefer (read) novels or (watch) TV?
4. I liked (read) Doraemon comics when I (be) a child.
5. Nick enjoys (watch) action movies in his free time.
6. I don't mind (do) my homework but I hate (spend) all night on it.
7. I used to (get up) early when I was young.
8. Mai likes (sew) her own dress and she wears the things she makes.
9. My younger brother used to hate (go) swimming but now he loves it.
10. Nick enjoys (listen) to the melodies of Vietnamese folk songs.
Harry: Hey, Elizabeth, how would you like to go to see a movie tonight?
Elizabeth: Sounds great! What would you like to see?
Harry: I don't know...how about that new horror movie at the Arlington Theater?
Elizabeth: Oh, I heard about that. It sounds a little scary to me. I'm more into romantic movies. Or maybe a romantic comedy.
Harry: No way! I hate that kind of stuff!
Elizabeth: Really? Well then, what kinds of movies do you like?
Harry: I guess I'm really into action and adventure type of movies.
Elizabeth: Oh yeah, well I guess they are okay, as long as they aren't too bloody. I also heard about this great new musical that just came out. What do you think about that?
Harry: Musical? I don't know. That doesn't sound too exciting. Is there anything we can agree on?
Elizabeth: It doesn't seem like it. Oh, I remember another movie that came out last week. It's a mystery and it had a little romance and some action, too. I heard it's pretty exciting because nobody can guess who the killer is and it has a surprise ending. What do you think about that one?
Harry: I guess that doesn't sound too bad.
1. Match the words in column A with their meaning in column B.
a. scary movies
b. movies about love
c. movies about love
d. funny movies
e. funny plays about love
f. movies with a lot of action, for example fighting or hunting.
7. action and adventure
g. a play for theatre, radio, or television.
h. story of something that really happened
2. Read the dialogue again and choose the correct answer.
1. Elizabeth really hates action and adventure movies.
A. True B. False
2. Harry likes movies about love.
A. True B. False
3. A horror movie is scary.
A. True B. False
4. Action and adventure movies make Harry feel scared.
A. True B. False
5. A new mystery movie came out yesterday.
A. True B. False
Read the article then answer the questions.
Take a Bath!
Traveling is fun because you can see how people in other parts of the world live. One thing travelers don't often think about before traveling is how other cultures bathe. And bathrooms in many countries may be different from the kind you are used to.
In the United States, most people take a shower once a day in the morning. The showerhead is usually mounted on the wall and cannot be moved. The bather simply stands under the water, gets wet, scrubs with soap and often a washcloth, and then rinses off.
Children often take a bath each night and enjoy playing with small toys such as boats and rubber ducks. Many adults, especially women, enjoy a soothing bath to get rid of stress at the end of the day.
It is important to remember that when you take a shower or bath in the United States, you should be careful to keep the water inside the bathtub or shower. Unlike bathrooms in many countries, there is no drain in the floor. If water gets on the floor it cannot go anywhere and must be cleaned up with a towel or mop. It can also cause problems for the floor. So be careful.
1. What the traveller don't often think about?
2. When do Americans often take a shower?
3. What about children? When do they take a bath?
4. What should you remember when taking a shower or bath in the United States?
5.Do you think that taking a bath can get rid of stress at the end of the day?
Put the words in the correct order to make meaningful sentences.
1. When/game/ be careful/ you/ online/, /when/ make friends/ strangers/ you/ with //.
2. We/ that/ can/ Kim/ likes/ see/ the/ piano/ playing //.
3. Such as/ hobbies/ or/ making/ things/ crafts/ collecting/ interesting/ are / some //.
4. health/ sitting/ problems/ all/ day/ in front of/ the/ can/ computer/ cause //.
5. fancy/ you/ do/ children/ with/ working? //
Hiện tại VnDoc.com chưa cập nhật được đáp án của Đề ôn tập tiếng Anh 8 mới Unit 1. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 cả năm khác như: Để học tốt Tiếng Anh lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 8, Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 8, Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 8 theo từng Unit trực tuyến,... được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.